[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1docstrangereald.jpg (103 KB, 800x1000)
103 KB
103 KB JPG
All others are generally liked or disliked, but this one seems to have an equal amount of dedicated fans and dedicated detractors.
>>
Probably, yeah.
>>
Unlikely, no.
>>
Maybe, eh.
>>
Definitively, possibly.
>>
>>143336825
Probably Civil War, ironically.
>>
>>143336825
It may be, yeah.
I haven’t looked at the discourse recently, but from what I have seen, you’re right in that there seem to be many that think it’s either remarkably good for the MCU, one of the best in a while if not ever, or those that think it’s one of the worst.
I think the reason for the former is that it is shot better and much of it looks better than many other MCU movies, perhaps especially compared to recent ones, which is likely due to Raimi directing it as there isn’t any other variable that would be responsible.
>>
File: shuma-snap.gif (22 KB, 255x148)
22 KB
22 KB GIF
>>143336825
They did my boy Shuma-Gorath dirty, and I will not stand for it.
>>
>>143337598
Civil War also known as Captain America 3, also known as Avengers 2.5.
It's also the movie that really triggered the DCfriends, as it copies the basic premise of BvS, chased BvS from it's release slot, then pissed all over BvS's box office.
>>
File: shuma-eyebeam.gif (54 KB, 260x156)
54 KB
54 KB GIF
>>143337635
I can still remember walking in the old arcade making a ledt turn and seeing MvC 2 arcade box.
>>
File: shu-rock.gif (60 KB, 219x224)
60 KB
60 KB GIF
>>143337650
>>
>>143337635
That wasn't Shuma-Gorath. He's safe at the Robert E Howard estate.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.