[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Liberty kids.jpg (36 KB, 387x258)
36 KB
36 KB JPG
What other conflict would be a good point for a newspaper to be the viewpoint and sometimes a more modern point of view?And possibly show the uncomfortable most depictions like to ignore.
>>
>>143318815
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcEWcp3zjU8
>>
>>143318815
Mysterious Cities of Gold

There are a ton of historical events you could use, especially if you're not trying to show it to children. Right off hand, the Oregon Trail or Louis & Clark travels would be ones for the U.S. Journey to the West and the Three Kingdoms would be ones for China (not necessarily historical) while Japan has the popular feudal period of their history, especially around Nobunaga.
>>
>>143319073
I prefer this live performance. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT0gB7hIwrs
>>
A very special episode about the American Dream dying with the country going off the gold standard.
>>
>>143320471
You think going off the gold standard when practically all the world was doing it because it was no longer feasible was the end of the American dream somehow?
>>
>>143318815
They need to bring this back and make one about the federal reserve or some satanic pedophiles on epsteins island
>>
>>143318815
black what
>>
>>143318815
I loved this show. RIP Aaron Carter.
>>
>>143320766
Didn’t even know he was dead. I’m sure he’ll recover in time.
>>
>>143320742
What?
>>
>>143321279
He allegedly an hero'd after asking Kanye to talk when Kanye was going on about jews.
>>
>>143322208
>He allegedly an hero'd after asking Kanye
What?I understood the celebrity Kanye is now ridiculed for going on an anti-semitic rant but it's the first part I don't understand.
>>
>>143323009
He tweeted at Kanye that he wanted to talk.
People around here have suspected it was about the Hollywood shenanigans that Aaron probably suffered.
>>
>>143318815
It deeply bothers me that all of the historical figures are shown to visibly age over the 15 years the series takes place, but the kids never change.
>>
>>143323055
The kids are supposed to be an audience so again first and foremost. That's why I don't know if we more Progressive than practically anyone who shows up for more than one episode even when the disagreeing in the beginning about the war .
>>
>>143322138
dick
>>
Remember when James and Moses go to Rhode Island and Moses talks to a jewish merchant named Moses as well and the merchant Moses tells Moses that some of his 'own people' have bought and sold Moses people on that very dock
>>
>>143323178
And Moses tells him more or less that so does his own people back in Africa.
Can you imagine a modern show having a jew and a black man admit that jews bought and sold slaves and africans also bought and sold slaves
>>
>>143323178
>>143323273
Do they need to admit specifically get Christian people bought and sold slaves along besides the Jews or is it just common sense that they were included with the white people buying and selling slaves?

You do know when they depicted people being bought and sold at the toy boxes or talking about white people buying and selling slaves they never say anything like juice didn't do it you don't have to be specifically spoonfad that the jew bought and sold slaves when it clearly didn't have any signs like no Jews allowed here He didn't need to specify the black ground of all of the other types of white people buying and selling slaves there's nothing special about the Jews doing it at the time also there were plenty of times the white people took slaves without using the Africans and they didn't sell them no and get the white people intended to have them for multiple General racing from the same family as slaves .

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.