[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0328.jpg (1.09 MB, 1382x2048)
1.09 MB
1.09 MB JPG
Why was this so different from the OG cartoon? Why did it have to do so much with nanites anyways? Also im embarrassed to say that 13 year old me got into gi joe from this movie but looking back on it the movie was ass and nothing like the much better cartoons from the 80s
>>
>>143336965
Because the movie took itself too seriously and without the superhero tier absurdity you just get a bland spy movie
>>
GI Joe need to reinvent itself more if anything, the 80's version isn't even the original incarnation. The thing is, they arguably went too sci-fi in the era military shooters were booming. It needed to be Modern Warfare the movie, not a superhero movie with the numbers filed off.
>>
>>143337034
The current comic is great though
>>
>>143337049
No the fuck it isn’t. Neither is that hideous Transformers. I’m so sick of you skybound shills.
>>
>>143337066
Cry me a river bitch
>>
>>143336965
I had no connection to GI Joe going into it but felt it was a fun, goofy, action movie and was fine with it. It felt like action figures being bashed together and all the stupid lore you'd make up as a kid.

Eventually got into the comics and watched some of the cartoon iterations and I get that its not a good adaption but I stand by Rise of Cobra being better than Retaliation (tho Retaliation had better designs) and Snake Eyes movie
>>
>>143337034
>it's better if it is more bland
I bet you like tacticool shit

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.