[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9064.jpg (360 KB, 2048x1426)
360 KB
360 KB JPG
Imagine waking up in the morning with Emily cuddling you.
>>
I would never allow a flat-chested, noseless abomination in my bed.
>>
>>143330652
Rude
>>
>>143330655
I agree. That thing breaking into my home and trying to rape me IS rude.
>>
>>143330636
what an awful art style
hot topic ate Jonnen Vasquez and then shat out a twisted mutant baby, this nonsense is the beginning of a fucking flood of SHIT art by morons who can't grow the fuck up.
>>
lute == charlie > femalastor > emily > vaggie > rest of the cast
>>
File: Emily's cute nose.png (201 KB, 484x606)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>143330652
>noseless
Slander.
>>
>>143330921
Lute=charlie > femalastor > emily > rest of the cast > vaggie
>>
>>143332218
Lute = Charlie > Emily > Vaggie = Velvette > rest of the cast
>>
>>143330676
Totally agreed, dude, but eh, this character kinda get a pass for me because at least she doesn't do 'Le Evil Grin' face with sharp teeth and all, that tons of people with this kind of artstyle like to do, which i think it's safe edgy, extra cringy, tryhard garbage, and also makes me wanna smash the characters with a warhammer!

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.