[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Force_of_July_0004.jpg (430 KB, 1000x1261)
430 KB
430 KB JPG
(but will never get one)
>>
>>143327534
Didn't Tom King just kill all these guys off?
>>
>>143327549
Yes, and it's the second time they've been killed off. First, most of them died during the Janus Directive arc, and then Major Victory died fighting Eclipso. But it's comics, nothing is permanent.
>>
>>143327549
I wish Tom king would kill himself off
>>
File: Dalmation Man.png (282 KB, 466x400)
282 KB
282 KB PNG
>>143327534

I want a slice of life thing with The Spot maybe written by Grant Morrison. Spot has potential to be what early Deadpool was his dark humour and cyncism acting as a sort of coping mechanism post transformation as it explores how after becoming The Spot affects his daily life like does he even need to shit anymore and can he die or even sleep?
>>
>>143327809
Is Spot dead in current continuity? I seem to remember Carnage killing him.
>>
>>143327534
That sounds fucking amazing.

>>143327738
That sounds even better.
>>
His window is long gone, but Strongbow could've had a fun ongoing after the Ellis makeover. I'm thinking episodic self-contained issues with Strongbow as a drifter, going from town to town in the Arizona wasteland and settling every day problems and getting involved with local ladies. Occasionally a bigger threat like SHIELD fuckheads or someone else's supervillain shows up and it becomes a test of resolve. Simple but entertaining pages
>>
>>143327738
Kek, if only
>>143327809
Would be interesting
>>143327997
An awesome idea
>>
>>143327534
Bring him back
>>
>>143328543
A solo Skyman series would go hard, funnily enough, he appeared in a comic with the Force of July at one point, that Outsiders/Infinity Inc. Special, another character even mentioned how Major Victory's costume resembled his.
>>
>>143328543
Ole Star Spangled Kid. Wasn't he in the Stargirl CW show

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.