[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

If editorial doesn't want Peter and MJ to get together? Why is she in the comic at all?
>>
>>143321827
ESG scores and they are just testing the waters to make her a lesbian and date Black Cat
>>
>>143321827
To bait readers and enact their humiliation fetish on Peter Parker.
>>
she's the Lois Lane of Marvel but can't get married
>>
>>143321827
to bait readers who like her inti reading
>>
>>143321846
They should finally turn peter into a faggot if they want the ultimate humiliation
>>
It feels like they think they can pull off a perpetual version of Ghostbusters 2 where they can break up the couple and put the audience back into "will they won't they" while ignoring that patience has been tested.
>>
>>143322047
Nah they can't turn spider-man guy, Stan Lee made sure they wouldn't be ever able to do that, however Miles can be turned gay and I hope they do it
>>
>>143321827
Because if you ask everyone who Peter Parker's LI is, 90% will say Mary Jane Watson. Marvel hates her, but she's literally too iconic and core to get rid of permanently.

Hence their yearly humiliation rituals where they try and fail to make her unpopular.
>>
>>143322081
It feels like everyone wanting it to be BND is long out of touch with the audience and stuck in the same rut since 2008
>>
>>143321827
Hhoott
>>
>>143321827
Is she going to be in the next Spider-Man cartoon?
>>
>>143321827
Mary Jane possesses knowledge that could lead to the arrest of Dan Slott.
>>
>>143322047
If he was gay then they wouldn't be allowed to keep writing him as the designated whipping boy anymore, homosexuals are a protected class
>>
>>143321827
comic book writers are inhuman cuckolds. This faggotry predates even modern day "prog" culture.
>>
>>143323419
Try to say that to those in a middle-eastern country that’d get stoned
>>143323481
This doesn’t have anything to do with political dichotomous bullshit or anything (there is reality outside of buzzwords and the like — not everything can be reduced to them.)
They do this shit just to piss you off. If you make a post like this then they “win”.
>>
>>143321827
Because they’ve unironically butchers peters ENTIRE supporting cast and she’s one of the few that are still around
>>
>>143321827
So they can constantly dangle the potential that t hey MIGHT get back together to readers who want them to get back together. Seriously after Spider-Island there should be zero reason why it didn't happen.
>>
>>143321827
She’s too popular. They tried to kill her off in the 2000s and it didn’t stick, and they tried writing her out during BND then again in Slott’s run and she came back. They know there will always be demand for her, so the new plan is to make people hate her to yank her popularity. It’s the only thing that makes sense
>>
File: michellejones.jpg (438 KB, 1000x1563)
438 KB
438 KB JPG
>>143321827
Because it's HER comic now.
Peter just lives in it.
Yaassss! Slay queen!
>>
She's not even that great though. Chicks like her aren't relationship material.
>>
>>143323558
>Try to say that to those in a middle-eastern country that’d get stoned
I was obviously talking about the warped perspective of Spider-Man's current writers, retard.
>>
>>143321827
because the writer just went through a divorce and is using asm to vent
>>
>>143323869
>Editorial doesn’t like a character but the public does so instead of not using them they get written badly till the public also dislikes them.
Has that ever worked? They’ve tried to do the same to Dick Grayson twice in a 10 year period and it didn’t stick. I guess for someone like Powergirl it only worked because they shove her in a drawer for years at a time.
>>
>>143321827
So Peter can see her fucking someone but him
>>
>>143326529
>I guess for someone like Powergirl
Who dislikes Powergirl? I've known people who are indifferent to her, but nobody that actively dislikes the character.
>>
>>143321827
This is my question. It's time, just kick her out for a decade
>>
>>143321827
Very easy way to extract money from maryslutfags,.
>>
>>143321827
She only exists in the books to bait MJ/Spidey fans who were a large readerbase for the book for years. Marvel wants their cake and eat it too. Good thing I stopped giving a shit about anything Spider-man after 2007.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.