[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: finnwtf.png (115 KB, 599x354)
115 KB
115 KB PNG
finn, wtf were you thinking
>>
>>143326807
O boy, yet another:
>I watched this several years too late but still, and to make matters worst, want to have a discussion that misses the point with a fictional character
Why do we get all the retarded threads? I am not an example of a great person, but it's a fucking Thursday. Do you have no life, even by 4chan standards? And furthermore, what's even supposed to be your point?
Either you thought this outdated bait would do anything worth the mention, you honestly think the show was trying to say that is a great option, or believe that a preteen raised by dogs in the middle of magical nowhere (a fictional underage boy at that) should be more mature while facing magical metaphors.
>>
>>143327010
It's Tuesday
Are you from the future?
>>
>>143327488
Yes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.