[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Was he really THAT iredeemable even for capeshit standards that they had to replace him with a clone?
>>
>>143341398
yes
>>
>>143342740
>>143341398
What did Beast even do?

I keep reading he "became amoral and did terrible things" but nobody ever explains what those things actually were.
>>
>>143341398
He never got a break from being a scumbag. Everyone else's dirty deeds were either ignored, addressed, or swept under the rug.
>>
>>143342851
Yeah, hank is like the scapegoat so that other marvel genus can do just as bad or worse shit and just get a slap on the wrist at worst.
>>
>>143342869
I thought Firestar was supposed to be the scapegoat after Krakoa was evicted?
>>
>>143342886
Maybe but he's not one of the smartest people in the marvel universe and outside of Pym, McCoy. seems to get shit on the most.
>>
>>143342812
using reddit
>>
>>143342812
He's been doing awful shit for over a decade by now.
Playing with the time-line, committing international and domestic terrorism, torture, mansplaining, enforcing public humiliation, using super HIV as a weapon, getting friends killed multiple times taking advantage of the memory lapse left by the resurrection protocols, cloning these same friends and using them as human weapons, committing genocide a few times, the list goes on
>>
>>143342886
I really hate how they're treating people. Why are X-books like this?
>>
>>143344673
>enforcing public humiliation
That's hot depending on who's getting humiliated.
>>
>>143341398
No, he's actually significantly less evil than several of the people he worked.
>>
>>143344673
the fuck? i thought Beast was the resident moralfag for the x-men.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.