[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: nimona.png (796 KB, 638x792)
796 KB
796 KB PNG
So Nimona was bad because...?
>>
>>143345282
she doesn't fart
>>
The plot was dumb and Nimona is a shitty character
It takes real talent to make your adaption even less nuanced than something Noelle Stevenson wrote
>>
>>143345287
It's weird that he finds it acceptable to draw characters sniffing steaming sweaty assholes but brap is too much
>>
>>143345282
People only shilled this movie because it had LGBT shit.
>>
File: 1000216856.png (1.36 MB, 1538x1018)
1.36 MB
1.36 MB PNG
>>143345312
>>
>>143345282
The lack of sufficient corresponding rule 34 art is its greatest failing.
>>
Chuds can't handle cartoon lesbians
>>
>>143345282
>true villain wins
I didn't liked it,
>>
I was happy enough with what we got and it's a nice thumb in the eye to Disney for a year of shithead decisions but I'd still like to have seen it completed by BlueSky and with actual textures and shit.

Also fuck Todd or whatever his name was. Cut that dipshit out of the story entirely.
>>
>>143345820
>lesbians
Nigga what movie did YOU watch?
>>
>>143345282
How many times a day are you going to keep making threads about this turd?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.