[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Is this accurate?
>>
>>143325947
Cartoon Network: Teen Titans Go. Easily one of the most mean spirited cartoons that I have ever watched. Complete disservice to the original which is one of the best shows of all time.

Nickelodeon - Sanji and Craig. Gross out is awful and the show is full of it. Characters are unlikeable and the art is hideous.

Disney - Bluey. Way too mean spirited. Teaches awful morals.
>>
>>143325989
>bluey
Listen I hate its fans more than anything but come on, don't be a fag and judge something on the basis that is immoral just because you hate its fans. You're literally doing what twatter users do.
>>
>>143325989
Bluey has vineshrooms so it's cool on my book
>>
>>143325989
>Bluey
Fuck off, Ben! Nobody likes Chip Chilla!
>>
>>143325947
>>143325989
Cartoon Network barely airs Teen Titans Go anymore, they only air one episode per day, now they instead spam Gumball on the CN part of the channel and spam Bob's Burgers on the Adult Swim part of the channel
Adult Swim basically overtook CN and now it airs from 5pm to 7am
>>
>>143325947
OP is a fag
>>143325989
>Teen Titans Go. Easily one of the most mean spirited cartoons that I have ever watched
as if. but even so, it's based and kino
>>
>>143325947
For CN, I'd say Problem Solverz.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.