[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: Puzzlevision.jpg (249 KB, 1280x720)
249 KB
249 KB JPG
A couple of days ago, the latest entry in the SMG4 universe was released on YouTube. The antagonist, Mr. Puzzles, was responsible for the previous four major adventures of the crew, including last year's Western Spaghetti movie.

I found it quite entertaining, particularly the villain song. I don't suppose there are others here who have also watched it? I'd like to know your thoughts about it.
>>
File: Western Spaghetti.png (1.82 MB, 1280x1080)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB PNG
>>143317709
Speaking of WS, I like the fact that Meggy's numerous loop deaths were mentioned during the movie. For one thing, Meggy's reaction shows she is still deeply affected by the tribulations she endured back then.
>>
File: Smile!.png (1.25 MB, 1280x720)
1.25 MB
1.25 MB PNG
Also, the song was catchy.
>>
>>
sex with melony
>>
Anyone who still watches modern smg4 has higher level of autism than the rest of glitch watchers
>>
>>143317709
>Cuts his head off and replaces it with a tv
The ultimate /tv/fag
>>
>>143317709
He turned to shit the minute he stopped using the word retarded to describe everything.
>>
File: Anything.png (1.07 MB, 1440x810)
1.07 MB
1.07 MB PNG
He chose the crew to be his stars in order to prove he can make quality content from the worst of the worst. Nice.
>>
File: Smiling.png (2.55 MB, 1280x1080)
2.55 MB
2.55 MB PNG
Sometimes I forget Tari has a new VA.
>>
>>143318761
DeviantArt is smg4fag natural territory
>>
>>143317709
Song is a ripoff of Vox, design is a ripoff of RGB from the property of hate. Not impressed.
>>
>>143317709
Genuinely who cares about this junk
>>
>>143322077
Idk what the appeal of this is at all
>>
>>143322786
I think the appeal is just people who used to watch the channel when it was primarily a YTP channel or whatever you call those old Mario videos. Honestly I don't like new SMG4 stuff, it feels too different and weird.
>>
>>143322077
I have been watching the show for about a year.

To answer your question, somewhere around two million people watched it.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.