[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Are you glad she won the Craigbowl or should he have gotten with someone else? To me he was better off on his own.
>>
>>143366615
Did the show end?
>>
>>143366649
Still has a few episodes to go, but we know that they're going to be an item years later thanks to a time skip ep. They literally don't have any time for shipping drama.
>>
File: Tumblr_l_1602920347317803.jpg (1.3 MB, 1294x2000)
1.3 MB
1.3 MB JPG
>>143366615
Wish he got with kit. Vanessa is kind of annoying.
>>
>>143366668
Were there some other confirmed couples?
>>
>>143367520
Kelsey and Stacks seem to be in a stable relationship, albeit they were getting back together after a little spat over a movie adaption Stacks didn't like but still. Weirdly enough no mention ot JP and Maney, though they were mostly focusing on him and Omar being bros so I get it.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (1.42 MB, 1920x1080)
1.42 MB
1.42 MB PNG
>>143366615
I feel like Kit should had won or Eileen.
>>
>>143366615
I wish they did more with the night girl.
>>
Are cliques actually a thing? We're they? Do they still exist? Never seen a clique in my life. Probably because canada
>>
>>143369032

Are you kidding of course there are. The most accurate Kliq in the creek is the Tea Timers because all the Upper Class have families who know each other
>>
>>143368161
So that's two for Kit so far, honestly not too surprised given they had some decent chemistry. Ultimately she's built for business though, wouldn't have much time for him later.
>>
>>143366615
surprised she was in it, but even more shocked she won. But cute so more screentime is based
>>
>>143369032
Do cliques exist? Anon, people naturally get into groups that share similar interests. Of course they exist. Of course they aren't as ironclad as some shows make them out to be, people sometimes move in between and in and out of some groups freely, but they do exist. Are you saying you hung out with everyone in your school when you were a kid exactly as much as everyone else? You didn't have a particular group of friends you mostly hung out with?
>>
>>143369545
>You didn't have a particular group of friends you mostly hung out with?
I didn't, I lived in a small village and every family knew each other, I would hang out with whoever was outside at the same time
>>
>>143369594
>small village
Huh, I guess that would explain it. Not sure if that entails homeschooling or something then but eh, fair enough. Yours is certainly a unique situation and not at all the norm.
>>
Let's bring back the dyke breaking and lez cucking stuff bros lol.
>>
>>143369658
They initially hold hands during as a way to try and say they're for each other, but Courtney lets got of Tabitha's hands soon into it and exclusively focuses on you while Tabitha has to watch alone?
>>
>>143369658
Kelsey's inner monologue being taken over by someone she views as a master of storytelling at the creek, only to see her life changing before her eyes. Soon, Stacks is forced to watch as the love her life, a kindred spirit amongst innumerable people, get taken by that very boy/man and made into the princess she thought she was never meant to be. Whatever remained of the Kelsey she knew is gone now.
>>
>>143370334
not just breaking but also princess-ifying. alright, now that's interesting.
>>
File: Kelsey.png (131 KB, 367x370)
131 KB
131 KB PNG
>>143370931
Tomboys in dresses just hit different, a dyke like her that takes on uber-masculine roles in every fantasy scenario she has adds another few layers to it.
>>
>>143369032
Usually they're a bit more loosely-knit and not as visually distinct but yeah they exist. We had the nerds, weird kids, preppy girls and meatheads back when I went to school. Most of them got along pretty well all things considered.
>>
>>143367485
I love the woman drawn in this style.
>>
>>143366615
Eliza.
>>
>>143372224
Charmaine's a treasure no matter what form she takes honestly.
>>
When do the new Ep's drop?
>>
>>143372956
One ep every Saturday in June and the first one in July, seems they're not going to resort to a bomb format at least.
>>
>>143373039

Thats a billion years from now just dump them all on the App
>>
File: private ryan.png (292 KB, 360x581)
292 KB
292 KB PNG
I like this background dude.
>>
>>143373297
It's a shame the paintball kids only get shown in passing, they seem like a fun bunch...probably was a bad move to choose a sport that requires guns kek.
>>
>>143373154
Hey, anything to sustain attention. I’m still waiting for a rip of the latest episodes of ‘Jessica’s Big Little World’.
>>
>>143373322
They could go back to water balloons.
>>
>>143369753
Damn forgot how sad the tabitha and courtney one is lol
>>143370334
Heh I thought this one Kelsey is a cuck and things just go to far?

Also feel it's you mary sue anon
>>
>>143373506
Kek I kinda just spitballed something here, nothing's set in stone.
It is indeed me, not sure what happened with the thread but we had a good run with that one. Maybe in another week or two we can pick up where we left off.
>>
>>143373548
Yeah I was referencing the before idea that became a big thing about kelsey having a defeat fetish lol. I liked that idea since the show told us she's very naive and open to ideas based on just random things. Imagine she reads the wrong fic and it's all over for her kek.

Yeah I think it went well weirdly got a lot of art done bro, yeah was happy this thread started this is like a team regroup lol. Also I was thinking of making a google doc out of all the new lore and ideas and ref images lore anon dropped. I think we do another in maybe 3 weeks to 4 weeks I said I'll be focusing on some art improvement for a while going to do some character design practice and bg practice overall increasing my digital art knowledge and skills. Plus time is important to close together kills the vibe and makes us a nuance you've seen what happens to some threads.
>>
>>143373624
Oh I know kek, was just throwing some new ideas out there I guess. Can't forget the constant jobbing helping to reinforce that, not to mention what her new "mentor" has been telling her. The college-age Kels stuff was good too, just being a sucker for physical punishment.

Yeah was happy to see it'd been a week since the last one, and that sounds like a good idea just to keep everything straight. Fair point there, I'll try to keep track just to make sure we don't overdo it there.
>>
>>143373775
Poor thing never beating the allegations lol, also yeah liked that one that went crazy into one that one anon brought up of princessification. Remember your maya and sparkle cadet thing kino stuff.

Yeah, also I need to figure out how to make a google doc without names, I've seen it before a google doc that keeps everyone anonymous. It'll allow editing and looking without worry about your email getting seen. Also a easy thing to add to the OP post besides basic summary so others can check out the deeper info.
>>
Still trying to learn katakana and tell me if I am retarded but does this say wirudanesa?
>>
>>143373960
It does indeed, closest the artist could probably get to Wildernessa in Japanese.
>>
>>143373960
forgetting japanese is weird, their are no Ls and assume they tried their best to spell it without going over
>>
>>143373892
Nothing but a glorified punching bag, metaphorically and otherwise kek. It just clicks when it comes to this, it's no wonder he did. And yeah I think the Maya stuff with Kels is still some of my favorite stuff outside of the initial two, mostly the dream sequences since I'm a sucker for extreme size difs.

Not really sure how in that case, hopefully we're able to figure it out by the time the next thread rolls around, it's a great idea either way!
>>
Can anyone check HBO Max if the recent episodes of ‘Jessica’s Big Little World’ are there? I don’t have an account and I’m outside the United States, so I can’t check.
>>
>>143373960
>>143374013
>>143374071
But I assume you understand the poster reference, right?
>>
>>143374449
I'm not a dumbass, anon. It's clearly a Nausicaa reference :^)
>>
>>143374323
Latest episode I see is "Rain Rescue" don't know it's new or not.
>>
>>143374489
Yeah, that’s new. There was a premiere of five episodes a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>143374489
Can you rip them?
>>
>>143372663
No
>>
>>143373401
Just ain't the same, anon. Went to the trouble of making kid-friendly gun nuts and don't have the balls to find a better workaround.
>>
>>143374288
Heh poor Kelsey she broke from jobbing so much, also I mean it's a fun idea. It's like tomboy feminization or I guess princessification. kek poor kelsey never wins even in her dreams, Maya and sparkle cadet idea was def my fave as poor kelsey was getting it from two sides. Also don't we all anon don't we all, but yeah that explains a lot.

Yeah, I know I've seen it before but Idk how sadly hoped you did. but yeah do need the time off lowkey kind of poo'd, did so much in one thread sad no other artist came this time. First one Ac120 didn't pop up. Thanks bro happy you think so think it will help us stay honest and maybe do polls on which thing people prefer.
>>
>>143375958
That's for her sister and maybe Craig
>>
>>143374731
Anyone?
>>
>>143374731
Yeah I don't know how to do that kind of stuff, gotta wait for the scene to do that.
>>
>>143376383
Once again, I wish you luck on your search there anon. Seems like it's a solemn and solitary one, but one you are clearly dedicated to remain on. May someone who knows how to rip eventually join you.
>>
>>143376459
I sure hope so. And it’s not just that; ‘Big City Greens’ hasn’t done anything yet.
>>
>>143376506
>‘Big City Greens’ hasn’t done anything yet.
Now that one I'm still surprised by. Jessica's show is in a tough spot seemingly from the start but Big City Greens used to have regular high quality rips for it's episodes. But it hasn't really since season four started. Strange. I wonder if the previous anon who used to do it isn't anymore or if something changed and they can't get them anymore.
>>
File: private ryan machine gun.png (242 KB, 1600x1600)
242 KB
242 KB PNG
>>
>>143377153
Nice pencil anon really great composition, also so this is why he has that thousand yard stare

>*fortunate son starts playing with his ptsd*
>The colors all the colors
>Their in the trees, they never stop coming
>>
>>
>>143378694
https://youtu.be/5eeii0_xojs?si=SFp_odNbDfcpVeec
>>
>>143377153
Solid work drawfren! Poor little guy's learnin war is hell nice and early kek.
>>
>>143378796
This truly is the horse girls theme song, but only flaw is he didn't bring up what they do when they start going through puberty kek
>>
>>143375316
Fuck you, Craig was made for Eliza
>>
>>143378796
Do wonder which of the girls would go side-saddle and which would just try to sit on em normally. Might unlock some feelings with the latter, climb on girls and hop off women.

>>143379532
Remembered something for just such an occasion, think the tone would fit the series well kek.
https://files.catbox.moe/ts964u.png
>>
>>143379787
Why is that weirdly hot concept, if I was drawfagging right now I'd maybe do that with one of the horsegirls but til next time.
>>
>>143379866
I think it's the idle admiration, that she's completely of sound mind and still feels that way about her favorite stallion. Kek, it's all good man.
>>
>>143380318
yeah true, also why most dad's get their daughters a female horse. but they def like horse for more reasons than one
>>
>>143380677
Hopefully Maney isn't disappointed when she sees what JP's packin though.
>>
>>143381159
I hope she is I hate JP with a burning passion, he's literally one of the worst parts of the show
>>
File: FSqNB4xUsAAzHS8.png (17 KB, 301x332)
17 KB
17 KB PNG
>>143381300
JP is one of the best parts, the hell are you smoking?
>>
>>143381748
Best part, are you high he's so lame and gets no laughs out of me.
>>
>>143379765
The answer is still no, kek.
>>
>>143378694
>Usually has what you need in her hoodie
I really like the idea with Marie here. These girls are cool.
>>
>>143376023
"Live by the sword, die by the sword" I guess kek, and yeah it helps that we also mixed in a lot of breaking her spirits too. Like smushing the clay while it's still soft and reshaping into something more pleasant to look at. Poor thing can't conquer a suspiciously familiar dragon all on her own, like a cat batting around a hamster. Just hits different kek.

Not that experienced with google docs unfortunately, most I saw just now was going to the share settings and changing who can see what. He might've been taking a break like you are now, hard to say really. That could work too, quite a few people seemed to show up last time thankfully.
>>
>>143376543
I wonder how hard it would be to rip them? Or at least to record them with something like OBS.
>>
>>143377548
Thanks

>out on patrol the trees start dabbing

>>143379193
Creek claim another kid innocence.
>>
>>143384665
Truly he is in a world of shit kek. Also that pic made me imagine a Creek kids cover of Seven Nation Army. Great sense of depth here too, drawfren!
>>
>>143385003
>Creek kids cover of Seven Nation Army
Would be funny. Trying some new things.
>>
>>143376423
How often do they do so?
>>
>>143378694
Kinda wish they'd kept Marie's long-ish neck, makes her feel appropriately offbeat.
>>
>>143385458
Glad ya think so kek, and it definitely shows!
>>
>>143384665
Damn really loving these perspective shots anon, we also both as usual like a similar character but my idea was much more.......horny
>>143384000
Lol to something more pleasant to look at kills me, but yeah basically how it goes in these scenarios. Wonder how stacks would have felt in the Maya and SC scenario, speaking of sparkle wonder what happened with the mark x SC thing? She also lived by the sword and then found a new type to die by kek. Now with your dragon metaphor I wonder who's stronger SC or Maya

Nah he's in the charlie brown thread right now and the peni parker thread before that, really just missed him kept having other threads. No big deal just forced me to be more productive like when two guys in a friend group that never interact and the usual medium can't come. Yeah towards the end lol, guess we just got slower towards the weekend, I told ya them weekends can be a killer for newer/unvetted threads kek. But def went really well and shows a interest like Lore anon, said I might do some sketches of a few of his ideas. But again thanks as always for such a productive thread anon always fun times with ya
>>
>>143387834
Just breaking her morale with every little snide comment, said she hates it and yet she won't tell me to stop. Can just imagine her thinking she's in over her head as she's nursing Kelsey's wounds or watching her try to be something she thinks she isn't. Would be funny if Maya was coming in with her A-game and then jobbed when SC deployed her bubbles and one happened to get in her eye. Dumb luck is a bit cheap but still. As for the Mark stuff, friend ended up bailing since he had a lot on his plate already.

Muses are tricky things for sure, don't always know where they'll lead ya. Pretty good analogy there honestly, and yeah though luckily we stuck through for a good while all things considered. We definitely have a fighting chance with this stuff, and likewise! It's always a blast.
>>
>>143388980
Ah sad but understandable when it comes to life, also yeah the idea of maya losing to a eyebubble is hilarious. But yeah hey a dub is a dub anon, she's just happy she can prove her ways are better. Stacks having to deal with Kelsey's weird falling apart sounds interesting weird we never actively mix in Stacks being Kelsey gf but really she's quite bland as a character lol.

Thanks anon, questioning whether to draw some new stuff during the off period but alas feel it's cheating kek. but yeah happy to be enjoying it with you bro, also yeah really turned out great if just for the fun greens and lore anon stuff towards the middle part. Though feel Clara became a even bigger jobber. With AC120 we got to used to him plus he's like HoHo he's a majestic creature that comes and goes
>>
File: TabithaBong.png (2.74 MB, 2745x2018)
2.74 MB
2.74 MB PNG
I wanna get high with the witches
>>
>>143389334
Imagine 1 of these 3 scenarios
>Smoke sesh with tabs and you both get handsy with each other you more than her but she doesn't seem to mind
>Tabs giving you a shotgun kiss that turns into frenching
>Tabs taking a massive hit from the bong, then doing a different type of blowing to another bong with all that extra smoke
>>
>>143389247
Yeah I'll just try commissioning I guess, and it just feels like the kind of stuff the show would pull so they don't have two black girls going at it. Good point, have to be willing to win by any means. And yeah I recall us just leaving her by the wayside for most of these scenarios, barring maybe the college iirc.

I'd say just rest up for the time being, plus this thread'll be around for a while. Many a guffaw was had at our poor dyke tomboy's expense, but it's all in good fun. And that's fair too kek.
>>
>>143389334
I'd rather feed em when they get the munchies and rub their bloated stomachs afterwards.
>>
>>143386384
I don’t think it needed to be that long.
>>
File: Before & After.gif (118 KB, 583x325)
118 KB
118 KB GIF
>>143391454
Looking at the initial storyboard and the finished models, it seems like it's more of a head thing than a neck thing...also Craig's a lot smaller here, wonder if they were intended to be a bit older. I mean JP's a year or two ahead of Craig and Kelsey and dating Maney no problem so maybe.
>>
>>143391914
Who, the Horse Girls?
>>
>>143375958
I'd rather just kiss her webbed toes and swear allegiance to her.
>>
>>143392127
Yeah kek, sorry about that. Just kind of noticed their heads are slightly more in proportion with their bodies and my mind ran with it. Could be a style thing and I'm just being autistic though.
>>
>>143392173
I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re different ages. Maybe they live along the same street at most. It seems like Maney’s the oldest (about J.P.’s age) and Mackenzie could very well be the youngest (about Kelsey’s age).
>>
>>143378694
>Started a rumor that playing horse is dumb

That probably got rework for the secret episode of "I hate horses" secret.
>>
>>143381867
He’s not that lame.
>>
>>143389919
Ha don't need to go that far bro seems a few people liked it so might see more of it in general. Of course we left her by the wayside she's very bland plus she doesn't have enough in her to tame Kelsey's nature. Heh but it'd be realistic, actually funnier idea have them both get really ghetto with each other. Just imagine like how a dog is super nice until it sees another dog, that's how SC and Maya they become two ghetto black girls and get into serious fight
>*maya and sparkle cadet meet during creek war*
>Sparkle Cadet: hey miss I'm here to stop you WITH POSITIVITY!
>Maya: Oh if it isn't navy scout stuptier
>Sparkle Cadet: What did you just call me BITCH!
>*craig tries to break them up* Craig:Girls please calm dow-
>Sparkle Cadet: Quiet Craig I'll be goddamned if some bitch talk to me like I'm a punk ass trick
>Maya: Ooooh lil princess want to scrap
>Sparkle Cadet: you are Damn right I'm not bitchmade like craig here I'm from the east side of the Milky way.
>*SC taking off her earrings and extra clothes and tearing her dress for better mobility. Gets into typical black boxing stance*

Thank yee, mostly just practicing with some art books and also overall trying to find ways to go about it. Yep clara became the thread whipping boy hopefully she gets a bit more love but happy it was less of the og interpretation of sjw woke dyke hate kek more dumb fun cringefail girl vibes this time round
>>
File: Craig pose.png (411 KB, 590x547)
411 KB
411 KB PNG
This is what Wildernessa has a crush on
>>
>>143393794
Sussy black bois are popular now I suppose
>>
>>
>>143393794

I loved this Ep. I wanna imagine this Ep actually takes place before the Ep where Eliza takes everyone's stuff since thematically speaking that would make sense

>Make a Fashion Show all about yourself
>Craig comes and ruins it
>Deliberately destroy Craig's mom's purse to get him in trouble
>Proceed to steal everything in the creek because you're so fed up with Craig either ruining your plans or making you look bad in front of everyone that you demand everyone grovel for their stuff back
>Craig goes and ruins this as well

How can people not understand that Eliza is the perfect final boss for a show like this. She's the perfect foil to Craig
>>
>>143394629
She would be if this show had a final boss. Also eh Xavier was better but Eliza would be a good second place.
>>
>>143393794
If she didn't, someone else would have snatched him up. For his sake, he's lucky it was her.
>>
>>143395639

I thought the plan was to ship Kelsey with Wildernessa because they both radiate lesbian energy. Kelsey and Wildernessa are the furthest thing from straight in this show
>>
>>143395649
>Kelsey and Wildernessa are the furthest thing from straight in this show
I'd argue that Wildernessa is very straight. She's all about nature over the ways of man, so she might see Kelsey and Isabella's/Stack's relationship as "unnatural."
>>
>>143396002

How many straight ships exist in this show?
>>
>>143396066
Six.
>>
>>143396107

Which ones?
>>
>>143396403
The grandparents
The Williams (Duane and Nicole)
The other Williams (Darnell and Kim)
Bernard and Alexis
JP and Maney
Craig and Wildernessa
>>
File: 1706249392097988.png (663 KB, 1342x1095)
663 KB
663 KB PNG
>>143393794
>>143393859
Remember, he looks like this to her
>>
File: Untitled76_20240318000015.png (1.03 MB, 1342x1095)
1.03 MB
1.03 MB PNG
>>143396897
hehehehe
>>
>>143396897
True she did see him as a chad for some reason.
>>
File: Mark x SC1.png (189 KB, 1347x844)
189 KB
189 KB PNG
>>143392755
We can only hope at this point kek, and since we brought it up I'll post the one pic I do have. Pretty much, she'd just enable a lot of Kelsey's tendencies, even sole trivial shit (that they honestly shouldn't have split up over) like the movie. Kek it would make for a nice contrast with SC's persona. KEK that green's solid gold, you just know she has a ghetto voice reserved for just such an occasion, from princess of positivity to belle of the brawl. For some reason I could see Craig getting him mom to break it up and she takes one of their sides and waxes nostalgicly about beating some girl's as as a kid before she calls BOTH their parents.

It's all good, glad you're trying to find ways to improve your craft in your downtime, keeps you in the right headspace. Kek that she did, but it definitely suits her better than the bland lesbian mary sue the creator wanted her to be yeah.
>>
>>143396918
Honestly raceswapped Craig would be funny, if only to watch how his family reacts to having the most wonderbread blonde boy as their new son. Could see them thinking he's Jason at first and not letting him in or freaking out when he comes down for breakfast.
Kid friendly Dark Mirror ep in the making
>>
Anyone got any Kit?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
>>143398819
>>
>>143397354
Tis a good pic, sad we lost out on more. Though others maybe into the mark x SC thing. Yeah I like that idea poor stacks having to deal with kelsey's bs and not being able to. Yeah sounds about right I was basing it off how black girls weirdly can be some of the most vicious fighters even the ones you think are nice and cute. She is secretly a real nigga unlike craig kek, Sparkle being ready to fight makes me laugh like you can take the cadet out the hood but not the hood out the cadet lol. The mom part reminds me of that one bob's burger scene about how some kids just need to be beaten up, also the idea she basically lets out horrific stories about how she used to beat up and maim other girls back in her hoodrat days.

Thanks and hey key word is trying but I suck so can only do so much lol. I do think you are right, I still miss the le ole johnny bravo esque cringe fail lesbian clara where it all started.
>>
>>143398908
The cutest money grubbing little goober.
>>
>>143399227

You'd think she'd get along well wth Eliza. Like Eliza can offer products at a huge % mark up price but theyre so one of a kind that virtually anyone in the creek would like to have it
>>
>>143399239
I could see a strange symbiotic relationship developing there. Eliza looking for stuff she can't just buy and Kit being able to either trade her way to them or find them through her sources. Of course Kit upcharges for them and her time, but Eliza has weird expensive stuff she can trade Kit for them or outright buy them from her, either way making Kit's catalogue of stuff grow exponentially and more varied whenever Eliza decides to grace the trading tree. And the same goes the other way when Kit tries to barter Eliza for things she couldn't normally get but Eliza knows the right people to find them. A cool relationship and duo that I didn't think about before.
>>
>>143399332

I remember when she had to switch fake treats with real treats there is probably all sorts of decadence that Eliza probably has in abundance which is why she started that fight club in the first place before people stopped coming to them

Eliza takes me as the kind of person who probably likes White Chocolate which tastes like soap because it barely registers as Candy but she's in too deep with her obsessive hatred of the poor that all her candy probably has large amounts of cacoa content

Like her Dark Chocolate might be 100% proof which turns off all the other kids. Like we're talking full on Wine Aunt approved Candy
>>
>>143379787
who is this girl?
>>
>>
>>143398960
Was just a case of bad timing honestly, and I certainly hope so kek. She wants to be her emotional support mage like in their fanfics but she's getting a bit put off by her going after the same experienced warrior again and again. I've heard it can get pretty dicey if they aren't careful yeah kek, and given they moved all over she definitely had to learn how to defend herself properly. I can definitely see it, and yeah discusses it with the same casual tone as she did with the trophy shit in the jump rope episode.

I think you've been stepping up your game if it's any consolation, and hopefully we can keep the tone light next time.
>>
>>143399633
Side/background character from Camp Weedonwantcha, unpopular girl that's also a bit of a cunt.
>>
>>143400332
Makes sense a fine piece of chocolate like her would have such an eye-catching wrapper.
>>
>>143398908
Precious little money-grubber
>>
>>143390810
You anon, are a man of fine fucking taste.
>>
>>143400943
Dang, that's a pretty solid line for her.
>>
>>143402654
Took a few tries to get it right in my head but it was worth it, and she very much deserves it.
>>
>>143366615
Wildernessa is obviously best girl, so yes
>>
File: but craigs bitchmade.gif (366 KB, 400x221)
366 KB
366 KB GIF
>>143400346
Seemed like it so I'm sure it'll be fine. Heh wanted to be her support mage realizing what can the white mage do when a monster or villain violates the hero. It's why I joked like that joke is she's originally from Compton lol, she's even realer than Maya imagine Sparkle actually beats maya's ass. I can see it be funny if out of three black woman Craig has the most estrogen or is the most bitchmade.

Ha if I improve my goal is to be more story centric so I'd go darker but more lore and story heavy dark. But thanks bro really is nice to hear still want to keep improving feel I'm lacking i.e need for the training.
>>
>>143403125
Like we said, hopefully it catches on somewhere. All she could hope to do is console her afterwards even if Kels just suffered a slightly bruised ego among other things. Oh I got that, just was meaning I saw where you were coming from, "East Side of the Milky Way" still makes me chuckle. Could imagine her punching Maya in the throat while she's trying to stare her down or act all badass, theatrics mean jack shit when it comes to a real fight. I mean even his little sister has balls of steel somehow, went up against a kid a bit bigger than herself, poor Craiggy boy couldn't make it anywehre else.

I'd say you're already on the way when it comes to visual storytelling, some refinement here and there and it'll be solid. Will be a shame to see that lighter tone kinda dissipate, but that's happened with DTV stuff before kek.
>>
>>143400332
Man she's cool.
>>
did any episode came since the heart of the forest finale?
>>
>>143404521
No, but we have the movie and new episodes of ‘Jessica’s Big Little World’.
>>
>>143404051
That she is
>>
>>143366615
Eh, Craig is a cool little guy and Wildernessa is cool as well. I don't know if they're that interesting together, and I was kind of rooting for Kit to win Craig myself, but I'm at least glad he found someone.
>>
>>143403471
Yep, lol like a cuck cleaning up the whore wife. She's from the hard parts of the galaxy, heh like that idea as well just image SC is a real street brawler. Maya maybe the best with a bat but Sparkle is the best bare handed. Like that meme about mages out of mana, she hits her with those itadori combos. Also yeah craig is pretty pathetic, had to have a toddler beat his recurring bully for him.

Thanks again hope to find what I need art wise, also yeah it is what is necessary darkness to emphasize the light
>>
>>143407291

This shit is exactly why they should have shipped Wildernessa with Kelsey because thematically it makes more sense. Craig should have been paired with either Sewer Queen or Kit
>>
>>143407385
Eh, I don't know about that. I mean I see the possibility, but I also get what they were going with for Kelsey and Stacks. Stacks the kid who stays inside all the time and Kelsey the one who is always around brash and exploring. Though with that in mind, I think Stacks would have been more interestingly paired off with Wildernessa. Feels like there's be enough in common to have a connection but enough different and to clash over to make the relationship have some interesting conflict. Kit though, yeah crafty money grubbing salesgirl and friendly to a fault and willing to help pretty much for free, Craig, feels like a duo that would work well off each other.
>>
>>143407418

Stacks is a boring character and the only thing the two characters have in common is reading and fantasy.
>>
>>143407468
Agreed. That's why I'd think someone who'd force her to change like Wildernessa could be interesting.
>>
>>143407385
Honestly couldn't agree more
>>
File: Tumblr_l_1423046498632617.jpg (757 KB, 2048x1147)
757 KB
757 KB JPG
>>143407376
Precisely kek, she definitely has that sort of personality down already, sticking by her no matter what. Would be funny if she thinks of her previous fights as being with aliens n stuff kek, and yeah Maya would probably get the shit kicked out of her, SC's probably all ragged after the fight but then almost immediately perks up and does her usual little routine. Have to wonder if he'll nut up later in life would be funny if he goes full femboy when he knows he's alone, not even Vanessa knows that side of em.

I'm sure you will, you seem to have an eye for it kek. And good point, two sides of the same coin, just like with the magic system.
>>
>>143401970
Glad to see some gutchads hanging on here kek, can't get over that slight surge in art from a few threads back.
>>
>>143409306
Poor girl, She can go all out because it's aliens and they don't bleed red. like our other schizo SC she doesn't live in the same world as us. Of course you can't beat schizo strength, I imagine she perks up brushes herself off and does the Sailor pose. Ah god not another femboy black boy kek, but yeah nah usually life makes it harder to do it as if you don't have a backbone you'll never get it. Have a bud like that got bullied by a 18 yr old girl at work and he is well over 18 sadly some guys just don't gain the skills to know when to be professional and be aggressive.

Heh idk about that but thank you, yep sounds about right speaking of which I need to check out the google doc thing
>>
>>143410242
Looks like she got nick slimed by the end of it, and kek I meant SC for the aliens stuff actually but yeah they're so wrapped up in this stuff sometimes. My thoughts exactly, practically factory resets once she's done catching her breath. It's very much sink or swim, once they're put into enough of these situations they'll catch on...hopefully. Would be even funnier if he learned it from Bernard trying to make some extra cash on OF.

Hopefully you're able to figure something out with it!
>>
>>143410937
Jesus lol do you mean SC or kelsey though kek, I can see it though like that invincible scene but SC waking up from her delusion to a mojo jojo after a ppg fight Maya caked in what she first thought was sparkles and alien goo now red and pulpy lol. Maya learns a important lesson not to fuck with SC now I wonder what she ended up becoming as a adult. Dear god also funny idea of reverse black cuck he records his gf OF so they can afford college turns out being smart doesn't pay off lol. Find it funny he'd get help with it probably unintentionally, yeah hopefully but sometimes they are too underprepared it's weird thing think it's over parenting and not made to have conflict resolution skills like craig and basically thinking he could talk his way out of jerks or smart his way out instead of just arguing back or being mean back.

I did figure it out, seems to be anonymous gonna get some friends to test it for me then after I'll send it out
>>
>>143407514
A more outdoorsy, assertive Stacks could be fun I think.
>>
>>143411167
Kek meant SC for the green blood, and honestly I really like that approach, realizes her pink gloves are varied shades of crimson now. Would probably be horrified and a bit proud of herself for going the extra mile kek, and I wouldn't be sure, maybe casual with some weeb pins and stuff, maybe studying to be a counselor of some sort.
Was meaning him showing off his black bussy for money, but honestly that works just as well, can't object since it's not letting her be empowered or whatever. Good point, that first big fuckup could be their last for a long time if they aren't careful.

Sounds like a plan man! Glad things are going smoothly again.
>>
>>143368161
Can't believe the sewer queen is fucking dead
>>
File: Tabitha&Courtney.jpg (115 KB, 900x1200)
115 KB
115 KB JPG
>>
Feels like we're never getting those last 10 episodes
>>
>>143413804
They already announced the first five or so a few weeks back, should be getting them in June/early July.
>>
>>143412216
>Sparkle Cadet: Now I'm the alpha bitch

Ah probably makes her even more dangerous though she so schizo can't fathom herself dying of blood loss. Also yeah definitely see the invincible scene as adrenaline lowers back to normal the red leaves her eyes but not her body and she realizes what she did. Lol her being proud sounds like her black half, also yeah she'd fit being maybe a VA or maybe making her own comic or becoming a Idol. I thought only craig would be bussy popping, heh the start of many cuck relationships "don't you want me empowered ". Yep truly bad end thing

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NveP4bwC2cavBOTP7j90lpMskFnMNn8TdTfFZi5tsU8/edit?usp=sharing here's the link haven't added anything myself also I'd recommend using a dummy email, it's anonymous but when someone edits it shows the email pic and name at least to me.
>>
>>143414052
Nothing's gonna dull her sparkle, and if that means punching til they stop moving she'll do it kek. Yeah exactly, all starts to sink in, she can't believe she did it but she's not sorry in the slightest, and accurate kek. Good point, didn't consider the more unorthodox jobs, the crew would definitely go with one of those. Maybe she ends up an actual con planner for people. Kek, my point was that he was leading by Bernard's example, and you ain't wrong, misplaced altruism can bite us in the ass sometimes. For sure, oof.

Based, and I'll see if I can get a burner email up and running in a bit then.
>>
>>143407418
>>143407468
Well, she has done under-the-table stuff, like writing other kids’ essays for candy, or that stunt with the self-published books.
>>
>>143414316
Feels like a anime catchphrase so that works, also lol sounds about right poor maya. reminds me of a dumb idea I had once about a heroine was gonna call it ultaviolence girl about a young heroine that's a menace because she has no filter and mercy basically what if a sociopath was a hero but unlike homelander she genuinely wants to help but is oblivious basically realistic ppg but still high levels of cartoonish violence and humor. There's no mercy in this dojo, also she's a black girl of course she doesn't care it's like dogs fighting over territory they'll do unspeakable things to one another lol. I just felt the others were way to normal for her also more was thinking of what she'd be doing in HS like the others because we sadly didn't see her in the future ep. The conplanner sounds the most realistic, and best outcome or maybe she rights a manga or children's book. That it can and that's the guys biggest problem he's the type that can't say a single mean thing about others and let's em walk over him to be nice sadly. Jesus! brother onlyfans dear god lol

Cool you can add whatever you want bro or paste in stuff. I'm trying to use what's already been said like a loremaster doc and idea grabber
>>
>>143414052
>Sparkle Cadet: Now I'm the alpha bitch
I adore the idea of Sparkle Cadet's rougher side coming out and blending with her magical girl thing.
>>
>>143415084
Happy you like it anon, yeah the idea just came to me when thinking about once in HS we had a fight so bad between 2 black girls they changed how we did lunch so it wouldn't happen again. An just thought hey these two black girls never interacted what if they did but like ghetto black girls kek.

Also funny enough not the first schizo/rough SC green we've made had the yandere for mark one.But really like the idea to myself maybe we need more rough SC maybe a play on her being more like ppg than just traditional sailor moon
>>
File: iwkh43tsq4p31.jpg (68 KB, 640x627)
68 KB
68 KB JPG
>>143414560
Honestly it kinda does, a grittier shonen shoe kek, and yeah suppose she could be the Red Poncho once SC's done with her. Honestly I could see it, basically Bubbles in that battle simulator ep, bit with her normal personality left intact. I say put a pin in it, there's potential. Like you said earlier they can be extremely vicious, even the sweet ones. Yeah she'd probably want to stick with something more out there, and she could be the epitome of picrel (even though it's just a myth) given her experiences before the creek. He'll have that moment where he finally convinces himself to say "no," just hope it ain't serious. I mean they already suck at being men, might as well take things in a other direction.

Yeah I'll try pasting some stuff from the previous threads in just to get a decent sampler of everything maybe.
>>
>>143415271
Idk best gritty shounen line is "people die when they are killed" lol, but yeah definitely fits. poor maya she was never the same after testing Sparkle's gangster. Thanks, idk though how could one keep her wholesome but a monster kek, maybe I use advice from the first mary thread about absurd humor. Also yeah exactly what ep I was thinking of that and the candy ep Yep it's crazy how fast they can go from normal to ghetto almost respectable but maybe that's just what it takes to survive. Wait wasn't the sailor moon creator broke before sailor moon? like the HxH creator? but yeah could fit be funny if she outsells Kelsey imagine how seething she'd be. Deary King Dreary these are some depressing tales but craig it fits more he doesn't have a ounce of testosterone in his body. He'd definitely be busting it open for the Fans, I mean his inner monologue/imagination was a drag queen it's basically a canon event kek

Cool, thanks I'll be checking around myself we have about 3 ish threads so try and grab stuff from them. Also say maybe grab best pics of each character and do a description then maybe later we do a idea part maybe we'll do some for of color formatting. Like ex: black canon, red new , yellow implied etc etc
>>
>>143415335
True, doubt anything could really top gold like that kek, and yeah I could see her either trying to be less abrasive lest she call a smackdown on herself by accident. Could be that her morality is just so different from ours that it can't be readily understood, like maybe she thinks this stuff is rehabilitating them somehow. "Can't break your arm if you don't have one." Like imagine Starfire if some potential school shooter taught her earth stuff before the Titans. The absurd humor angle would work swimmingly and kek same wavelength Most likely yeah, situation's gonna escalate, might as well be the one to do it and have an advantage. I honestly have no clue, seems she was in college before/during her mangaka work? That's assuming Kels manages to get her fanfic-tier stuff published, could see them bumping into each other at a con and she asks SC if she was having issues with hers only to find out she's developed a fanbase already. A bit yeah, and honestly that's a fair point, almost forgot about that fruity as fuck handbag. All sorts of implications kek.

Not as experienced with it as that though I'll see what I can do, like the color coding idea a lot.
>>
>>143396564
>Bernard and Alexis
It's funny that they had to make her pan because an interracial couple isn't inclusive enough anymore.
>>
>>143416209
>Pan
How?
>>
>>143416236
Sticker on her luggage has pan colors kek.
>>
>>143366615
creek
>>
>>143415922
The peak shounen brainrot and sparkle probably eats it up, Maya's the bitch now kek Maya x SC the ship that never was. Actually kind of like that idea of starfire imagine like brightburn but if the person did genuinely have a good heart at there core so sociopathic but still good person. I like to imagine like you said just autisticly heroic lol, they just believe evil must be punished almost how a child interprets the world you spank something when it's bad or killing is ok if they are bad because death sentence. I mean is that not even more impressive bro doing college while doing manga or being in high school while making a manga stuff like that makes me feel like a bitch kek. Damn worst ending she becomes just a basic fanfic writer no one wants to publish her schlock sadly she would be in a fucked position since most stories of that genre were trending when she was a kid but not really anymore. The raw seething I can imagine is hilarious also that type of seething that is hidden under miles of fluffy and sweet words kek. Yeah with craig it's not a question of if but when he'll take his first cocks and be wearing the femboy outfit or wearing nessa's undies. Also yeah see that scene was fine as it felt like a typical kiddy joking gay scene but the drag queen in a lil boys head is pretty sus. Also above someone brings up Alexis being pan so yeah her being a cockslut kind of fits kek

Yeah I use it but learn new things every day lol. Hopefully it works out but we've got plenty of time
>>
>>143416209
>>143416257
>>143416236
That means she's going to have a hoe girl summer in college.
>>
>>143417799
It's definitely possible kek
>>
>>143417799
I hate Bernard and I'd 100% have non-penetrative fat sex with Alexis.
>>
File: Spoiler Image (624 KB, 2880x2160)
624 KB
624 KB PNG
>>143418793
>non-penetrative fat sex
Dangerously based, anon.
>>
>>143418899
It gets worse, or better.
>>
>>143416914
Would be funny if that was one of her previous hyperfixations she conveniently left out to keep up the good girl persona, and kek there's definitely potential there. Yeah exactly, to them this is all just preventative, keeping further issues from cropping up. Lot of internal logic that might not be apparent to others kek. Yeah juggling two massive workloads like that would probably break a lot of people, I could seldom handle one back then. Most success she could probably muster now would be from her seldom-seen smut, would probably take her worldview getting shattered to go with it. Yup, her stumbling over her words as she tries her damnedest not to tell SC to go fuck herself. Didn't even consider him raiding her drawer kek, better hope she has good taste in panties. Oh definitely, his feminine side coming out in full force, and yeah lord knows what kind of people she'd go for, probably goes even more alt than the witches too.

Good point there kek.
>>
>>143418754
Sadly common with girls that are attention whores
>>143418793
Idk what that is but sounds unhealthy
>>
File: Tabitha and courtney.png (523 KB, 1200x1200)
523 KB
523 KB PNG
>>
>>143421221
Wish we got that middle finger one that one of the crew did uncensored.
>>
>>143419837
Little did Maya know she used to be ryuko or a ghetto thug girl before she got into the sailor scout thing, ship name "Blacks stick together". No sob stories with her even if many of her villains have genuine gripes and grievances kek Yep but she made it through and made us all her bitches. Heh I could see it her wanting her books to take off just writing smut for fun, then she becomes a semi popular erotica writer. That sounds about how it is worse when they weren't a asshole to you, you hope no one you hate becomes famous but god if someone nice bitches you in your dream it hurts. Poor benard worked so hard and his gf still pimps herself out. Probably nessa's clothes fit his itch at first until he desires more feminine imagine nessa's is quite mannish and bland. yep, by the way let me know when you come into the doc.
>>
>>143417799
How much pussy is she gonna eat in college or do we think she prefers to get eaten out? My prediction is she’d go hard freshman and sophomore year then would chill out and end up with Bernard again.
>>
>>143421419
Tomboy getting humbled by what she thought was sugar and everything nice, only to get a faceful of spice instead kek. Bit on the nose there, but it works lmao. If anything the sob stories lessen their chances of survival kek, just views it as them rationalizing their awful behavior after the fact. Looked damn fine doing it too, and I wonder if she'd be disheartened that her "legit" career didn't kick off or just elated that people find her stuff that engaging. Get the feeling she'd write a lot of female-centric Gor knockoffs. Exactly, you know your hate's completely unjustified and yet you can't help it. Probably even wears or does stuff she wouldn't dream of doing for him too, and yeah that tracks, probably has to make a few discreet visits to the tailor from the other side kek. Alrighty, I'll be sure to!
>>
When is Wildernessa gonna start going exclusively by Vanessa?
>>
>>143423389
Once she outgrows the teddy-bearskin I'd assume.
>>
>>143420525
It's because we're both fat.
>>
>>143421851
I don’t think so. She planned her career with Bernard way too much to go out like that. Maybe as a treat, perhaps.
>>
>>143423963
Least you found a way to make it work I guess.
>>
>>143423963
W....w..why a...are you proud of that??? Also feel you are the one guy that brought up garlic slob shit.
>>
>>143421851
Heh the sadly realistic ending Idk why this is so common with smart girls but not smart guys? Smart guys are more likely to get taken advantage of by a slutty girl because they have no experience, but girls will work their ass off from ES-HS then go full cumdump in college. It knew I guess it's that whole thing of parents not giving their kid enough freedom so once they have some they make tons of mistakes instead of making a few along the way through out childhood. Also what is with bernard cuck popularity lol
>>143424347
Oh you'd be surprised anon literally known girls just like this, One was my senior in HS when I met her in college she went from nerdy clothes and young professional vibes to wearing booty shorts and yoga pants and some mini skirts at parties. Like literally did extra credit and advanced courses even broke up with her bf because "she was focusing on her grades". See her again and she was sure focusing on something alright DICKS kek
>>
>>143422857
Heh they do say girls are made of sugar and spice, now just thought of a bubbles type girl topping a buttercup or morbuck's type. I was going to post that scene from SP but couldn't find it sadly. Heh poor bastards, make series even sadder and fucked by making other villains all cute girls as well imagine how much of a dick it would make me. I make peek cute girl designs then have them be brutally murdered by a schizo hero fans want them to be spared but NOPE! also yeah their is no mercy in her dojo, I kind of have already started designing her in my head. Yeah married a goat as well. Yeah Kelsey can't understand why people wouldn't want to read her schlock and overdone series. Yep I have that but to be fair it's just hard not to when someone basically living the mary sue life. Poor nessa not realizing what her bf does, her and bernard are both OF cucks kek. Cool bro no rush
>>
Kit?
>>
>>143426657
Little did they know it was closer to cheyenne than cinnamon in this case, and that could work honestly, Bubbles type ends up being more brutal than the Buttercup ever could kek. Might call for your head by the end of the first episode/chapter at that point, but honestly would be fun to watch the chaos ensue. Believes beatings are the only way to ensure behavior is discouraged...or they don't have the ability to do much of anything kek, and definitely link it if you decide to go through with it. No surprises there kek, and for someone that narrates her own life her lack of self-awareness is astounding. True, occasionally letting a stray nasty thought worm its way into your mind. They really know how to pick em kek, and alrighty.
>>
>>143425753
No, I'm not but I did bring up bellybutton fucking a few months back.
>>
>>143425947
>girls will work their ass off from ES-HS then go full cumdump in college
I’m assuming the logic here is “well, I worked hard enough, I deserve a little treat”
>Also what is with bernard cuck popularity lol
The pan flag hints that she’s gonna inevitably run into the question of “oh but I haven’t tried girls yet” and freshman year is a big time for people with these questions to try answering those questions. It’s less a desire and more “oh that’s probably gonna happen”
>>
>>143428058
That was a wild thread for sure.
>>
>>143428459
Bold of you to assume she didn’t go out with girls already before Bernard
>>
>>143428459
But again why is it more girls than boys though? I feel all I've seen is girls go coo coo for cockcopuffs kek. Like really is weird spending years working hard then that treat amounts to anything between going from 0-100 on your mileage or getting pregnant or making a OF just a strange way to fumble your life.

Also yeah you aren't wrong there sadly common and usually the girl again. The Ye Ole classic "we need a break" translation: I want to try anything and everything but after my hoe girl summer is over I'll come back to you Ole reliable kek. Really fuck anyone that does that just break up at that point.

But pan does mean you are game to just about anything so she'll fit a lot of things in if you know what I mean lol.
>>
>>143429344
I think Alexis wears the pants in the relationship.
>>
>>143423901
So never?
>>
>>143427761
Thought you were actually referring to the sister for a sec lol, but yeah she truly was her and Maya had to learn also can't stop thinking of the one bubbles rage ep. It'll be fine as long as she's cute too, Just might said I'd do some character and cloth design practice so might as well may just do a lil mood board or think of inspirations for her outfit and maybe a villain. But you aren't wrong imagine she takes that batman meme to the next level just brutalizing her villains or petty criminals. True kelsey would also probably make it too oc, I can also see her being a burnout she had so much potential and drive as a kid then as a teen to adult she loses it or realizes most of the praise came from other dumb kids. Ha not occasional for me it was someone close and I just disliked their success because it was bs but I'm a hater.
>>143430163
Yeah and she wears them right into another man or woman's room. As poor bernard works hard in class to make them being in college worth it.
>>
>>143431567
Pfft.
>>
>>143431116
Well in the timeskip that happens so. She's still an animal rights activist or whatever though

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.