[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/d/ - Hentai/Alternative

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: yome307.jpg (355 KB, 1202x1700)
355 KB
355 KB JPG
Thread dedicated to sharing pictures, stories and advice about anal masturbation and sex.
The more pictures, the better!

>Question Of The Day
How long do you plan for and prepare for your masturbating sessions? Does it build up some sort of anticipation to the moment and get you exited about what's to come? Tell us about it!

Previous Thread: >>10948869

>FAQ - Please read before posting
https://rentry.org/analgenfaq

>Panty's Guide to Anal Training/Blowjobs
https://imgchest.com/p/vj4j8j6978m

>SurfboardPotato's Guide to Prostate Play
https://old.reddit.com/r/CumFromAnal/comments/8w065w/a_guide_to_prostate_orgasms_from_someone_very/

>Regdude's Technical guide to anal
https://github.com/regdude/anal

>What's the lighter test?
It's a way to know if your Chinesium toy is in fact silicone. Follow this guide:
https://dangerouslilly.com/2014/03/deciphering-results-of-flame-test/

>Anon’s Guide to Knotting
https://rentry.org/anons-dildo-knotting-guide

>Say hello
https://tagmap.io/tag/analgen

>Sock & Condom Stretching
https://imgur.com/SJf78lU

>Anon does the math with J-Lube
https://imgur.com/a/cuLRo2u
>JLube Testing by /ftt/ ScienceAnon
https://pastebin.com/EJsAc4GU

>Cleaning techniques and alternative methods
https://pastebin.com/FLWghXvy

>Mindgasm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pSzsx3NwIs

>Slim Shell Mold Making Tutorial (DIY Dildos):
https://files.catbox.moe/m7ansn.pdf
>>
Long time lurker, but first time /analgen/ post.
I'm able to take elbow and doubles, and I'm able to handsfree. What has eluded me for so long has been handsfree orgasms that last more than a few minutes, at least until one of my last sessions. As soon as the orgasm started, instead of asking to stop, I just let my partner carry on, and then as soon as the first handsfree finished, a second one happened, then third, and then it was waves and waves of mindblowing pleasure that lasted ages. Have not been able to recreate this and it's depressing.
>>
>>10984182
Time to get yourself a Hismith
>>
Very new to this, got myself an Edge but can't seem to get anything out of it, tried various settings, putting it in facing front or back, feels like a waste of money, does anyone have any tips?
>>
What’s the best method/position for fingering yourself? I still haven’t ordered any toys and will probably do so in the near future, but I still wanna do anal.
>>
>>10983372
>Question Of The Day
How long do I plan? not much, really. If I know I am going to be alone the next day then I take a teaspoon of psyllium husk with a lot of water. Then, start emptying my stomach be it the normal way or using enemas. On the actual day of masturbation I start my morning with a enema and when the wife goes to work I start playing with the dildo.
The dildo is big (23cm x 17cm)... in the past I always tried to be fully clean, but. it. takes. so. much. time!
Now I just go to the bathroom with the dildo, lube and go for it. If it triggers a bowel movement, I douche, clean everything and repeat until I feel myself clean.
After that I start my actual work, stopping at lunchtime. The I go to the bathroom again and fuck myself silly until I feel something cramp or hurt. Then I clean everything and get back to work. The only time I have anticipation is when the wife schedules a trip to visit one or more of her relatives.
>>
>GIWTWMOTR
>>
>>10985245
I just squat down and do it. To be honest though fingering usually doesn't achieve much; you can certainly touch your prostate and stimulate it a bit but at most you'll just get a somewhat more intense ejaculation if you stroke yourself at the same time. It is good initial practice for loosening up your sphincter though.
>>
Are there any lists of trusted brands with reasonable shipping times and costs to Europe? (Or even, are based here?)
A ton of the stores in the FAQ and on r/sextoys are USA focused, which sucks.

I'm down to looking at local Amazon-style sites and trying to find the manufacturer from there, which is almost always very hard.

And in I suppose a related question, I have a few buttplugs, the largest around 4CM diameter, which I can take with some prep with the smaller ones. Looking for a suction cup dildo, any recommendations?
>>
>>10985455
I swear the sticky had some kind of listing for fantasy toy stores around the world, but I can't find it.
If you're just looking for funny shaped dildos from central europe, I can recommend neotori
>>
What are the actual downsides to purchasing an njoy wand knockoff? The chink metal won’t be a problem if I dont mar the finish, right?
>>
>misread my email
>new dildo is on it's way!
>lock myself in chastity in anticipation
>box of car parts arrives

what do I do now
>>
>>10985455
You could try Ylva & Dite. They're a Dutch company. They ship internationally too so you should be good even outside of the Netherlands.
>>
>>10983372
Correction about Previous thread:>>10974471
>>
Hey, what kinds of toys do you recommend for (relatively) discreet stimulation?
I mean something that I can just put in there and cum without having to move my ass or arm too much. Some kind of vibrator? Inflatable plug, maybe? Links/pics appreciated.
>>
>>10985531
Shove car parts up your ass obviously
>>
>>10985531
Plug yourself and entertain yourself while working on the car, time flies when you start doing car shit.
>>
I'm trying to find a decent plug vibrator that I can sit on that's wireless and has hours of life, any recs? I have the largest lovense but its a bit too big for me and its making a weird noise now after a year or so. any good alternatives?
>>
File: IHLR9x0.png (386 KB, 473x676)
386 KB
386 KB PNG
>>10986089
I forgot to mention, because the hush2 doesn't fit I just kinda stick it on my cage and let that do its thing for a few hours when I get time.
I have a lovense edge 2, but the battery life isn't quite what I'd like.
>>
does anyone know of a good place to sell lightly used BDs? i have a few i've been disappointed with that i want to offload
>>
>>10986105
The bad dragon reddit is one of the better places to sell apparently. What do you have?
>>
File: 107280422_p0.png (791 KB, 1000x1245)
791 KB
791 KB PNG
>>10983372
I'M TIRED OF ASKING, TELL ME YOUR ANAL STORIES NOW SO THAT I CAN GET OFF.
>>
Anyone ever had a doctor say anything? My ass definitely looks different from how it used to so I'm pretty sure it's obvious to them. Like it's bigger and more vertical.
>>
>>10986156
in L: bishop, winston's tongue, elden
in XL: Ika, Chance
>>
>>10986222
>Like it's bigger and more vertical.
>Trips
You have achieved a vertical slit anus. The biggest symbol an anal whore can hope to achieve
>>
>>10986231
I've owned a dildo and some plugs for less than a year. Can't be that hard to achieve then.
>>
>>10986235
>Can't be that hard to achieve then.
Not for an insatiable buttslut like you anon
>>
File deleted.
>>10985455
if you're in/near a major city try local leather shops (not "adult bookstores"). Prices at mine are usually the same as online for name brand stuff, but with no shipping and no waiting!

>>10983372
> How long do you plan for and prepare for your masturbating sessions?
I don't know if it counts as planning, but i usually have a good idea a day or so before if i'll have a good chunk of free time.

> Does it build up some sort of anticipation to the moment and get you exited about what's to come? Tell us about it!
I wear a chastity cage pretty regularly so yes there's some amount of anticipation knowing that i'll have a chance to let out some frustration and get some kind of satisfaction.
>>
>>10985455
>Wanted to buy a new cage
>Googled cages in my country
>Picked first one that wasn't an ad
>Had one on sale that looked good so bought that
I now realise I did no research on the shop at all. So it might arrive, it might not. And when it arrives, it might not be discrete packaging so I might just get handed a cage box. I would assume that's pretty standard practice online adult stores now though. At least I hope. I've been pretty lucky with buying toys for the most part though considering how little effort I put into it.
>>
>>10985895
Not too quiet, maybe 50 db when left alone. It beeps when you press the buttons, and will start to shake the room like a washing machine if loaded unevenly (so, when you sit on one side).
You can look up a video of one on youtube to get an idea.
>>
>>10986242
I wonder if it's how I use the plugs. I like to pull them out at weird angles to really stretch myself. Then it's fun to slap your hole with them cos it gets all big and puffy.
>>
File: FSTsuperbigbutt.png (714 KB, 834x1242)
714 KB
714 KB PNG
got this boy fucker coming this saturday (or hopefully sooner). I am tired not being able to pop in the knots on my dildos, so we are gonna get properly stretched and filled.
>>
anyone here have a blush neo elite? Ive been looking at getting one because theyre so cheap, and I wanna know if its any good.
>>
I moan a lot during anal. I can't help it. I try to stay really quiet though, almost whispering, because there's other people in the house and the walls aren't particularly thick...
>>
>>10986320
Oh god, I was about to say 4.13 inch circumference is nothing. But that's diameter. That seems dangerous.
>>
>>10986371
same
when i was using my dick i conditioned myself to not make a peep because there's people around here too. i thought i had it figured out but with anal i'm always panting and gasping and when i cum i always moan a bit.
>>
File: 64987654987431.jpg (1.38 MB, 2641x3865)
1.38 MB
1.38 MB JPG
>>10986371
Maybe the best investment one can do about this kind of issues is to buy a house, if for nothing else than to have a place to spend a few hours tending to one's sexual whims. Though sure saving is a B.
>>
>>10985066
They're trash, rip your wasted money
>>
To think a few months ago in order to have a session I needed to do like an hour of prep time and enemas and now I can just stick whatever in whenever I want. I haven't needed to clean in so long but my toys still go in clean and fresh and come out clean and fresh. Fibre and a liquid lunch are wild for improving your sessions. I do like to imagine it's just my body adjusting to make it a sexual organ though.
>>
>>10985455
Topped toys
>>
>>10986105
Just give them to your sister
>>
I just bought a Hismith.

Any recommendations for lube? If it's x-lube will any sports bottle do or should i get something with more of a nozzle?
>>
To the anon that recommended the tantalus curve - I got one of my own and I've had it for awhile. I just don't end up using it a lot though. The size is perfectly fine, it's the texture that's... a bit too aggressive I guess is the best way to put it. I can't handle it for long before I have to swap it out.
>>
File: _019.jpg (325 KB, 1200x1702)
325 KB
325 KB JPG
I went from using a prostate massager every other month to jerking off with it in most of the time to now basically masturbating with it and my nipples only.

I'm getting a bit worried that I fucked myself with this. It feels "healthier" to masturbate but it's starting to take up a lot of my free time and just using my dick and ejaculating kinda sucks now. I'm also waking up in the middle of the night incredibly horny more often.

For the ones that had a similar development, did you eventually stop doing it that much?
>>
>>10986440
Xlube duh, why settle for less

Just get a squeeze bottle of some kind
>>
>>10986484
No you're like 3 months away from craving cock up your ass though and there's no resisting it
Happened to me and I couldn't shake the feeling until I got plowed
>>
>I'm just gonna put a plug in for a bit
>Fast forward a few hours and sitting on a towel to dry I have 2 plugs, an aneros, prostate massager, dildo and cock cage
Oh well. Also I think I'm finding my prostate really far forward and hard to reach with toys. How's the njoy or things like it? I was looking around for something and those sorts of toys that have an extreme curve upwards would probably be perfect for me. It's over 200 bucks here though, so that's a meaty investment, but if it's good, I'll consider it.
>>
>>10986498
I hate my njoy, it’s gathering dust. If you get dry Os from the aneros there is no point, unless you’re going to have a partner give you a prostate massage with the wand.

>>10986454
I’m not that into the matte finish from tantus. I have the Charmer and PSpot matte. On the charmer it’s unbearable but I can still enjoy the Pspot. Only problem with the Pspot is that it’s huge (for me) and I need to warm up for like 45m to even insert it

I love tantus’ smooth finish. The Tantus Acute is my most used toy since I can insert it without any pre stretching.
>>
>>10986511
>I hate my njoy, it’s gathering dust. If you get dry Os from the aneros there is no point
That's a shame. I don't get much out of my aneros. I might have had 1 dry orgasm or been close, I can't really tell, so that probably means no. I have to really get under and hook it upwards for it to hit my prostate and it's really uncomfortable for my arms to push it that way. Its natural angle doesn't touch anything. That's why I was thinking a toy with an extreme curve might be really useful because I could just use it normally instead of trying to angle it weirdly.
>>
File: 312049276.jpg (26 KB, 325x800)
26 KB
26 KB JPG
I've heard some toys "designed for women" like rabbits are actually quite nice for guys. Anyone have any experience?
>>
>>10986516
I love clitoral stimulators (suction / vibe) on my glans. But it’s only mind blowing when it’s in addition to direct prostate stimulation
>>
>>10986512
Nta but njoy is too hard for me personally. Spent over a hundred bucks on the plug 2.0 and threw it away again. Only silicone from now on for my ass
>>
>>10986538
Does that desensitize you?
>>
>>10986498

Everyone's body is a little different, but I personally love the njoy. Easiest toy for me to achieve hands-free orgasms
>>
File: ffffutamagic.gif (2.58 MB, 600x338)
2.58 MB
2.58 MB GIF
Sorry for this long post, but bear with me please, I need your help anon.

I'd like to go anal-only for some time to help the "rewiring" thingy (I mostly use aneros progasm),
but if I don't blow my load after a session then my prostate becomes inflamed: i.e. on the next day I'll get a burning feeling in the perineum area and if I don't do anything about it, then after some time (8-24 hours) I'll also start having irritated bowel movement almost similar to having a diarrea.

I've read that these symptoms are similar to prostatitis, however in my case it all just goes away after I blow my load.
After some experimentation I found out that the things are significantly better if at the end of my anal-only session I milk my prostate (without an orgasm) AND have a cold shower directly at my groin and perineum afterwards.
My hypothesis is that the inflamation is caused by fluids and blood built up in or near the prostate during a play. And a cold shower after a session helps this blood to dissipate in the very same way blood tends to leave your fingers when you're outside during a cold weather.

Anyway, these scientific discoveries still help me to avoid the inflamation only up to 2 weeks at best, because it's still builds up little by little.

Also, my problem is not related to the anal play per se. I'd get the same irritation if I edge [my dick] and stop the session without release; or even if I'd listen to erotic audio for several nights in a row without masterbaiting.

It's very annoying that I have enough willpower to end an anal session without finishing by hand, but I cannot do so for the sake of my health.
There is little to none info on this problem, so I'm asking you: if you know something about this or had to solve that for yourself I'd be very grateful if you share any info! Thank you anon!
>>
File: 1709665151739377.jpg (2.46 MB, 3985x3866)
2.46 MB
2.46 MB JPG
>>10986492
I use my empty bad dragon lube bottles as bottles for my xlube. Really handy and convenient. If I get too sloppy or nasty with a particular session, a simple cleaning of the bottle when empty is all you need. Very handy!
>>
>>10986339
Cheap trash
>>
>>10986613
Just deal with it and don't be a bitch baby
>>
What is the best toy now for anal in 2024? Ive been away for a while...
>>
As a collection of anal asstronauts we surely must've figured out the best and optimal diet for regular anal right?
>>
>>10986563
Fuck no it doesn't. The opposite in fact. They are calibrated for clits, so they are not super powerful and therefore not highly stimulating for the penis. Actually, I'm confident that the reason it works (gives dry-Os without tipping over into wet Os) is the fact that it's not highly stimulating. Basically, I feel the subtle vibrations travel down my penis and into my pelvis which triggers involuntary contractions in the pelvic floor and ignites intense O's
>>
File: 1709606548850572.jpg (98 KB, 850x1116)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>been over 3 months since messaging all the people close to me on Tagmap and no one has replied back
:(
>>
>>10986953
I've only gotten one reply from the tagmap... it sucks....
>>
What do you guys use to remove dildos with incredibly powerful suction? I damaged my blush neo elite because the suction was so strong everytime I was done in the shower I had to slide it off the tile it’s on to release suction, and the sliding caused a small rip over time.

Now I gotta rebuy my favorite Dildo, which brings me to my next question. Should I just rebuy the same thing or is there a reasonable upgrade I should get? The neo elite was my favorite toy for like 7 months.
>>
Anyone got recs for smooth dildos with max diameters between 2" and 2.5"? Most of the stuff I find in that range have veins/texture which I don't particularly enjoy.
>>
File: imajge0.jpg (81 KB, 640x480)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>10986339

This is the one I have. I think its a dual density. My hole is small and tight and the head is perfect for prying me open and loosening me up for larger diameter toys. It fits perfectly in my wife's Spare Parts Joque strap on harness. She The length is just right where I can take it deep without hitting my sigmoid bend. Highly recommended. One of my most used toys. I think they recently released it in another color.
>>
>>10986977

I would check the Tantus site. They got a lot of smooth ones in various length and thicknesses.
>>
>>10986969

Depends on how much you liked the current one. I love mine. If it was damaged I'd buy another one. Maybe a different color
>>
File: image1.jpg (477 KB, 1440x1080)
477 KB
477 KB JPG
My latest purchase. I love textured dildos. Can't wait to try these out. I live in a multi generational household so getting the place to myself is rare. These are a bit thicker than I'm used to so I'll have to work up to them. No, I don't work for the company. I just really like them.
>>
>>10986969
Pull up gently on one edge so the air can get underneath, you fucking Denisovan.
How did you manage to figure out how to operate a keyboard?
>>
>>10987035
>I live in a multi generational household so getting the place to myself is rare.

I do too, I just blast my ass and pray everyone else will be too embarrassed to bring it up. So far so good
>>
>>10987076
I didn't like this post.
>>
Used too much water to flush out and got painful abdominal cramps. Ruined the mood. Goddamnit
>>
>>10987035
>>10987076
I have thankfully good luck when I decide to anal out. I will be bothered all the time doing anything else, but when I'm touching myself or bouncing on a dildo, even for extended time periods I won't be bugged whatsoever. Very grateful however it worked out like that did.
>>
>>10983754 Bumpin from previous thread because I posted it near the end

Does anyone have any links for larger dildos that are cheaper than their usual going rates? As much as I love getting filled with larger and fatter toys, each time you have to "move up a tier", it costs more and more money. It's always a good idea to try to be savvy with your money and make it go as far as you can, so does anyone have any links or stores of very large dildos that are a really good price for their size? I'm talking about dildos that are 3+ inches in diameter. Length isn't as important here, but the longer the better of course! This can be from amazon, etsy, official dildos stores, etc. I also want silicone as well please, it's nice to not worry about sketchy materials entering my rump.

Here's a few that I've been looking at and have been tempted to purchase:
>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JV9D5MP?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_NF1V0G280FRPQ2Y491DA
>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09TQJJBY6?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_WF7135WE9GVTQXJV38W8
>https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08X6NN114?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_PFHXQX2YXTZVGHFPVYDF

Here's one I like for stretching: >https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098JYQDK4?ref_=cm_sw_r_cp_ud_dp_MKKFJC5SDECDZECCHWA8

Good price for its size, passed the lighter test, and is fun to slowly fall down on. I can get to about 2/3rds of the way down when really horny and stretched. I would prefer it to stand up all the way and maybe not have the ribs because it can kinda "hook" into you, but it's still fun, and for only 80 bucks, it's a great price for its size.

Any links regarding great deal beefy 3+ inch diameter dildos would be appreciated! The fatter the better! Hope I helped you guys as well!
>>
>>10987118
Join the movement and become fibrepilled. Cleaning is for chumps.
>>
>>10986320
Didn't had good run with that 'gold material', different toy

>>10986396
NTA I can take that + this toy is not firm...
>>
>>10983372
Does anyone do a lot of perineum play? I had a rare quiet evening last night but couldn't really do the full setup, so I just sat on my njoy and had a pretty good time grinding it. [spoiler]Actually by the end of it I lubed up and used it properly[/spoiler] but besides that I thought it felt good for a pretty extended session. Not sure if I can do any real damage to myself , I'm a little sore but will probably be good to go by the weekend
>>
>>10987267
Lately if I don't jerk it for a while I get a tingle and needy feeling in my perineum and impulsively start rubbing it. I take it as a good sign, but who knows, could be ass cancer or something.
>>
>>10986843
Topped toys pegasus
>>
check this guys out they have a big selection ,
https://www.gaymegastore.eu/ . or dildoking.de ,

Shipping in Europe is relatively fast usually I live rather remote and even here it takes max 10 workings days when I orders something from Germany for example.
>>
>>10987353
You're beginning to become anal slut
>>
>>10987076
Chad
>>
File: 3862079.picsmall.jpg (93 KB, 720x1080)
93 KB
93 KB JPG
>>10983372
Fast the day before, enema's that whole day. Some deep anal in the shower that evening. Then the next day I start off in the shower to make sure I got it all then move to the bedroom to ride, thrust or get fucked by my machine overlord.
It definitely is a case of anything I eat will show up after roughly 3 hours, I just wish it would then also pass again but no that will then be drawn out for a whole day. So it's gotta be fasting, I used to be good with it but now I'm getting older and I get headaches. I find it's dedication to the act more than horniness that pushes me past feeling ragged.
Also I just don't want to spend money buying gummybears or something to appease the stomach with something that digests completely.

>>10985407
I'm super curious, does the wife know or is it a secret? If she knows but apparently doesn't share in the activity, what does she think? Is there some kind of agreement or understanding?
>>
>>10987562
Wild amount of prep work, I just have 2 teaspoons of psylium husk every day. More if I remember. Shit in the morning, have a smoothie for lunch and I'm clean as whistle at nighttime every night. I usually test the waters with a plug though. I'll know if I'm clean or not after having a plug in for a few minutes. You can feel your guts reacting.
>>
File: 1709850117336780.jpg (440 KB, 2730x2048)
440 KB
440 KB JPG
Just had my first bitchgasm :
Used a vibrating prostatic massager. Leg were shaking. I was moaning like a slut.
As it turns out, it's a virtuous circle. The shaking and moaning are not just caused by the orgasm. They are a integral part of the orgasm buildup too.
Fuck "putting yourself in a confortable position". I was standing on my toetip, bent over my desk; which was why my legs what caused my legs to cramp and shake in the first place. It just work.

For the longest time, that vibro did nothing for me btw. In fact, I used the vibro part as little as possible : I set it to the lowest intensity, and actually oriented it AWAY from my prostate.
The real trick lies in our butt muscle. It's all in the squeeze. So begin honing that anal sensitivity and endurance, fellow anal slut.

picrel is my mood right now
>>
So normally I just stick to ~1hr aneros sessions. I spend about 80% of those sessions actually orgasming. Really hard too. Eyes involuntarily roll back in my head. I’ve seen stars…etc. Hard to convince myself to try different forms of play when I have so much success with this format of play session. Never really connected with dildo play as a result

Last night though I felt a little frisky so I selected a dildo in addition to my usual trusted aneros Eupho. Did my normal 1hr session and instead of edging myself at the end I pulled the aneros, relubed with an entire shooter, and plowed myself with my Tantus Acute (the smallest dildo I own). It was a transformative experience. I’ve played with dildos before but this was the first time I really let loose and got into it. The acute is perfect in terms of length and size to slide over and then hook behind my prostate, pressing it on the outstroke. I was able to continue rolling dry orgasms but they took on a notably distinct identity from aneros dry-o’s. It’s difficult to describe but rather than a calm blissful sea of orgasms it was like riding out a storm. Every thrust filled me with sexual desperation and yearning for a wet climax. I wasn’t able to get there handsfree this time, so I rubbed my cock very subtly like a clitoris while continuing to work the tantus and I brought myself over the edge on probably the best orgasm of my life. Normies genuinely wouldn’t even believe the intensity of the experience, they would say I’m making it all up.

How to take it to the next level? Specifically interested in two things… how to HFWO, and what benefit would I get out of sizing up if a small toy like the tantus acute gives me mileage like this?
>>
>>10987757
>Normies genuinely wouldn’t even believe the intensity of the experience, they would say I’m making it all up.
Some normies believe that even women's mundane orgasm aren't real. And that, in porn, ALL women's expression of pleasure are faked. (some are, but not all. that's just silly)
Kinda sad.
>>
>>10983372
Since I've yet to have an actual HFO I try to go as long as I can, but its probably about a week tops. I am much too masculine to have my wife help me out with this stuff and so its sorta a clandestine event. As a result I try to plan this for days she's working on campus and I can take the day off. About a week is the best I can go for a no-cum planning session.

Currently midsession right now, so fingers crossed I can make some progress, I doubt Ill get the HFO (Wet or dry) this time around but Im going to try.
>>
>>10987757
What density is your acute?
Also curious on your opinion on the other aneros models are if you've tried them.
>>10987780
How do people end up believing this? Wonder what the downstream effects of this myth are?
>>
How do you properly mix j-lube? No matter what, I always end up with a lot of it clumping up and not mixing.
>>
>always heard about anal stuff
>there is no way it can be that good its probably some stupid fucking meme
>push 1 finger inside
>precum starts leaking immediately and I had to bite down the pillow to not moan loudly
and now I paid even more for faster delivery, it all happened in last than 10 minutes what the fuck
>>
How bad of an idea is it to buy an amazon njoy pure wand for half of the price of the real one?
>>
File: 41987245_p2.jpg (95 KB, 500x744)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
>>10985455
Yeah, the FAQ list reads more like a fuck BD than a real effort at providing alternatives.
The biggest EU store in there is Neotori based in Germany.
Topped Toys has an EU warehouse and retailers (actual retailers, not that single gay leather store with nothing in its online shop BD uses) that may have better prices/shipping.
Hankey's Toys are also available at some of the same retailers.
>>
>>10987872
Microwave it for twenty seconds or so then stir with a fork. I've never been able to stop the clumping completely which is one of the reasons why I switched to x-lube
>>
>>10987872
I use an electric kettle, J-Lube/X-Lube both work the same as far as i've noticed.

Heat up some water to a little under boiling, poor it into whatever you're mixing the powder in. Shake until mixed, wait 10-20 minutes, profit.

If you dont have the time to wait around, get a milk whip/frothing tool off amazon and use that to mix, works well and its fast but you wont have an entirely homogenous solution.
>>
>>10987792
>What density is your acute?
It is marked as "material: Flexible" on Tantus' site. It's perfect imo.

>Also curious on your opinion on the other aneros models are if you've tried them.

I own the Helix syn, Eupho syn, Progasm Jr., Maximus syn (new haven't tried it), Euhpo classic (new haven't tried it)

The Eupho is far and away my favorite. That's why I just picked up one in the hard plastic

Helix is 2nd and sometimes I'm more in the mood for this one because it's more intense and gives more direct pressure.

Progasm Jr has a nice shape to it but it's too intense in the hard plastic - the tabs feel like they are stabbing me during orgasm and it interrupts me between climaxes so they don't bleed together into a super-o. This is why I got a maximus syn, hoping that a larger one in a softer material will be more forgiving in the right places

Ultimately, the one that works for you could be totally different than me. There's big differences in prostate depth between individuals, and while I may like the subtle strokes of the Eupho another person might need something more bold
>>
>>10987872
With J, X, or K lube, bring a pot of water to boil for a few minutes to off-gas any chlorine (which is present if you're using tap water) and then sprinkle the powder in a thin layer over the top and cover with a lid until it cools down to lukewarm. Give it a stir, decant into your bottle of choice, shake a bit, and you're good. Make sure to use a little more water than the amount of lube you want, because of loss to steam.
Of the three brands, I'd recommend K because it's cheapest, the same thing as X, and on Amazon. J lube has sugar in it and will therefore spoil faster, while X and K are way more stable.
>>
I'm always amazed how no one will post for like a full day and then someone will ask about lube and get 5 replies. You guys fucking love talking about lubes and how to brew them.
>>
>>10987562
>does the wife know
she did drop some hints and is suspicious but honestly I don't give a fuck anymore. She does not like anal nor wants to peg me, and I already gave hints and asked directly. Once in a blue moon she offers anal to appease me. On several times I rejected it as I do not want 'pity' sex, but sadly the flesh is weak.
At least I am gradually getting the hang of how to cum hands free from anal. So thats what I have going on for me.
>>
>>10988364
I'm very particular about my buttpotions.
>>
>>10988364
Lube is important
>>
can someone anerospill me? it feels pretty good to do long contractions but nothing crazy happens, i can't do those involuntary ones people talk about. and because it takes longer the lube tends to dry up compared to my dildo which makes me cum in just a few minutes.
>>
>>10988475
If you can already cum with a dildo, I dunno why you'd bother with an aneros. It seems more like an entry level toy to get you familiar with your prostate to me.
>>
>>10987923
If we're talking about the same "leather store" (the one based in UK I assume) I ordered from them once, and had no problem. Is there any reason to avoid them?
>>
>>10988495
i can cum with the aneros too but only if i touch it and fuck my prostate with it. i just don't know how to do it literally hands free.
>>
>>10988501
Yeah I suppose there's some credit in training to do it that way. I have no idea how to do it and from what I've read, it takes people literal years to figure it out.
>>
>>10988508
that's why i was a bit surprised you called it "entry level"
>>
>>10988513
Yeah I dunno if that was the right choice of words. It's more that it's small and popular, so I think a lot of people start there and the way you use it means you need to get familiar with your prostate and muscles down there.
>>
>>10988527
oh okay. i "learned" by just ramming a dildo into my prostate and it worked instantly.
>>
>>10988531
You're gonna make a lot of people here jealous, including me.
>>
>>10988534
sorry! can't have any wet orgasms yet so i still have to learn that.
>>
>>10985455
Weredog and twisted beast are good if you’re in the UK.
>>
Just tried the mindgasm thing. Who the fuck can do a 70% contraction? I'm not a fucking Super Saiyan, I can't moderate my power level like that. Muscle goes on, muscle goes off.
>>
File: 41987245_p5.jpg (103 KB, 500x744)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
>>10988496
I was talking about Gear Berlin.
I didn't mention the UK store because when I checked shipping was so high it came out to almost as much as ordering straight from BD, before taxes+customs.
Might be different depending on which part of the EU you're in.
>>
>>10988100
What about “coke life” it’s only one I can bought where live
>>
Went to look in how to make toys. Apparently, you need a vacuum chamber to remove the air from the silicone, that on top of a way to make the molds, all of that get really expensive here.
>>
>>10988554
>>10988560
Any other reccs for good bong-friendly stores?

e.g Squarepeg doesn't sell to the UK for order below a certain threshold.
>>
>>10988556
Skill issue
>>
File: 12_02.jpg (173 KB, 1280x2048)
173 KB
173 KB JPG
I'm getting more and more of those really slowly spreading waves of tingly glowing pleasure. Not sure if I would be calling those orgasms but holy shit do they feel good.

>>10987985
How deep does the eupho go compared to the others? I have a helix and progasm, and while I really like how comfortable and easy to control the helix is, it feels to me like it's missing one or two centimeters of depth.
>>
I have been blessed with a hismith pro app-ready fucking machine. It's coming in tomorrow. Any tips on how to make it as enjoyable as possible, dear fellow buttsluts?
>>
>>10988638
Used to have a progasm but then purged way back in the day. If memory serves, they're about the same in lemgth. I have a eupho rn but aneros isn't usually doing it for me. But then I'm probably anally handicapped.

I bet if you googled their dimensions you could get a pretty good estamation?
>>
>>10988638
>>10988675
They both have a 4in insertable length, however, the Eupho always feels like it hits deeper for me. I think it is more prone to getting vacuumed into deep insertion than the progasm. I've noticed that the progasm is big enough that it doesn't like to move around. The ease of movement with the Eupho makes it hit the spot for me at least

>>10988527
See >>10987757
It wasn't hard to learn. I had a massive dry orgasm within 5 minutes of my first time inserting an aneros. Super-O's lasting 30, 60+ minutes within the first week. Personally, I think dildos are perhaps 'more advanced' in terms of difficulty climaxing, but the aneros clearly doesn't work for everyone quite the same. Other people screw around with it for literal years without any luck
>>
>>10988731
>It wasn't hard to learn. I had a massive dry orgasm within 5 minutes of my first time inserting an aneros
yeah well that doesn't really come down to learning then, right? i'm this anon >>10988531
>>
>>10988731
>I had a massive dry orgasm within 5 minutes of my first time inserting an aneros. Super-O's lasting 30, 60+ minutes within the first week
Been using it for a couple months. Not even close to either of those. No idea what you did different. I feel something in there sometimes. It's like a burning but not a painful one. I don't really know how to explain it. I get spasms but I'm not sure if that's just muscle spasms from holding the contractions or if that's the start of a dry orgasm or what. Really just nothing to work off having never had an anal orgasm before. I used to only supplement normal jerking off with anal. It's only been the last couple of months that I wanted to have an orgasm without using my dick.
>>
>>10988627
Regulation stocks square peg in the UK, so do other places iirc
>>
File: 01_2.jpg (91 KB, 1280x757)
91 KB
91 KB JPG
>>10988731
Thanks, sounds like I should try it out eventually. Getting them in Europa kinda sucks though. Most shops I found usually have a few of the models.

>I've noticed that the progasm is big enough that it doesn't like to move around
Yeah, that's my experience too

>I had a massive dry orgasm within 5 minutes of my first time inserting an aneros. Super-O's lasting 30, 60+ minutes within the first week
lucky

>>10988743
Maybe try completely relaxing and very softly try to push it out. That at least works very well for me and makes me feel like I'm melting after a bit.
>>
>>10988674
Find the most comfortable position you can hold for a long period of time, start slow, and make sure you’re not cutting off circulation anywhere
>>
just received the njoy pure plug 2.0. the only other plug I had experience with was my aneros but I got it in without much warmup with some lube. holy fuck its good. what sorta suggestions do yall have with positioning and how to enjoy it the most?
>>
>>10986484
You're about to reach anal enlightenment

Keep going slut
>>
>>10987757
You're ready to get tied down and fucked by a real cock until you cum your brains out

Congrats on making it to anal graduation day
>>
>>10987872
I use xlube and then just follow the mixing instructions

Never been an issue
>>
>>10988674
Find someone to tie you up real tight and blindfold you

Get high on thc if possible, and then get ready to have your brains fucked out
>>
>>10986613
i'd look into prostate health supplements like pygeum

>>10986895
spinach, chicken, and jogging
>>
>>10985520
If you can find it in any archive and the thread doesn't have an issue with it, it could be added back in
>>
>>10988985
Fuck jogging
>>
>>10989019
retard
>>
Hey, guy who last week was asking about the orochi or bishop
got my orochi today, but after I used it I noticed there was some strange whitish discoloration at the base in like, 3 small mirrored streaks and around the base of the shaft where it meets the base
Like, it's not on the exterior of the toy, and as far as I can tell isn't messing with the structural integrity or anything so i'll still use it, but just wondering if anyone here knows what it is.
>>
>>10989054
Maybe take a picture and post it?
>>
File: curious.jpg (2.85 MB, 2407x2520)
2.85 MB
2.85 MB JPG
>>10989069
not great photos, and much harder to tell on camera then in person
though looking at it (and I don't happen to have one to test) is this the stuff on the signature that's meant to glow under blacklight or something?
>>
>>10988960
Happily married, though branching out of solo play is a good idea. I’ve worn the aneros while giving oral and had super orgasms that way. Maybe time to get a harness..

>>10988734
I’m not sure id write the learning aspect off. I’d spent the year prior doing breath work and interoception exercises daily, which I think was a major factor in the fast success. Many people who don’t have luck with the aneros but later get it down find out that it’s their mindset and mental connection to their body that was holding them back.

I went into that session with the intention of a “do nothing” approach. I just stuck it in and did some mild relaxed breathing exercises, and focused on the sensations in my pelvic region. And I got walloped by a dry O

>>10988743
See above, that’s still all I do. >>10987985
Tried the two models I hadnt broken in yet…
>Maximus syn
This was much much more enjoyable than the progasm. I’d say it’s like a scaled up Helix. It moves better than the progasm, the syn material is much better than the plastic for a bigger device, and the tabs are perfect. This is instantly my 2nd favorite

>Eupho classic
The hard plastic material was really enjoyable with the smaller piece. I didn’t enjoy it on the progasm because it digs in hard and doesn’t move around. But for the Eupho since it moves in and out a ton, the firm touch is amazing. It feels like getting fingered. This one is tied for most favorite with the Syn version of the same device. It’ll be a mood thing as to which I want to use in a given session
>>
>>10989080
Mine has similar coloring, I think it's just bits of silicone that didn't get all the color mixed into it. Never had an issue with mine and I've had it for a couple years now, so I'm sure yours will be fine as well.
>>
File: 1704932027013916.jpg (98 KB, 1176x1200)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>10986320
it came! boy is it fat and meaty in person. Just looking at it gives me butterflies in my tummy. it's also firmer than I expected. Soft but not flimsy. Cannot wait to try and pop this bad boy in
>>
>>10988594
I have no idea what that is
>>
>>10989103
Should have bought the hilt instead
>>
>>10989036
Pussy bitch cardio shill
>>
>>10989225
faggot retard
>>
>>10989250
just ignore that fat faggot
>>
Had probably my best session yet last night but I'm still new to this so no orgasm or anything like that. But today I'm getting a lot of involuntary spasms and twitching in my legs and ass like my muscles are trying to clamp down on my prostate. And my prostate feels funny, like I'm acutely aware of it right now and I think this might be the pleasure waves I've heard of. It feels good though so I don't think it's just irritation or something. But yeah I'm just sitting here with nothing in my ass trying to do other things and distracted by the shaking and how good it feels right now. Also haven't cummed in maybe almost a week now, so that's definitely building something.
>>
how do you HFWO
i feel like i keep getting more and more focused on my ass and my dick is barely in the picture when i cum. should i try vibing my cage to wake up my dick?
>>
>>10986613
Do your symptoms respond to Ibuprofen or Naproxen? Does your diet include coffee, spicy foods, alcohol, and cured meats? Have you every had an ultrasound or prostate exam?
>>
i think.... after years of being a masochistic buttslut... that i now want to be a sadistic dom top.
I want to use my slinks on twinks and fist hunks and top bottoms.
i have a huge dildo collection and most bdsm basics.

would you get fucked with dildos more readily if the guy said he was new to topping or would you prefer he just say he was a top from the beginning and if u sensed he was trying his best do you think you'd mind that he was only a bottom before?

I'm asking the tiny percentage of buttsluts here that actually get proper fucked by dominant men. I wanna tie up this twink i know and rim him and fuck him with toys and my cock and then fist him and make him fall in love with me
>>
When do you guys realize that you’re not amateur butt sluts anymore? Is it a size goal you hit, length of sessions, getting topped on grinder?
>>
>Horny from not jerking it to get the most out of anal
>Start casually edging myself without thinking
>This is dangerous so I should put my cage on
>Think maybe some ice cubes my be able to calm it down and soften it
>End up put them in my ass and continue jerking it instead
Haven't been horny enough to try that before. It's fun. The instinctual fear of losing something in your ass is still there, but it's just water so it just melts inside. Hopefully not dangerous, but I can't really see how it could be.
>>
File: 1627422158.png (1.2 MB, 1296x1935)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB PNG
>>10989536
I’d love to get destroyed by another anal enthusiast. Nothing hotter than knowing you know exactly how that toy or fist will feel inside me. Being in the care of an expert buttslut as they destroy my hole sounds like heaven
>>
>>10989599
>Think maybe some ice cubes my be able to calm it down and soften it
>End up put them in my ass and continue jerking it instead

I've read about this quite a bit but never dared to do it since I was afraid it would give cold sores/burns. Does this hurt? I might see if I have something to make ice cubes with.
Now that I think about it, my but plugs also had something on their box about putting them in the fridge. Sounds like it could be fun.
>>
>>10989664
They were pretty small, my ice cube tray only does little ones.Suck on the cubes for a little bit to smooth the edges. It hurts a little bit if you hesitate and hold it there, but that's just ice cubes in general. It's more shock than pain. Then when they go in, you feel them shoot right up inside.
>>
>>10988731
Grace us with your esoteric knowledge of the orgasm of the prostate, please, wisest of anons.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ox_EaZBmAj4

you guys might be interested q_q
>>
How long do BD orders take to fulfill? Thing of placing a custom one
>>
>>10989926
Custom can take a few weeks
>>
>>10989940
Figured, I just wanted to make sure they didn't have a history of taking a deposit and not doing anything for months
>>
>>10989947
no, they usually get them out in fairly decent time. It also depends on what model you chose, usually they get more popular ones out first because they do them all at once. I've got a custom and a few pre-mades before, I would try to find what I want in the available now page before getting custom again because I prefer getting it sooner rather than later, but if you don't mind waiting, custom is great.
>>
How many of you are into chastity or dressing like a girl while doing anal? If so what do you usually wear?
>>
>>10989981
Thank you
>>
File: 3645116.picsmall.jpg (98 KB, 720x1141)
98 KB
98 KB JPG
>>10983372
>QotD
Sometimes hours, sometimes days. When I know I have free time I'll plan my diet and cleaning a couple of days ahead for a longer session. But oftentimes I get horny in the moment, especially since anal is most of my fapping now and my ass gets horny faster than my dick, so sometimes I'll just fuck myself within minutes of feeling it if i happen to already be clean enough.
>>
File: 319624.jpg (44 KB, 512x512)
44 KB
44 KB JPG
>>10990021
>How many of you are into chastity or dressing like a girl while doing anal?
Me 100%. I don't do it all the time because the extra prep work is often overridden by impending horniness, but I love it and some of my best sessions were done in chastity and crossdressing. I've been doing anal for several years but just got into chastity and sissy-adjacent stuff last year and it was a huge game changer. Actually, the last time I achieved a HFWO was in my flat chastity cage after over an hour of pounding in doggy and in prone bone and it was incredible. Pure ecstasy and bliss.
>If so what do you usually wear?
Pink wig, black undies, white thigh highs with black bowties, white lace arm sleeves, a white lace bra, fluffy black handcuffs I can get myself out of with the safety button, a green miniskirt a ball mouth gag and of course one of my cages. I need to get one of those pink sissy collars next since I love getting choked. Last time I did all this I watched about 2 hours of sissy hypno alongside BBC shemale on male domination porn and it was probably the highlight of 2024 for me so far.
>>
File: images.jpg (38 KB, 488x366)
38 KB
38 KB JPG
Fuck me I went to bed late as it was and was like "No I'm in the mood". Fucking 5 hours later and I've completely ruined my sleep schedule

And I'm still horny! Wtf! I thought I ended in a good place but 5m later I'm like "Actually I'd like to keep going" even though I'm falling asleep typing this

How do you get anything done like this? I'm actually going to call in sick the next 2 days
>>
File: ajfkr2vgu4xc1.jpg (82 KB, 827x1193)
82 KB
82 KB JPG
>>10990153
did you reach orgasm? for me the need dies down a lot when I coom, especially if it isn't a dry one
>>
>>10990153
>call in sick a lot due to playing with my ass so often that I got into trouble
Don't make this a habit!
>>
File: seat.jpg (1.84 MB, 1556x3132)
1.84 MB
1.84 MB JPG
>>10990021
when i have time, me too, usually 1-2 times per week

with a hmv goon music playlists like this
https://fr.spankbang.com/669i3/video/best+dp+nyakumi+neko+pmv

at least 2-3 hours sessions
>>
File: put-key-in.jpg (63 KB, 894x785)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>tip to keep buttsluting longer,

buy a chastity cage and this timed locked box, put a timer as long as you wish to pound that ass
>>
does anyone have tips for warming up for the mare makers? After I get a worm past the sigmoid, I can take them comfortably. I'd rather not have to do that every time I want to use a buttplug though.
>>
>finally in the mood to clean out and try Tristan (Neotori)
>enema once, then again a few hours later
>wipe after letting out the second one
>blood
Guess that's a long break, seems like I hurt myself with the enema bulb nozzle somehow.
Fuck.
>>
>>10990227
You gave me a thought. Before I got into anal I used to get fissures all the time and it put me off ever trying anal. Now after anal my ass is the best it's ever been from all the extra care I put into it and my diet for anal. I went from being too afraid to even look at it because I thought it must be a mess with all the fissures to being proud of my asshole.
>>
>>10990158
Nah I leaked a bunch onto my arm but I don't think I came properly.

Shit I just woke up and I'm getting hornier thinking about it...
>>
>>10990174
Did you?
>>
>>10990174
>Job is shit and has low pay
>But I can do it from home
Every day is anal day.
>>
>>10989080
>>10989094
Okay actually yeah I just let my phone shine its flashlight onto it for a few hours and the parts I mentioned are the glowing parts, so yeah it's intentional
Would take pictures, but the glow is weak because only charged with a phone light. Gonna have to take one when I get my UV flashlight I ordered
>>
>>10990340
Oh, that's interesting, I didn't know they did that. I'll have to check mine to see if it does the same thing!
>>
>>>27168100
Anyone know the first toy in this vid? I thought it was a lovehoney curved dildo but that one has a hole for a vibe and this one doesn't.
>>
>>10988985

I tried pygeum several times. It consistently kills my libido to the point I can't have a hard-on, if taken for more than a week. But I did not really try it as a tool to cure the inflammation, usually it takes several days for pygeum to build-up in the body...
>>
>>10990372
Here's the actual video since my dumbass attached it wrong.
https://twitter.com/hikimaid/status/1745844811956101173/video/1
>>
>>10989485

Hmm, I never tried to take Ibuprofen in this situation. That's an interesting idea, thanks.
My diet varies. I might drink coffee 1-2 times per week. Spicy food is on and off really, lately not so often, maybe once per 2 weeks, alcohol even less than that. And I never had ultrasound done on my prostate, it's kinda weird refer to a doctor with the symptoms which always go away as soon as I jerk one out.
>>
File: GJcJFNHW8AAfjXg.png (173 KB, 553x369)
173 KB
173 KB PNG
>>10990153
I'm back. I'm losing my mind I'm so fucking horny. A friend sent me picrel and outwardly I was politely went haha and inside I was like holy fuck I want to be the right so badly right now.

I've never wanted to cross dress before, hell I always thought I was the textbook definition of straight. My gf is out of the country for the week and I honestly just want to wear some of her stuff and goon the entire time because I might not get another opportunity. I know she wouldn't be into that so I'm tempted to just buy stuff like heels this week and throw it away before she gets back. I don't even care that I haven't been able to cum, it just feels so good to be horny and not worrying if I cum that it's "over".

Dumb question, I noticed I was crossing my legs while throwing my hips around a lot last night. Am I accidentally stimulating my dick and doing it "wrong" or is this "good form"?
>>
>>10990455
I think your friend wants to fuck you.
>>
>>10990339
>joining the teams call whilst riding the fuck machine
I need to get a wfh job I wanna do anal every day
>>
>>10990021
I used to crossdress a lot when I was younger and a lot of that time I would end up doing anal with myself and/or my high school gf. Had a nice miniskirt, quite a few different panties and this a-cup shoulderless bra I liked. Now days I'm far heavier and far too hairy to possibility look sexy in any of that, really dampened the mood for such play.
>>
every time i try for a hfwo i just end up pissing
>>
>>10990021
I just tried it today, put on some fishnets and some feet straps. It didn't really do a lot for me. But I feel a little closer to some characters I like so maybe it's a mental/time thing
>>
>>10989798
i came
>>
>>10990475
I do.
>>
Do you think it's better practice to do the mindgasm exercises with or without an aneros in?
>>
File: 1704208784501486.jpg (328 KB, 1000x1156)
328 KB
328 KB JPG
>>
File: 143af5u7zgyc1.jpg (83 KB, 850x850)
83 KB
83 KB JPG
A proper femboy sissy slut accepts his analrape like the good fucktoy he is
>>
>>10989596
Not hesitating to whip out the toys and going to town
For a while I'd have the thought of 'oh ive got to prepare and im lazy, ill just jerk off'
but now i whip out my BD whenever I get the urge
>>
hismith bros, is it worth getting the app + remote controller for the machine? i have been having tremendous fun with my hismith since i got it(cant recommend it enough) even without it, but the custom programs seem very attractive. Are they as much fun as they seem? or do you just manually control it anyways
>>
File: delete later.png (787 KB, 850x1236)
787 KB
787 KB PNG
>Friday night, hadn't jacked off or had sex in a week, mega horny
>try flexing my butthole instead of my PC muscle, actually seems to be working and get the most stimulation I've ever had (Haven't fully cum from anal yet)
>go to my bathroom, lay down a towel, and start fucking my ass with a glass dildo I have
>not pleasurable in the same way at all, kind of just feels like it's just there without stimulating anything but keep going anyways
>feel there's still some shit in my butt so I hop on the toilet to get it out, clean up, then keep going
>push hard to get it out bc it's those small sized ones, thought I ended up peeing but notice I actually came a little, didn't really feel like I came and fluid just looked milky white without the cum chunks if that makes sense

I swear to god man my butt is just trolling me at this point. Neither dildos nor an aneros feel good but flexing my butt without anything in my ass gets my prostate going? Maybe I should try a smaller toy or something or try cumming without anything in my ass first? It's not the first time where I've tried taking a shit a little cum comes out, so maybe somehow that's a hint to prostate stimulation for me, and definitely waiting the week helped.
>>
File: 171417435197649667.jpg (17 KB, 400x400)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
>>10989147
Lube powder from ali
>>
>>10991153
i wouldn't, personally

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008_Chinese_milk_scandal
>>
>tfw own a dildo, chastity cages, etc.
>just came like crazy from spontaneously using a single unlubed finger just tickling the most accessible spot on my prostate
i don't know if it's the weed or if my ass is becoming more sensitive, i only started recently.
>>
>>10986484

I go through cycles of super-horny fixation on anal, usually in intervals of a few weeks. Even in the off-periods I still at least use a plug out of habit though, unless I make a deliberate effort to take a break.
>>
>>10983372
I'm seeking advice, can anyone help me with this? I'm in a relationship with a woman who's super submissive in bed, but she's expressed a few times she'd like to try and switch it up. I'm curious about anal and pegging but I've never expressed interest to her and I'm worried it would ruin her perception of me. Is there a good way to "ease" her into trying it with me?
>>
File: komi-manyakis.gif (658 KB, 400x800)
658 KB
658 KB GIF
>>10986339
>>10987013

i also have this and i like it a lot. i use it all the time, very comfortable.
>>
anal has made me lose interest completely in topping at all when having sex, which is a problem since i am straight. Guess ill just have to marry my toys
>>
I've been experimenting a bit recently. While I'm super into the idea of taking it, I'm not sure what this is a sign of:
>I get mentally pretty 'out of it' getting everything set up, hard to stay in the zone with everything
>the sensation is overwhelming, not necessarily unpleasant but it is certainly distracting. It's sort of like I'm being hit in the back of my bladder. It's hot, for sure, but it doesn't really feel hugely sexually pleasurable if that makes sense
>can't maintain an erection while it's all happening
>plugs are distracting too and make it almost a bit harder to finish but are also really, really hot
Is this what it should feel like starting out? Does this sound like a mental barrier or has my biology assigned me top?
>>
File: 96593775_p0_24bit.png (793 KB, 1224x865)
793 KB
793 KB PNG
>>10991369

normal beginner stuff
>>
>>10991369
>can't maintain an erection while it's all happening
That means it's working. That's one of the coolest parts of anal. You shrivel up to nothing.
>>
File: 127549.small.jpg (364 KB, 1080x2061)
364 KB
364 KB JPG
>>10986339
it's good for a starter dildo
>>
Good dildos if I don't want something that looks like a penis? I "rode" my aneros last night and it was really hot, wouldn't hate going the next step
>>
>>10991518
>don't want something that looks like a penis
I wonder what the different is for people with that distinction. Being straight, part of the appeal was having one that looked like a real dick because that's just not something I'll get to experience for real. Add to the thrill and forbidden feeling.
>>
I finally came from my ass for the first time after a year of trying. Holy shit.

I don't normally shoot large loads but I came everywhere, and I was so fucking horny afterwards that I went another couple of times. I came 3 times today and I'm still horny. What the actual fuck.
>>
>>10991615
Absolute king. One day I will join you brother.
>>
What flat cages do you guys recommend
>>
>>10991638
Isn't there a chasity thread? You might find good recommendations in there
>>
>>10991650
oops pardon me, new guy here sorryyy :P
thanks for the headsup
>>
>>10991668
Yeah you get to see me bitch in this thread and in the other thread.
>>
>>10991341
Got your vows written?
>>
>>10991369
>>can't maintain an erection while it's all happening

Same here. If you wanna feel something really wild, get a vibrator and press it to your limp dick while a plug or dildo is in your ass. Then just follow that feeling.
>>
>>10991610
Yeah I totally get that. Idk for me I feel like it's "too real". I think I would enjoy something fantasy like from BD but I don't want something humanly realistic
>>
>>10991615
I cranked out 4 loads when i first clicked too. Made a mess of myself but the strangest part was that I felt satisfied. And sane. No "sex noise" in my thoughts for a week. No desire to see porn, masturbate, or touch anyone. I was depleted of lust for a week. I felt free as in, unburdened
>>
File: 1657889005817.jpg (240 KB, 1600x1200)
240 KB
240 KB JPG
>>10991615
i've been there. once came from ass only 3 times in a row within 2 hours. changed me completely.
>>
Could someone with experience in the mindgasm/aneros stuff give me a breakdown of what happens to them? So far for me it goes
>big squeeze
>get to involuntary contractiona easily
>sit at that strength for a while
>pleasant feeling builds
>involuntary contractions in my legs and ass begin
>they move up my body
>eventually whole body spasming
>lose track of thw feeling in my prostate because my wholw body is wigging out
>spasms fade
>have to start again
I'm not sure if i'm supposed to be chasing those full body spasms, stopping them or if they should happen at all. It feels nice, but the way you guys describe anal orgasms, it can't be that.
>>
>>10991685
>Got your vows written?

Will using them every day and keep trying to become the biggest buttslut I can be enough?
>>
File: IMG_1186.jpg (155 KB, 1280x1261)
155 KB
155 KB JPG
I have found my ideal position, my ideal toy, is this what enlightenment feels like?
>>
>want to be horny
>not horny
>feel like im wasting my free time
Do you just put something in and go do some chores until the toy works its charms or what
>>
>>10991881
If you're not horny, you're not horny. Don't force it, go do something productive or fun. Either that or do some anal for the sake of training and if you get horny, then bonus.
>>
>>10991315
Depending on how you communicate in your relationship, start there; doesn't need to be a serious conversation, exactly, but mention it, or sort of lead the conversation there, or just be direct, whatever works for you two.

And then, for the physical side - start with rimming, either as the progression of a massage or in the shower, and go from there. Make the decision to progress and how to progress a joint one, make any purchases together. Once it all arrives, have a nice day, lead it to the inevitable conclusion, make sure she cums before hand and after (during if you can, but she might take care of that herself), and progress from there.

Make sure you get yourself stuff to clean yourself up with first, including douches and Metamucil for fibre in the days leading up, and get plenty of lube.

Make sure you're very clean, let her be part of the last couple stages in the shower (the final scrub and rinse).

Start with a small toy, have a size or two on standby (you can get kits), and make sure there is plenty of foreplay and warmup; be vocal, communicative and supportive of her, let her know what works and what doesn't, and then let it build from there. Remember that for her to "get good" can take a couple goes, and you can have a lot of fun even if she isn't wearing it.

Oh, and I know it's a meme at this point, but get high beforehand if you can. Smoke before the cleaning, after the cleaning, and before you get started.
>>
>>10991705
that post nut clarity hits differently after an anal orgasm
>>
>>10991881
Not anymore. I listen to hypnos or audio porn if I wanna warm up or I start arraigning a hook up.

But it can be useful to plug when not horny to affirm what a filthy slut you are, and that you need to get fucked no matter your state of mind.
>>
>>10991315
Borrow her phone. Search for anal-adjacent thing. Close the tabs.
The advertisements displayed to her should now lean ever so slightly toward butt-stuff.
Repeat the operation until the idea gets "incepted" in her mind. At which point she should be the one proposing it.
Just say yes, and voilà.
>>
It's been 1 week since I last orgasmed. I've been looking at, and thinking about dicks all week, and getting a good collection of porn ready. Today I'm going to smoke a bit of week, get in the mood, and fuck myself until I cum, and I won't stop until I do it. Wish me luck.
>>
>>10991369
>>10991413
>>10991701

Am I the only one who gets a raging hard on from any anal stimulation at all? Like I wish I would be flaccid for some of it but I will consistently be diamonds hard for the duration of every session
>>
File: 1592690443064.jpg (134 KB, 800x859)
134 KB
134 KB JPG
>>10987906
I'll tell you in a few weeks
>>
File: glow in the dark.png (1.75 MB, 720x1679)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB PNG
>>10990340
>>10990343
yeah, would you look at that
okay so the weird whiter spots is totally intentional, it's the parts that glow
super cool
>>
>>10992140
This is gonna be me in 2 days. Good luck anon, let us know how it goes
>>
>>10992176
Too late i decided to just fuck it and buy a real one but tell me if i wasted my money or not when you get yours
>>
>>10992144
It definitely varies based on your experiences with anal. When I started I'd just slide something like a thick pen in my ass and jerk off. Did that for years, I don't think I ever went deeper than my prostate. When I'd put something in my ass I'd get hard and when I actually got a dildo and rode it for the first time it was the same but slowly I stopped getting hard just from anal. I think it's somewhat about your mental associations but also that going deep and thick actually messes with blood flow to your penis.
>>
>Hear that psyllium fiber helps with cleanliness
>Take it for a few days (capsule form)
>All it does is make me poop 3-4X a day
>Still poop on dildo
wtf
>>
File: 76179275_p0_master1200.jpg (523 KB, 858x1200)
523 KB
523 KB JPG
>>10986516
I like them, but I also have a kink for being so stretched out that I can use toys "wrong". My girlfriend used to have a vibrator in that style, with the little rabbit vibe on the end that's clearly meant to remain outside and vibe her clit, but my favorite thing to do was steal it and stretch myself over that part until I could make the whole thing disappear up my ass, dick, rabbit, base, and all.
It felt amazing having the double wide section stretching out and double vibrating my rectum while the head poked into the deeper parts of my ass.
Though that's definitely not a move for beginners, you gotta stretch yourself out a lot before you can safely do stuff like that.
>>
I've only just started playing with my ass, bought a 6 inch dildo that's 3.1cm in diameter. It already slides in really easily. Thinking of trading up by several stages to a 9 inch that's 4.5 cm. What do you reckon? Take is slower or just fuck it, get on with it?
>>
>>10992445
That size should be fine if the first one isn't enough already. At the very least it will give you something to work up to.
>>
>>10992144
In my case I'm always rock-hard when sucking on my dildos or thinking of getting fucked, but once I actually get started on penetrating myself I get flaccid. Dunno why, but it's not really a problem.
>>
>>10992144
Oh no I didn't mean to suggest it is the normal. Some folks get hard, some folks dont. You gotta just learn yourself and learn other people. That's something I really enjoy about sex; getting to know another side of people.

I have never kept a full erection while something is in my ass. At least, that I can remember. But, sucking dick or licking pussy gets me rock hard. Just the way it is.

A friend of mine gets a raging boner if even a pinkie finger penetrates him. Why, idk. No one knows.
>>
>>10992140
Well that didn't work. I fucked myself for about an hour but I wasn't even horny so I gave up and I still haven't cum in a week. Now I'm disappointed and my butt hurts
>>
File: 20.jpg (443 KB, 1200x1679)
443 KB
443 KB JPG
Im such a mess holy shit. everything and me are soaked in lube and bodyfluids. i still dont know if i came properly but nearly ramming an njoy at twice the beat of a looped hmv with a million hypno tabs up has been the best masturbation session ever period.

the best bit is knowing i can go again if i give myself a small break. im gonna goon all fucking day
>>
>>10992364
Fibre just binds your shit. So it shouldn't be making you shit more. Keep taking it and maybe adjust your diet, don't snack, maybe replace a meal with a smoothie. If you keep taking 3-4 shits a day, you either have some food intolerence or some sort of bowel issue, like the one where you have pockets in your bowels.
>>
4k8im4The other day I was finally able to knot my Rex but it was actually kinda scary to get it out again
Ultimately had to rely on it sticking to my shower floor while I tried to move up

Is there any way to make it easier to get it out again, it was really nice and I'd like to try again but I'm also a bit spooked now
>>
>>10992865
rex is one of the more brutal knots in the BD catalogue. it was my first knotted toy, and in my experience it's harder to get in and out than others. all you can really do is get it in, and try to ride out the intense feeling of wanting to take it out immediately, and then take it out. then it'll be easier to do again. repeat a few times, leave it in for a short while to let your ass adjust, and you'll be surprised how quickly you get used to it. just keep calm, go slow and make sure you dont hurt yourself.
>>
>>10992865
usually the first time taking big knots or plugs i always have a hard time pushing them out, needing to use my hands. its always lowkey scary
>>
>>10992865
>>10992882
>>10992883
It's actually the worst when you put something in you thought would be ok and you force the last little and it hurts like shit. Then you get to sit there and wonder how you're going to get it back out again.
>>
>>10992445
Well that’s disappointing. I got said 9 inch dildo, and I managed to get it to fit. But I can only get it in about 6 inches deep before it can’t go any further and kind of hurts, like something is blocking going further. What’s that? The back of my colon?
>>
>>10992978
How rigid is the dildo, and how thick is the first couple of inches? About 6-7 inches in is often the start of the sigmoid colon, which starts with essentially another hole like your anus that you have to train up like you did with your first hole, so you might need a more tapered toy to get that used to being penetrated.
>>
>>10992978
Get sigmoided, loser.
>>
>>10992986
Well, fuck. I’ll have to take my time with this then. Thanks.
>>
Bros I tried ghee. Big mistake. Does it slide well? Yes. The taste and smell is great? Yes. Did it come out 15 fucking hours later with a massive wet fart that stained my underwear, pants, and gaming chair? yes...
>>
What counts as hands free to you guys? Just not touching your dick? Or does moving a toy with your hands not count?
>>
>>10993046
Bene Gesserit prana bindu. If I can't will my body to cum with a thought, it's not hands free.
>>
>>10993001
>The taste
bruh
>>
>>10993046
No dick stimulation of any kind (hands, toys, rings etc). The idea is to cum with your ass alone.
>>
How can you enjoy this when you don't look like a girl?
>>
>>10993145
dont be a fatass
shave your body speckless especially everything around nether regions
wear long socks
give yourself a massage, feel your ass, caress your butthole
>>
>>10993001
It's just butter, you ate butter. How are you surprised at all that it came rolling out of your ass.
>>
>>10993068
ATM is normal here. Not the right thread to be a prude in.
>>
>>10993001
Sanjay sir, do not redeem…
>>
File: media_GM8wuhmWkAECamz.jpg (365 KB, 2313x1680)
365 KB
365 KB JPG
Not enough images here
>>
>>10993145
I enjoy this specifically because I'm not a girl. Do your part to remind a woman today that she doesn't have a prostate and that makes you better than her.
>>
>>10993177
Ok keffals
>>
>>10993178
I had to google that. What a weirdly specific and obscure reference.
>>
>>10993181
Nta it worked I laughed

>>10993145
Idk before I did look femme, i liked it from a feminization point where if you don’t look female your just being treated as one socially and remembering back to thinking you would top and to live in the embarrassment of being the submissive one. To the point of even doing this on your own hoping to eventually just be subby for someone else, and how you looked at slutty femmes before and now your just one of them. You probably give off bottom energy without realizing it
>>
>>10992930
>>10992883
Imo, knot dildos are kind of shit, because when you go past the thickest part, it shoves itself inside of you, I know this is delicious, but the toy is much longer than just the knot and the tip may hurt you with being forced deeper like that.
>>
Anyone have recommendations that are like the BD Tucker (pic rel)? I really love the flare at the tip with the knot I've come to find out. I did find the Magga and Phantom from shop called Swisok. Anyone bought from them?
>>
>Don't fap for a week to make myself horny enough to have a handsfree orgasm
>I stopped being horny after 5 days and now I don't even want to fap
Thanks I guess
>>
>>10993406
welcome to being a productive member of society anon
>>
>>10993425
I don't want to be a productive member of society, I want to fap
>>
>>10993406
Go fuck yourself ;)
>>
I want to fist myself
>>
>>10992978
I'm still pretty bad with this.

I can get mine about that far easily, but then the last few inches up my 8"cher are quite difficult. Not painful, but extremely discomforting, with the dildo readily ejecting itself from those few difficult inches. It's slightly better when squatting, but I still can't really do it.

I suppose I just have to keep doing it till my body adapts.
>>
Will chastity make orgasming using my butt easier?
>>
>>10993453
Chastity cage solves that, just wear one for five days ez.
>>
Is getting a wall mount a game changer? I want to mix it up from sitting/laying down and my room doesn't have furniture for me to lean over, so pressing up to the wall seems fun. And njoy seems a bit too short/curvey to hold, unless I'm having a skill issue
>>
File: image0.jpg (250 KB, 1440x1080)
250 KB
250 KB JPG
>>10993282

No, but check out Twisted-Fantasies.
>>
>>10992978

Sigmoid Bend is what you are hitting. Basically a right angle of your colon. Try getting a very soft bendable toy and go slowly with it. Something with a thin tip to help navigate around it.
>>
>>10991315

Ruby Rider's Pegging Paradise Podcast. Episode 112

Have fun!
>>
>>10990021

Not into chastity. Tried it once and hated it. Cage was very uncomfortable and I pinched and bruised my cock last time I put one on.

I do like to get dressed up though. I keep my body shaved smooth from the face down to the toes (excluding for arm hair). Thigh high stockings and a garter belt or corset with straps that attach to the stockings are what I usually wear. Wing and makeup too. I'll down a couple of edibles before I do my butt clean out (shower attachment), get dressed and apply the make up and wig. Seeing me slowly turning femme gets me in the mood.
>>
>>10992978
going in 6in is great! Dont beat yourself up. Make sure to practice with your toys. Focus on those first six inches, get gud at getting fucked. Eventually you will need to ride your big 9 inch to get a good fuck in. Get something to raise the dildo off the ground, but you can still straddle. Even 4 inches off the ground is enough. Once raised straddle that big boy and fuck yourself. Keep lowering, relaxing as the toy violates you. Continue fucking, giving in and lowering yourself further down until you are fully kneeling. Ride the dildo slowly, go nice and easy as it breaks you in. If you feel pain, suspect blood, or become exhausted; then stop and tend to yourself.
>>
>>10994034
Do you (and other anons) actually look at yourselves in the mirror or something? Dressing for the feeling is one thing, and going the extra mile to feel femme (shaving etc) I also get, but I wouldn't ever want to see myself
>>
>>10993406
Yeah do other people also have a peak of horniness and degeneracy around 4-5 days of not cumming where you'd do anything, but if you make it through that you just stop getting horny.
>>
Anyone can upload the full guide? https://www.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=65b2ce938cf90
>>
Anyone with a hismith know if it can be heard through a cinderblock wall like in an apartment
>>
>>10990455
I do this.
Whenever my gf is out of town I buy a bunch of toys, fuck my ass into oblivion, then return or throw them away.

The first time I did it I felt guilty, but now it feels amazing.

When she's away I spend hours a day just fucking my hole until I start moaning like a real woman. I don't even cum, I just keep fucking myself and working on my back arch and posture as I ride and watch myself in the mirror.

I love walking around my apartment doing regular things with a toy inside me.
I often phone my other female friends and chat with them while I fuck myself and they're none the wiser. All the while my asshole is getting destroyed by my favourite toys.

At the end of the day I go to sleep with a toy inside me.

I've started to ask my gf to grab and spread my cheeks and play with my hole while we're in missionary. It feels amazing because she plays with me as if it's her own pussy. I hope she doesn't get suspicious that I'm secretly a dildo whore. I really just want to straight up ask her to fuck me senseless with a strap on while she squeezes and spreads my cheeks apart.

I lived my life wrong bros, I should have just changed gender as a teenager and lived life as a cock sleeve for other transgenders, that's my true desire.
>>
File: 1684790328765149.jpg (193 KB, 1689x1665)
193 KB
193 KB JPG
>>10991873
god reverse full nelson is so hot. peak submission, peak pleasure
>>
File: 13.jpg (1.08 MB, 2568x2048)
1.08 MB
1.08 MB JPG
Question:
Did Anyone here succeeded sleeping with a rather large plug (+2inch diameter) ? any tips ?

>>10994034
flat one are so confortable at least for 12hours
but for long term hygiene i wouldnt recommend it yeah

>>10994127
Only if i'm fully dressed and hairless, i don't wanna mix me as a buttstlut and me irl.
+ you dont need to shave, take a cream remover cream
>>
>>10994512
ai trash
>>
Am I being too paranoid by filing my nails down every other day? Whores in porn finger themselves while wearing giant knife-like fake nails and they're fine but the online articles make it sound like the inside of your ass with explode at a touch of something mildly sharp. Surely a place that passes giant ogre shits daily can't be that tender, right?
>>
>>10994533
that doesnt answer the question tho
>>
>>10994322
You don't need to change gender just to be a cock sleeve

Don't fall for the psyop
>>
>>10994542
sorry don't have anything helpful to contribute, just tired of computer gibberish anatomy.

>>10994539
it is that tender. personally, i'd still wear gloves just to be safe.
>>
>>10994602
So u just whine like a bitch
>>
>>10994613
my favorite part of the picture is the third ear growing off her left thigh
>>
So, when you start leaking, is it supposed to be a steady flow, or just kind of a slow drip? I’ve never leaked a whole lot, but definitely have precum coming out. I also noticed last time that it kind of felt like the muscles were slightly contracting and forcing fluid up the shaft, but it never really flowed out. Is that a normal feeling?
>>
>>10994620
I just came 5 times. I explode when I cum and all my muscles contract ALMOST involuntarily (I can fight it if I try really hard) that it generally pushes out the dildo or whatever buried deep in me. This time, I spurted semen through a chastity cage every time but the second and fifth had the most volume, and all had enough force that they didn't just trickle down spurt out.
I know some people don't cum like that from anal so YMMV. Also, it's probably a mindset thing but I normally only get multiple orgasms while caged.
In any case, pressure build up is totally normal and if you keep going you'll either cum or pee - I try to be a little dehydrated before anal stuff to avoid the former, cause pee is messy and kinda grosses me out. Good luck.
>>
>>10994617
It's hot yeah
>>
New bake who when
>>
File: 1692764447501808.jpg (452 KB, 700x990)
452 KB
452 KB JPG
>>10994645
When we hit page 10 in about a week
>>
>>10994648
If you wait until it's nearly archived why link to the previous one
>>
>>10994659
Navigation in the archives
>>
>bleeding but only when i hit the good spot
what did it mean by that
>>
>>10994181
Hmm..
>>
>>10994127

Yes. Kinda need a mirror to apply makeup correctly. Seeing myself change into someone else is kinda neat. Try it sometime. You might like it. Seriously.
>>
>>10994512

Personally I shave everything. Thigh high stockings showing hairy legs underneath doesn't look good.
>>
File: afbkllal456v65.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1800)
255 KB
255 KB JPG
>>10994181

They have more videos on their channel, it surely is among those, I wouldn't check their website, they seem to have an OF but I wouldn't bother to give them any visits.

If you want to learn what they supposedly have to offer, don't bother, there's more than enough here in the stickies, and there are a bunch of butt sluts willing to help with any doubts your slutty ass has.
>>
I posted about a week ago looking for some medical advice and I thought I was in the clear but circumstances have changed. Here's a synopsis of the circumstances and symptoms of my previous post.
>never stuck anything up my ass
>healthy diet with frequent running
>sharp pain and bulging vein near asshole
>heavy but painless constipation
>took a laxative multiple days of stool softeners to clear out colon

I haven't had any trouble for a week or so now other than an occasional pain in my ass. Today, I used the bathroom, wiped, and the toilet paper was covered in bright blood. It doesn't seem to be external cut as I was unable to collect any more after the first few wipes and the blood was very clearly on the stool, but it was quite a bit. What the fuck do I do? Should I go to a doctor to get it properly anal-yzed or just wait it out since I'm not in any distress?
>>
>>10994969
go to the doctor
>>
>>10994322
>asks to be fingered
>thinks her gf doesn't know he's a buttslut
anon just tell her to peg you
If she was willing to touch your shithole with her fingers, she loves you enough to ram you with a silicone rod while you squirm and beg for her to stop.
>>
>>10994969
Just go to a doctor you actual spaz.
>>
>>10991615
So a follow up, the thing that made me cum was a an edge 2, but today I had a dildo arrive -- at first I was a bit apprehensive cause something resembling a dick going in my ass was kind of wild to me, but I came to it 5 times in a row.
The last time I was like a 7 on the horny scale, and it was probably because I also had an edible but full 15/10 on the horny scale this time. I would have kept going but I was afraid a roommate would hear me eventually
>>
>>10983372
I've been doing semen retention and bought an aneros yesterday. Already two sessions in. The sensations are insane, if I didn't hfdo yet, then I'm definitely 95% there. I'm worried about wet orgasms though - Is it true, that hfwos don't include the sperm cells in the ejaculate? Also, does it always trigger a refactory period? How can I avoid releasing sperm, the refactory period and wet orgasms all together?

Also, I'm having better results when fantasizing and imagining myself as a girl etc. Isn't this less "pure" and more in the direction of watching porn? Should I really try to focus on sensations only if I want a healthy mind?
>>
>>10994969
Update us when you visit a doctor, we don't have austrologists that can give you an astral planar colonoscopy and diagnose whatever it is that's going on within you.

Best of luck and quit your bs, go see an actual doctor, please.
>>
>>10994688
Weak excuse
>>
File: 1408927463127.jpg (551 KB, 747x1080)
551 KB
551 KB JPG
>>10992354
>size and weight about the same as the original
>slight magnetic reaction, but not strong enough to hold the magnet at any angle, which checks out with the store's claim of 304 steel
>slight imperfections in the finish and a handful of tiny pits, which might be a hygiene concern
Overall a functional copy with shoddy QC, which sounds about right for the 25 bucks I paid for it.
>>
Psyllium husk powder or whole husks?
>>
>>10991153
enjoy your asscancer
>>
I wanna have an anal orgasm but I don't own a chastity cage and my dick gets really erect and it's distracting any tips to help with this other than spending a bunch of money? how do you avoid your penis?
>>
>>10995314
Buy a cage off ali express. They're relatively cheap. I'd thoroughly clean them though. Boil metal, etc.
You can 3d print cages too, if that's an option. Filaments are porous so coat in a body safe material or use as a cast. Resins are good but you need a durable body safe resin.
You could try numbing creams if available in your country like anything containing lidocaine.
Some people do banding but it's dangerous so do your own research.
GL
>>
Am I stupid if I can't narrow down what actually makes it feel good?
>>
File: 27756727.jpg (196 KB, 850x718)
196 KB
196 KB JPG
>finally have 2 days to myself to do buttstuff after months
>probably won't even be that great because of how long it's been
>>
>>10995314
second for ali I got 1005005529333243 and it totally fine
>>
>>10990021
i do anal to feel like a girl
always crossdressed except makeup keep the crotch area naked kinda challenging in winters and wear nice shoes
>>
>>10994969
it's probably internal hemorrhoids, in all likelihood, you're probably fine. If you start seeing dark blood, that's when you need to go do a doctor. Continue with what you're doing, increase fibre and water intake. If you are really concerned, go to a doctor though.
>>
>>10995333
>Still fear mongering banding

Faggot
>>
How hard is it to find poppers in ontario? They aren't illegal here to my knowledge, just not legal either is my understanding. Was thinking about trying them for either my own play or pounding my wife's ass.
>>
>>10995558
but you are also a faggot because you are in this thread stupid
>>
>>10995592
Hello fellow Ontario, anon. They are illegal to sell but not posses. I've bought them in the past from twistedbeastpoppers, they're based in the UK. I think there's some sites from Europe that also can ship to Canada, but that's the only one I've used and had no issue with customs. Sometimes they can be seized randomly in which case you're shit out of luck and have to order more, but that's just the risk of trying to buy from out of the country. There might be some Canadian sites that sell them, but I don't know any.
>>
>>10995592
I know you have prolly made up your mind and don't wanna be lectured but they are quite bad for your brain and body lol. You don't need them but some people like them. also I'm pretty sure they are legal in canada just look online
>>
is there OTC that helps in rectal healing like the meds for sore throat
>>
File: 1711061863094.png (2.08 MB, 1024x1536)
2.08 MB
2.08 MB PNG
what position do you all find the most comfortable and feels the best? haven't really found a go atm.
>>
>>10995558
whatever man. it's not fear mongering, shit is dangerous, just like driving a car or sticking foreign objects up your ass. people get hurt from it more often than you'd hope. either way, all I said was do your due diligence. idk why youre so butthurt about banding being potentially dangerous. you work for BIG RUBBER or something?
>>
File: 1711884808255.png (819 KB, 1844x2020)
819 KB
819 KB PNG
>>10995615
>butthurt
the irony of the thread
>>
i just had dry orgasms from trying to hilt my dildo, then wiggling around with it in deep, and then even more from rubbing my nipples and those spots right above and below my hole on my taint. it felt amazing and didn't even involve my prostate really, it's such a slutty feeling being impaled all the way into the internal sphincter and unable to move much. i didn't touch my dick at all, just squeezed my balls a bit. im proud of myself desu
>>
>>10995248
huh well I guess my money was sorta well spent then great toy for sure though
>>
>>10995284
argument in favor of powder: some find it easier to drink
argument in favor of whole: increasing evidence that fine powders fuck your small intestine up
>>
>>10995615
anytime someone is weirdly insistent about a technique or practice in this thread i just assume they have a sexual fetish for either doing it or tricking other people into doing it
>>
>>10995598
Is it easy to cause permanent damage with them? I wasn't looking to make a habit, just experimentation, but im not a fan of permanent damage either. I make an effort to "responsibly" do drugs when I have partaken in them. But if that isn't possible, we'll I guess I probably wouldn't
>>
Any recommendations for a first toy with a knot? My biggest toy is 6" long with a diameter of 1.25" and I can take that pretty comfortable with a little warmup. Was looking at a BD Rex Medium or Small, but not sure if there are other better/cheaper options out there
>>
Hey what gives I was told after butt cooming I had no refractory period, but couldn't coom again even after a day off. Very frustrated. If you leak too much in a session do you miss out on being able to coom properly?

Also the fuck is a dry orgasm? Is it just the equivalent of edging while really horny but not going all the way?
>>
>>10996029
>Also the fuck is a dry orgasm
I am also curious. Everywhere I read it's basically just "you'll know bro". Or like vague terms like "buzzing", "tingling" and "pleasure waves". No one seems to be able to describe it. Then again, describing the feeling of a regular orgasm is pretty hard as well.
>>
>>10996108
I think I had one [a dry orgasm] once.
It felt kinda like when you arm goes numb after sleeping on it. It's the same buzzing sensation, except it's pleasurable instead of being discomfortable.
It began while I fingered my prostate, and spread gradually across my whole body. The weird part is that it began spreading from my fingers, hand and arm first, rather than my groin.
I've never been able to replicate it so far. But I wish I could. It's in my top 3 'O'.
>>
File: 37996828621.jpg (1.12 MB, 2732x2048)
1.12 MB
1.12 MB JPG
>>10995800
Don't be an idiot, if you're going to do any type of drug, you should research them at the very least. Poppers is a liquid chemical that can cause burns if you get it on you. If you ingest it, it's very possible you can die. It works by inhibiting your bloods ability to carry oxygen which is what gives you the head rush and relaxes your muscles. If done responsibly (as in, inhaling safely and not too much), it's fine unless you have some crazy heart condition. If done irresponsibly, it can lead to serious health issues or death. Not trying to fear monger, I've done them in the past many times, but it's important to know what you're getting into.
>>
>>10996144
See I thought I had one where my muscles all seized up and started having involuntary contractions, but I think that was just from being so tensed up while doing it or something. Really have no idea.
>>
I’ve been wondering how people fuck themselves so fast in some videos, feels like no matter what for me I’m unable to pound myself as fast as I want
>>
>>10996198
same, the only way for me to go fast is to only do very shallow thrusts
the friction and tugging just feels dangerous and triggers my inhibitions
>>
>>10996029
Spunking with something up your ass =/= anal orgasm. For most people regardless of how it happens, if you ejaculate you will have refrac. You could even force an ejaculation by milking your prostate, in which case you wouldn't even have an orgasm yet you would experience refrac.
>The fuck is a dry orgasm
There are many different things that can be called a dry orgasm. In short, it's really any orgasmic sensation that occurs in the absence of ejaculation (retrograde ejaculation may not express itself as "wet" but let's count it as such). None of these orgasms have a refractory period. Just as females can experience orgasm from the clitoris/vulva, or a number of regions within the vagina (or any combination of those), it's possible to experience an orgasm from your prostate, anus, rectum, even your nipples (and any combination of those!). Some of us can even cum from our ballsack or glans without ejaculating.

>Ok so how do I do that
Fuck around and find out. The answer is different for every individual. The only way to find it is to read the accounts of others for inspiration and apply insights you glean given what you know/learn about yourself and your own experiences. One thing that helps universally is forget about chasing some climax; enjoy the process, and give up on reaching any certain destination.

Welcome to the matrix
>>
>>10996227
thread is about to die so I would feel guilty if I didn't say thank you for the info
>>
>>10996227
my asshole looks like this pic and i don't like it. it's like undignified and whorish, i haven't even fucked it a lot yet.
>>
>>10996234
wash it stoopid
>>
>>10996240
i do, the skin there is just dark and wrinkly itself. the inside is cute and pink but not the outer skin.
>>
New Thread

>>10996247
>>
>>10995248
Okay but how much lead is leeching from it
>>
>>10995595
Didn't ask
>>
>>10995592
Just get high on weed instead
>>
>>10995746
All I'm seeing are people weirdly insistent on shit talking it

Bruh
>>
>>10995869
Bro maybe try taking a real toy first before asking about knots

When you're ready for the real fun, get a hilt 75
>>
>>10996256
About as much as the real one for what anyone here could tell.
>>
>>10996164
Appreciate it, to be honest I think I probably won't so it moreso because of the difficulty obtaining it, also while I am willing to take a few risks, I'm more risk averse for my wife, I'd hate for anything to happen to her.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.