[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 2000s-ish_cartoons.png (1.39 MB, 1140x973)
1.39 MB
1.39 MB PNG
Rank 'em
>>
>>143341457
>Putting Billy and Mandy above Daria
>>
no
>>
yes
>>
no faggot
>>
yes faggot
>>
>>143341457
Why don’t these threads ever include a link to the actual tier list?
>>
>>143341525
Because I skipped a lot I didn't watch, and added a bunch I did watch. I could make one from scratch but couldn't be bothered. This is what I started with- -https://tiermaker.com/create/nostalgic-cartoons-tier-list-68251
>>
why did I get 6 replies in the first minute and then nothing
>>
>>143341470
I very nearly put B&M into S actually
>>
>>143341457
>TAWoG, P&F, Boondocks, tPoM and EE&E anywhere but in S or A
>shartventure time in S
Terrible taste
>>
>>143341457
>Mucha Lucha being that low
Shit list.
>>
>>143343047
I will never understand the knob-slobbering over EE&E. Witless and ugly. And Penguins had moments but was mostly mid.
>>
>>143341457
This list is fucking horrible, there’s way too many cartoons that are ranked too low, and Adventure Time? S Tier? Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>143343110
>Witless and ugly
>Describes half of the shows on the list
>>
>>143343124
I always find it weird this board is such a hivemind about AT. Nowhere else have I seen people hate it and literally everyone here hates it.
>>
>>143343185
Even during it’s peak seasons AT was only a B Tier show, it was good but it’s nowhere close to the same level as Avatar or Spongebob, it on,y blew up as much as it did because it was one of the first cartoons we got after the absolute shitshow that was CN Real, you could’ve released that wasn’t pure dogshit after that era and it would’ve become a beloved ratings star.
>>
File: a2qsw3edx4crfvtbgy.png (2.81 MB, 1140x1565)
2.81 MB
2.81 MB PNG
>>143341457
Not on the list
>TAWoG S Tier
>Regular show A Tier
>AB Tier
>>143343185
It started off strong after a few shitty of CN and was the first to bring in other shows like Regular Show and the Amazing World of Gumball. After like season 3 they became to focused on story building and shipping which fucked everything up from there. Forcing a ship between Marceline and PB just drove the show to be worse.
>>
>>143341457
Everything in C tier and lower is absolutely retarded.

Anyone who unironically thinks that fucking Foster's and FOP is better than Courage and EEnE is unironically mentally disabled.
>>
How good is my tier list compared to OP's?
>>
>>143341457
-Based for having some level of appreciation for Adventure Time. All around great storytelling.
-Also based critical thinker for not letting the few "those episodes" define the entirety of FHfIF.
-I've been slowly catching up on Dexter's Lab and I don't understand why it's been worshipped for as long as it had. It just feels like it's geared to very small children as I don't find myself laughing or smiling all that much.
-Perfectly understand how Gumball could be annoying but I find the school episodes comfy. The main family sucks.
-Courage has great storytelling and atmosphere so that's the only truly shit take you have. Same for putting EEnE that low even if it's not your cup of tea.
>Although I'm sympathetic, I still think you're being too harsh on Camp Lazlo.
>>
>>143341457
>>143344942
>OP is pretending to be a different anon due to him getting BTFO in his own thread

So fucking pathetic, stop samefagging no one asked for your shit list
>>
>>143344665
The only thing here I consider objectionable is you putting Billy and Mandy in boring tier, everything else is either agreeable or an understandable take.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.