[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pew.jpg (559 KB, 981x1250)
559 KB
559 KB JPG
If I could have a superpower, I'd want heat vision/laser eyes. Not dipshit force beams like Cyclops; I want to be able to incinerate a motherfucker by looking at him.
>>
>>143342863
Immortality. That way I can enjoy my powers for a million years after your life has ended.
>>
>>143342911
Every story that has had an immortal ever has ended with them being jaded, miserable, and self-destructive.
>>
>>143342933
Yeah, I'd rather be that then be dead.
>>
>>143342863
The power to make other powers, duh.
>>
>>143342973
How do you know? If there is a paradise afterlife, being dead could be awesome.
>>
>>143342933
So, average thursday morning
or as I like to call them, turdsday
>>
>>143343017
And you think that would get better if it was for the rest of eternity?
>>
>>143343057
eh, inmortality is just life forever. life is neither good nor bad. and it also factors how bored you get out of it. an inmortal character suffers because they lack a key human thing and that is a long and durable bond. being turned into one sucks, but realistically, a natural born inmortal would probably be pretty chill with life.
>>
Telekinesis is best
>>
Teleportation seems pretty chill. Going anywhere you want instantly seems the most practical power
>>
>>143342911
Aside from obvious answers like omnipotence, immortality is probably the best bet. Like you said, 100 years from now you're still going to have your immortality and the OP is going to have jack shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.