[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/diy/ - Do It Yourself

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: sada.png (415 KB, 640x640)
415 KB
415 KB PNG
I'm addicted to inhaling chinese chemicals, and as a result I have dozens of these disposable vapes. They can't be refilled, but they still have a rechargeable battery and LED screen. Is there anything I can do with these other than throwing them into the ocean?
>>
>>2776857
See how many you can fit in your ass
>>
>>2776863
Probably like four. The suction needed to activate them is surprisingly low, you might be able to get one to trigger in your ass and butt-vape.
>>
>>2776857
recharge circuit for a silicon desiccant.
maybe a boil pump
>>
>>2776857
Stack them on your shelves so you can track your lead poisoning over time
>>
>>2776857
Only thing worthwhile is the battery and they’re not really all that worthwhile. No name 16350 maybe but most likely a cylindrical lipo bag of low capacity. If you’re desperate to make a ghetto power bank then go for it
>>
>>2776857
Throw them in the trash where disposable landfill clutter belongs.
>>
>>2776857
there was a thread on this recently, some anon opened a bunch up and found the batteries were on their last legs even with new vapes. throw them away.
>>
like a "not my problem" just chuck em in the trash? or do i have to dispose of them somewhere special? i don't want them to catch fire and blow up like those tesla cars (even if they make it to the landfill before doing so, that seems rude)
>>
>>2776857
The lipo batteries in them are utterly low quality tier. Basically end and 3rd batch cells that won't be put into a product that matters.
Vapes are how chinks recycle lithium batteries.
>>
>>2776857
>I'm addicted to inhaling chinese chemicals
Since when do chemicals have whole nationalities to them?
>and as a result I have dozens of these disposable vapes. They can't be refilled
Why not? It's just fucking cotton soaked inside that's dried out by the heating element now. Soak it with new liquid, ideally not chinese this time.
>>
File: DSCN4895.jpg (1.68 MB, 3264x2448)
1.68 MB
1.68 MB JPG
>They can't be refilled

Yes they can
>>
>>2777691
Then why do you have a gazillion of them?
>>
>>2777460
just toss them in the trash and let the trash disposal company deal with it. I mean we pay all those taxes to save the environment so let those taxes do some work
>>
>>2777693
You can refill them 2 or 3 times before the coil burns out. These are all street-picked, I've never paid for a vape
>>
>>2777727
>These are all street-picked, I've never paid for a vape

Vapeheads. The latest scourge on society. I work with a guy who buys the super fruity stinking ass shit and then all day long spews out clouds of his assholery.
>>
Just get a fucking vapresso or some other salt nic vape and some fruit monster juice. They salt nic vapes are cheap as fuck and really strong. It's not like the old robot dicks that cost $120 and fill up a room. My battery cost like $40 and between coils and juice I might spent $40 a month.
>>
>>2777685
>>I'm addicted to inhaling chinese chemicals
>Since when do chemicals have whole nationalities to them?
You may not have heard, but many of the cheap consumer electronic devices sold in the USA are manufactured in China, including nearly 100% of these disposable vapes.
Who would have guessed?
>>
Bruh just refill em.
Juul and Vizeo can be refilled easy.
Just buy nicotine salt from a head shop.
>>
>>2777685
>>2777900
Any guides of advice on cracking open an elfbar-style case like that without snapping it apart?
>>
>>2776857
>can't be refilled
start by thinking bigger you drug addict
>>
>>2776857
I don't see any other use cases but using the batteries for a docking station or this >>2776863
>>
>>2776935
>16350
Did you mean 18650?
>>
>>2778397
Hammer.
>>
>>2776857
Enjoy your cancer little zoomer
>>
>>2778484
No I meant 16350 like I typed. Believe it or not there is more than 1 type of battery cell. They typically use cheaper, smaller, and lower capacity cells in this dumb disposable pieces of shit which is why you see 16350s in the slightly fancier disposables that last a few days or just straight up custom cylindrical lipo bags in the shitty stick ones that last a few hours. It’s why salvaging the batteries is generally worthless; they aren’t putting high quality batteries in these stupid pieces of shit that are designed to be thrown away after 2 days. You’re getting the factory rejects from good battery lines and (more likely) batteries that were intentionally made as shitty as possible
>>
>>2777727
That’s truly disgusting. reminiscent of homeless people looking for half-smoked cigs in ashtrays.
>>
>>2776935
>>2778712
Did you mean 16340?
>>
File: 1654731950624.jpg (195 KB, 669x1096)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>2777691
>Search Image on google
>0 results
jesus christ anon don't tell me you go around searching for tossed used vape pens
>>
>>2778798
>>Search Image on google
>>0 results
Google search has been broken for weeks now.
>>
>>2778777
Lmao yes I am retarded
>>
>>2777691
>>2777727
Fucking gross dude.
>>
>>2777852
I haven't vaped in a year but I still have my device. If the coils aren't made anymore I'd buy a new tank but my batteries are still fine, given maintenance charges here and there.
It really is cheaper, I used it to try and control my blood pressure and stress which it's great for but I only usually use short term.

You'd think then that disposable vapes are the cure but nah. They're shit, they're overpriced and the cost of them vs a tank/coils for a month or two is easily defeated. I already feel bad whenever I upgrade an electronic and I try to reuse, recycle and give away but really disposable vapes have next to no value. They're the same as the cheap plastic packaging foods are packed in. Could be partially recycled but mostly heading to landfill.
>>
>>2777691
Give me a run down on recharging, I'm all out.
>>
I smoke regular cigarettes and tried a vape once and it makes me cough immediately, what the fuck?
>>
>>2777691
You don't want to hit those burned cottons
>>
>>2776857
I have a five gallon full of them too. I was looking for something to make them into. Has a charging circuit and battery.
>>
>>2781698
Your lungs get used to it after a day
>>
>>2781676
drip new cig fluid on the coton
recharge the battery
thats literally it.
>>
>>2781698
Some of the vapes are literally worse than smoking cigs, and occasionally a battery catches fire while somebody is using it.
>>
>>2781143
>I use a stimulant to control my blood pressure
Lmao you're retarded
>>
>>2776857
How cheap can these possibly be that you don't switch over to something refillable?
>>
>>2782097
It's inconvenient here. California law is retarded and banned the sale of refillable vapes but lets these be sold freely because they're "disposable". I could make the effort to arrange to buy juice and a mod again and regularly purchase new coils online but it's a fucking hassle compared to just walking into a tobacco store. It's nicotine, if I'm going to be putting in time and planning into using it I might as well use the time and planning to try and quit again.
>>
>>2776857
get a rebuildable and just put juice in it
RBA RTA RDA RDTA whatever
>>
>>2781698
it doesn't have the "cover" of burned tobacco, so you feel the actual nicotine, using a lower nicotine concentration helps.
Don't recomend it tho, it's hard to get "clean" e-liquids now that they got regulated.
Used make my own for a while, just vg, pg nicotine and flavoring, a batch usually lasted like 2-3 months max, now the disposable ones last a full year, yeah no, i don't trust that shit.
>>
>>2784322
>if I'm going to be putting in time and planning into using it I might as well use the time and planning to try and quit again.

Volunteer at a hospice. After seeing that if nicotine slavery still looks good you might as well give up.
>>
>>2776857
You should really switch to a refillable vape. They're vastly cheaper in the long run, like 1/10th the price per ml of juice, and you get much more control over what you're actually inhaling since you can buy locally-made juice from reputable companies rather than whatever unknown shit they're sticking in these disposables. There are plenty of good refillables that are the same size as those disposables too.
>>
>>2784322
>California law is retarded and banned the sale of refillable vapes but lets these be sold freely because they're "disposable"
They banned flavored juice, not refillable vapes, and those disposables are just as illegal as anything else. In reality nobody cares and any actual vape shop or well-stocked smoke shop still has everything they used to, they just keep the juice in the back and only sell it on request if you don't seem sketchy.
>>
>>2781934
maybe his blood pressure is too low?
>>
>>2777691
That's a lot of free mica! Cool. I'd make soldering irons and sell on the Indian streets in bouquets of half a dozen. .
>>
>>2778909
atleast we are all on the same page.
>>
fuckin love my rebuildable bottom feed mech mod.
disposables are so retarded and possibly filled with unknown chinesium pollutants and shit
>>
>>2781698
smoke is such a shock to the lung cilia that you cant even feel how bad it is. yoiu get used to a vape quick its just the nicotine thats harsh, most disposables come with twice the nic concentration you get in a cig
>>
>>2781698
>>2781736
>>2784874
>>2785614
Bullshit i've smoked on and off for years and vaping made my lungs worse than anything i've ever experienced with a multitude of symptoms that abated on cessation
The vg/pg is very sticky and feels like it gunks up the lungs far worse than tar to the point that it feels like pneumonia
smoking undoubtedly causes long term damage but vaping seems to do it far faster
>>
>>2778835
hmm antitrust lawsuit? /pol/
>>
>>2776865
Butt chugging alcohol is something people actually do so it wouldn't be too surprising if some also butt vaped.
>>
>>2781698
was it a brand new one?
it depends on the brand a lot of the time but the ones that make me choke usually stop after hitting them like 5-10 times, then they're pretty smooth
>>
>>2785636
you are the only person that holds this retarded opinion besides big tobacco shills

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.