[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (421 KB, 630x354)
421 KB
421 KB PNG
It was stupid, but I wish they'd have stuck to it. As an aside Magneto being able to kill phoenix was a massive stretch. Not-magneto being able to kill phoenix is entirely too fucking far.
>>
>>143330930
no your right about this magneto being xorn was fucking dumb and i wish it didnt happend thankfully the real zorn and xorn would show up later
>>
>>143331010
All the retcons were dumber and worse.
>>
File: 26992173.png (308 KB, 448x309)
308 KB
308 KB PNG
>>143330930

Marvel should've never let Morrison go as far he did if they weren't committed to retiring Magneto in the first place
>>
>>143330930
>As an aside Magneto being able to kill phoenix was a massive stretch.
It's more than a stretch. The Phoenix has enough power to beat Magneto to death with a crow bar using less that a fraction of a percentage of her telekinetic powers.
>>
I like almost everything I've read of Grant Morrison EXCEPT this run.
>>
>>143331306
Marvel's a bunch of cowards. DC had Didio and he let Morrison do whatever he wanted and even let him have full control over characters for years. Even when DC fucked with his stuff he was able to pretend none of it happened.
>>
>>143331306
To be fair, with his track record, outright marching the normals into giant ovens is the kind of shit I can see Magneto during his villainous phases doing without a hint of irony
>>
>>143332208
Morrison isn't capable of writing nuanced characters like the X-Men.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.