[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: vl0077-768x1165.png (489 KB, 768x1165)
489 KB
489 KB PNG
Since when do girls work at game shops?
>>
Well, they're not usually that athletic looking.
>>
sllsfhm or whatever, I don't even care today
>>
>>143327950
There should be more movies and cartoons featuring hot anthro girls
>>
>>143327950
PLEASE go outside, OP.
>>
>>143327950
girls sell more at shops, also game shops are basically gone from the face of earth and are becoming toys/clothing stores instead.
>>
>>143327950
OP I'm not sure how you haven't noticed this yet, but women make up 50% of the population.
>>
imagine the smell
>>
>>143327950
I'm pretty sure that the larger majority of the times I've been to GameStop, I've been served by female employees.
>>
>>143327950
Most game stores have at least one token girl employee. District and Regional Managers love that shit because it makes them look good. Especially if they can be put in the manager or assistant manager role.
>>
>>143327950
Gamestop at my mall got raided for footage years back because the female employee there was selling sex and I think she was 16-17. Can't find the article from 11ish years ago though
>>
>>143329102
I wonder if they piss themselves whenever they get too excited like real foxes.
>>
>>143328214
There are two game stores near me, and as far as I can tell they're the equivalent of brand stores these days. Most games I play these days are indie games without physical releases, so there's not even been a reason for me to visit these places for years. But the audience for one of these stores (I used to live next to it, so I got plenty of time to look) was decidedly young and interested in conspicuous consumption.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.