[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GL3TgCvXYAA00fX.jpg (340 KB, 1920x1080)
340 KB
340 KB JPG
Gassy bros... they made a second short that's releasing on the Adult Swim channel next week
>>
I've watched this enough I can quote it from memory. So happy it's getting a second short.

My first job was at a gas station and it was pretty much exactly like this.
>>
>>143321694
Nice. I liked the first one.
>>
>gas station lotto
oh no it's hitting too close to home now
>>
Finally some good fucking food.
>>
>>143322773
The lottery always pisses me off I win but never enough to actually make it viable I always see these guys and they go in and send 500 bucks and they went about 500 bucks I want the big money I want to be able to snort cocaine off a hooker's butt but not like a terrible hooker an actual good looking hooker that takes a bath. I don't know I just don't want to be poor and pathetic and stupid anymore and I am a poor pathetic stupid person with that brain that is the size of a walnut and yeah I drive a crap car in my life is crap like everyone else's life and I work at a retail job I hate and I wish that God would just give me a heart attack already
>>
File: 1684013730173.png (670 KB, 1500x844)
670 KB
670 KB PNG
More Lulu!!
FUCK YEAHHHH!!
>>
I still don't know why people are obsessed with her feet
>>
File: f37f40c55d-poster.jpg (90 KB, 540x800)
90 KB
90 KB JPG
Watch her other stuff too it's pretty good.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=v6hDSrv6_GE
>>
>>143322907
bringing that up unprompted with nothing indicating that in the thread until now really makes me believe that no such thing exists outside of your own head
>>
>>143322993
I really liked watching it
But I don't get it
>>
>>143323180
White rabbit lady has been vegetarian for a year. Her friends take her out to celebrate with a single day of binging on meat.
>>
>>143323257
Right. I also just realized they said [filtered word] at the end in reference to the bacon, I interpreted it as more of the usual gibberish first time around
>>
>>143323110

nah it's true. Her tag on the funny monosodium glutamate website is like half foot fetish pics

>>143323382

I think it's supposed to be an allegory for drinking culture
>>
>>143322993
She cute
I'd let her binge on my meat, IYKWIM
>>
Gassy?
>>
Do you guys think this could carry a series? I'm just now realizing that the short doesn't really have any actual jokes.
>>
>>143322812
Can everyone stop saying this phrase please
>>
>>143324437
Some cute shorts are all it needs to be
>>
>>143321694
This is the least interesting thing possible. Who could this possibly appeal to?
>>
>>143324549
Dude... weeeeeed
>>
>>143324437
Make a series of short vignettes about various wagies and gig workers.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.