[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1677018628311.png (332 KB, 528x644)
332 KB
332 KB PNG
HARD MODE: Kang must be the main villain.
>>
>>143326235
well first off I wouldn't have Kang be such a loser in Ant-man. Secondly I'd Kang just be a one off villain like Ultron was. Have him come back from the future as a response to the time heist. Have him WANT to undo the undoing of the snap from Endgame to ensure his future because the weakened of the world from the snap was what allowed him to take over. Also strongly imply that his rule is what keeps some bigger threat away. So he comes back, they have a fight, the avengers manage to beat him via some bullshit and the movie ends with Kang calling them all fool and laughing that they don't know what they're in for. The post credits stinger is then some disco looking mother fucker saying that he is Beyond the avengers.
>>
File: GLnmzY1WgAELbVX.png (102 KB, 261x261)
102 KB
102 KB PNG
>>143326235
>Kang Dynasty
Opening scene is the Kangs mascaring the T.V.A.‚ Loki can't do anything about this because stupid "this is supposed to happen reasons". From there the movie follows Peter Parker‚ who lives an average no Spider-Man life. We follow his day as we the audience get a glimpse into the weird new reality of the MCU. No heroes exist and the few that have remained are very corrupted versions of themselves. Peter gets bit by a spider that has been following him all day and it causes him to slow re-gain all his memories from the old timeline (along with his powers). The rest of the movie sees the Peter being guided by presence that leads him to finding other heroes in this timeline. After all this is finished we have our new 5-6 avengers assembled. We found out it's a Kang variant who's been helping guide all of them. His backstory is that the other Kang's destroyed his timeline so he wants to make sure no one else will suffer from them again. On their quest to find the council of Kang's the Avengers are going to be taunted the fuck out of. As they are tested to see there comitment to giving up the perfect life they could have. After all is done the team beat the Kangs‚ giving the "good guy" variant access to Loki. Big oh fuck moment as they realize the type of power they just gave. The multiverse implodes onto itself as everyone finds themselves in battleworld

because the rest of the Kang's pose an even bigger threat as they are trying to kill Loki so they can gain the unlimited power needed for complete control over the multiverse.

>Secret Wars
Nostalgia bait cameofest movie that is also a personal story about a man learning to let go of the past he can no longer return to. The movie ends with the multiverse being destroyed and the MCU being soft rebooted into a new timeline where the F4 live there as well a new version of the X-Men.
>>
>>143326235
I wouldn't I'd take the comic books the movies are based off of and adapt them as closesly as possible to a live action movie. In the same sense that Sin City and The Watchmen did.
>>
>>143326235
I don't read comics and only know the meme that everyone is Kang from that one song. I also don't know what the fuck happens in Secret Wars, but all my favourite comic book movies didn't give a shit about continuity either, so who cares.
Kang Dynasty would be your typical Marvel slop, just Avengers uniting against the big thread, they do the nuAvengers Assemble shit, and the twist at the end is the big legion of Kangs sitting around, and they see multiverse versions of Kang that are too familiar- a Kang who was Steve Rogers and a Kang that was Tony Stark.
The thrust of the sequel would then be wrestling with the unsavoury aspects of those you care for, the potential for great evil (as well as great good) that exists in all men, and the inevitability of time destroying all. The conclusion would be Peter Parker willfully destroying all the Stark tech shit to stop Kang(s) for REASON UNEXPLAINED BUT WILL DEFINITELY BE A COOL CG EFFECT and he learns some grand lesson about responsibility and the potential of man for ill or for good.

Oh and then the fantastic four show up to have sex and Power Pack are there beating up Lil' Kang or whoever, typical comicfag shit.
>>
>>143326235
>Kang Dynasty
A more comic-accurate version of Kang appears on present-day Earth with a high-tech army of future soldiers and demands the world surrender to him, the remnants of the Avengers have to get the band back together to stop him, they're being assisted by someone who turns out to be another rival iteration of Kang, who shockingly betrays them. Just as the Avengers are on the brink of victory they're abducted to Battleworld by the Beyonder.

>Secret Wars
The Beyonder transports heroes and villains from the past and present of the MCU to Battleworld, forcing them to fight to return home, and for the "ultimate power" promised to the winner of the wars. Kang, Ultron, Thanos, Red Skull, Zemo, Loki and more all appear in the villain faction, with Loki probably changing sides at the worst possible moment, while Iron Man, Captain America and Black Widow get one last appearance with the hero faction. No multiverse, no cameos. Kang or Thanos gets the Doom moment of stealing the Beyonder's power to be the final boss of the phase. Ending with a new Avengers lineup established for the next phase.
>>
These threads are always enlightening as to why /co/ doesn't actually work in the industry.
>>
>>143327389
>anon pretends "the industry" is doing a good job and has good ideas
>>
File: KANG MCU.jpg (1.34 MB, 2400x2400)
1.34 MB
1.34 MB JPG
I have a solution to beat Kang(s)
>Strange explains dead timelines/universes, where they're barren and proof of Kang's destruction
>Things look grim because there's an infinite number of Kangs and just one of them is a problem. They're fighting an endless hoard
>Peter Parker, the only person to remember the events of NWH, proposes the idea that Doctor Strange performs another botched spell that forces all Kangs to be pulled into a dead universe, essentially weaponizing a previous fuckup
>All Kangs get sucked into this dead universe, the Avengers narrowly escape before the door is shut forever, and pretty much every Kang everywhere ceases to exist/is forgotten
>>
>>143326235
Recast Kang with Tom cruise and continue
>>
>>143327453
That's pretty cheap.
>>
>>143326235
the avengers travel in time to prevent kang from hitting his girlfriend
>>
>>143326235
Kang is killed by Doom
>>
>>143328306
>Doomfags again
He's had his chance several times over anon. A new version of him's not going to be a hit with the normies any more than Kang was.
>>
>>143326235
I'm gonna do nightmare mode and do what they WON'T do because judging by what >>143326626
said we more or less have all seen the leaks, we know the main characters will be the last 3 white men in the MCU whom all have some connection to Sam Raimi who will likely direct it (Dr. Strange, Tobey Spidey leading the multiverse men, and Tom Parker).
>We wuz Kangz
The council of Kang is in ruins, they're about to be launched into a portal that is going to burst the Kang Center like a bubble and launch them all into the stratosphere. Beyonder-Kang, who managed to survive the explosion in Quantum Mania and absorbed the actual Beyonder after ruling himself to escape, and sending himself back in time out of the quantum realm before the explosion. Tut lands at the feet of Nathan Richards, whom is played by a white person, and Riri at Tonys workshop, and warns them of what's coming. The movie follows Beyonder Kang as he proceeds to start multiple incursions across the multiverse, following one team for each universe instead of the 616-99999 crew, which is established to mean the third dimensional multiverse, distinct from 2d 616 and comic 616. The teams consist of Spider-man, Spider-man Morales, Dr. Strange the Avengers, Hulk, Beta Ray Bill and Lady Thor (Thors daughter) for the 616 verse, and Rocket Racoon. The FoX verse consisting of Reed Richard, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and X-23. The Tobey team consisting of his universes variants of the Avengers and Strange, whom he united after the events of No Way Nostalgia Bait and the X-Men, whom will never be seen again but might be mentioned off hand in "Spider-Man 5." As well as May. The movie follows all 3 teams trying to stop Beyonder Kangs team, whom consist of the resurrected Thanos, freed High Evolutionary, and Zemo, all 3 of which he offers a universe to do as they please with, with all their loved ones resurrected just as they were.
cont.
>>
>>143329458
cont.
High Evolutionary and Thanos both are actual threats to be reckoned with, the Fox verse and Tobeys team end up colliding but both get the short end of the stick because their teams and universes are fodderized, same with Venom and Garfields. Despite this Zemo, Thanos, and High Evolutionary all job, with Beyonder having to take the incentive. We get a ending where just like Infinity War, he wins, and we get a zoom in of Battleworld, at the end of time, in a broken Avengers tower which sticks out with multiple outgoing Avengers Towers sticking out of it, Earth being a hundred times its size.
I'll be honest Secret Wars is just gonna be a cameo fest, fucking Batman will probably show up, and just like Endgame the actual writing will be a pointless excuse to get everyone together, so I don't care as much, uh--
Miles and Nathan team up, Nathan kills himself to erase all Kangs from the timeline, and Loki does too I guess, maybe Victor Timely too, and the MCU is soft rebooted.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.