[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

For those anons that still believe in that tv series or animated film by David Fincher being made.

>Dark Horse Books presents The Goon: A Bunch of Old Crap Omnibus Volume 1, now published under Eric Powell’s Albatross Funnybooks imprint. Written and illustrated by Powell (The Goon, Did You Hear What Eddie Gein Done?), this first omnibus volume of the award-winning crime pulp series combines horror, crime, and a twisted sense of humor and includes three short forewords by Powell and a sketchbook section. It will be available November 2024.

>On Lonely Street, crime is cheap but justice comes at a price, so the Goon and his sidekick Franky defend the neighborhood against crime lords and supernatural ne’er-do-wells alike to keep the neighborhood safe.

>The Nameless Man, the Zombie Priest, has come to town to build a gang from the undead. The Goon is the only man brave enough to stand up to him, and even the undead fear the Goon! The Goon: Bunch of Old Crap Volume 1 collects the first four books of The Goon, featuring his misadventures on Lonely Street and the childhood story of how a boy born into a circus family became protector of the neighborhood. Collects The Goon: Rough Stuff, The Goon: Nothing But Misery, The Goon: My Murderous Childhood, and The Goon: Heaps of Ruination.

>The Goon: A Bunch of Old Crap Omnibus Volume 1 (496 pages, 10.1875” x 6.625”) will be available in bookstores on November 5, 2024 and in comic shops on November 6, 2024
>>
>>143322470
Neat
>>
>>143322470
again?
>>
>>143323126
I think Powell's just in the process of moving all the Albatross stuff to Dark Horse now that it's an imprint
The new Goon mini is literally following up on solicitations the previous run never got to release
>>
>>143322470
>For those anons that still believe in that tv series or animated film by David Fincher being made.
I am disappointed but not surprised.
>>
Oh nice it's getting reprinted?
>>
>>143322470
>The Goon, Did You Hear What Eddie Gein Done?
No Hillbilly
>>
>>143324252
>>
How much?
>>
>>143325543
I've been perpetually bored with post-Once Upon a Hard Time Goon
>>
>>143322470
I bought the new Goon comic. Fucking 10 pages of back to back dark horse ads. Fuck them.
>>
Wouldn't be surprised if, by the tail end of the reprints, we get a Volume 6 collecting the 2019-2022. era. Any updates on the Library editions?
>>
>>143322470
OMG IM GOONING
>>
>>143322470
no thanks
>>
>>143324271
any good?
>>
>>143322470
Who the fuck cares about Powell or the goon? Seriously.
>>
File: IMG_9567.png (943 KB, 975x964)
943 KB
943 KB PNG
>>143328232
Me.
>>
>>143328201
Yee
>>
>>143322470
I've fell out of The Goon since the last library, but this will be a great way to get back into it.
Shame it's not a library edition but I'm not against double dipping.
>>
>>143328232
I enjoyed his Ed Gein comic

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.