[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What do you think bob burger would do if this wife and kids died. Do you think he would kill himself. I think if just linda or one or two of the kids died he could tough it out for the sake of the remaining one. But if they all died I think he would just kill himself.
>>
Jesus Christ. Morbid motherfucker, ain'tcha?
>>
>>143341491
he'd move in with teddy or mort
>>
>>143341491
He’d make them into burgers
>>
>>143341491
He would continue to self sabotage himself as proven in several episodes. That's why I never feel bad about the family screwing things up.
>>
>>143341491
I hate this, but honest answer probably fall into his work to cope, he’d probably start prioritizing money over the craft as well and become sort of like Jimmy. He would also be hesitant to hire a new wait staff and occasionally call the waitresses “Lin” every now and again. He would most likely end up succeeding financially but lose the spirit.
>>
He would go crazy and wind up writing 'burger of the day' with his own feces at the loony bin
>>
>>143342489
>move in with mort
>its awkward every time he tries to talk to him
>bob: "people think i put my family into the burgers!"
>mort: "the burial is next week bob"
>>
>>143341491
Meat golems barely out of sight to the customers, spares upstairs in the home, he talks to them and believes they're alive
The smell gets worse in the summertime
Bob forgets to lock a door and finds dogs eating his "family"
He kills them in a rage then in fear tries turning them into burgers
The health inspectors eventually figure it out
Bob is arrested
Gayle marries Teddy and they briefly pretend to be Bob and Linda running the place, to the horror of the customers
The food is terrible but hipsters can't stay away
>>
>>143341491
>Bob Burger
Teddy pls don't kill Linda and the kids in a bid to get Bob to spend more time with you.
>>
>>143342922
And eat them so they'd be a part of him forever!... now I'm wondering if someone's made a parody of "Saturn Devouring His Son" by Francisco Goya with Bob as Saturn and Gene as the son.
>>
>>143343780
Be funny if Gene was still in the burger costume too.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.