[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL8ot13XYAAklUB.jpg (191 KB, 2048x1152)
191 KB
191 KB JPG
Will you be watching Zack Snyder's animated series?
>>
>>143336778
It’s dishonest to call Rebel Moon a cartoon, even if the entire movies are CGI.
>>
>>143336778
Is this related to Blood of Zeus?
>>
How the fuck is Zack pumping out so much shit in a short amount of time?
>>
>Götterdämmerung
Of course.

Eh, fuck it; I know I'm gonna' watch it.
>>
>>143336778
Zack Snyder is a hack so no
>>
>>143336778
>"It's basically this: there's a king and his queen in a small Viking village, and they want to get married. An event happens to them at their wedding that causes Sigrid, who is the bride to be, who is the child of giants, to go on a crazy mission of revenge. She enlists a cast of characters - a seer, a dwarf - and they come together to form a band that has this one mission to find a god and fight him. It's a mission, it's a revenge story. Sigrid is this beautiful, very Scandinavian kind of cold but passionate character that I've really enjoyed working through and with because she's just so cool. Sylvia Hoeks voices her."
>Zack Snyder, Collider
I'm upset it's another revenge story from this guy, but it's animated so I'll give it a shot.
>>
>>143336794
Was Rebel Moon even good? Thought it was quite mediocre.
>>
wait for the director's cut
>>
Reminds me how we’ll never get that Siegfried movie.

https://youtu.be/8agE5ImTuW4?si=fQQ7pmoThR6hefD-
>>
File: cringe.png (470 KB, 600x666)
470 KB
470 KB PNG
>>143337714
>it's another "let's pretend women will seek revenge for anything that isn't their child" episode"
>>
>>143336778
>Female main character
No, I'll pass.
>>
How does he KEEP getting work? Is he going to say
>Well Netflix cut all the gore, nudity and sex out, buy my EXTENDED CUT
>>
>>143336778
Sure, i have netlfix so I don't see why not
>>
>>143339455
>Well Netflix cut all the gore, nudity and sex out, buy my EXTENDED CUT
Is that why Rebel Moon flop?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.