[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: file.png (1.66 MB, 1901x1071)
1.66 MB
1.66 MB PNG
>all I got is a bar fulla black mold and a bunch of financial burdens

Didn't Moe just get married to Maya? We've had two Moe heavy episodes since then and she was nowhere to be seen either time. Are they just going to brush her under the rug?
>>
>He thinks Simpsons cares about continuity outside of cheap gimmicks and exploiting nostalgia
Lol
>>
>>143329435
>>143322931
>>
>>143329435
The Simpsons fell off so long ago, the writers have long since stopped caring about continuity. They just write whatever because there’s no motivation to give a shit.
>>
>>143329435
Having not seen any recent episodes, all I can say is that the production order might be different from airing order. That does happen.
>>
File: nerd.gif (398 KB, 400x300)
398 KB
398 KB GIF
>>143329435
>>
>>143329435
I wouldn't be surprise if Larry still appears in the background from time to time. They killed of Dr. Nick and Alice Glick, but brought them both back to life
>>
there's no fucking way there are still people watching current Simpsons episode
>>
>>143331567
They finally added a new showrunner to reign in Al Jean and now the show is roughly 10% better, so people are more interested.
>>
File: x1080.jpg (172 KB, 1440x1080)
172 KB
172 KB JPG
>>143329435
>Didn't Moe just get married to Maya? We've had two Moe heavy episodes since then and she was nowhere to be seen either time. Are they just going to brush her under the rug?
>>
>>143329435
Now to be fair she’d fit.
>>
>>143329435
She’ll show up again if the writers feel like doing something with her.
>>
The Maya marriage episode felt like one of those "gearing up for the finale" episodes in any other show that the Simpsons has a habit of introducing and then undoing so it can continue

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.