[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (667 KB, 923x828)
667 KB
667 KB PNG
>He's a bad father because....his son is a lying piece of shit and he doesn't put up with it anymore

How was he the villain again?
>>
Heeeeeey, here they come to snuff the rooster, aw yeah
>>
Only mentally ill autists with daddy issues think he's the worst father in fiction
>>
>>143336567
really? I thought he is quite good at being a father
>>
>How was he the villain again?
He wasn't, that was the aliens.
>>
>>143336567
his son isn't a lying piece of shit, his son is a constant fuck up that keeps causing bad shit to happen
>>
I wonder how any of these posts are the same unfunny fag.
>>
>>143336567
I have never pinned a thread so fast
>>
File: 48b.jpg (70 KB, 596x680)
70 KB
70 KB JPG
>>143336649
i have dad issues and i think he's kino. its just mr enter orbiters and enterbots.
>>
>>143337090
they werent the villains, they were the antagonists
>>
>>143336567
He's not a bad father but he wasn't perfect. He didn't believe his son, but he later realized he was wrong and apologized and helped him.

None of you faggots know what nuance is.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.