[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_0358.jpg (195 KB, 1080x1350)
195 KB
195 KB JPG
>>
Are you gay? Do you like musicals? Are you a furry? Do you like shipping?

If the answer is no to at least two of those, that's the reason why you think it's shit.
>>
>>143317630
t. Triggered Christcuck
>>
>>143317630
It was fine. I don't share the strong feeling some people on this board have for this show (in both directions)
>>
>>143317630
>Fucking why the fuck was this fucking so fucking shit? Fuck!
>>
>>143317630
I watched it with no single bias and I forced myself to like all the shitty gay and musical stuff but I just couldn't be bothered to find the plot interesting.
>>
>>143317630
Woman made it.
>>143317638
I don't like anime and it was heavily influenced by anime.
>>
File: IMG_0349.jpg (275 KB, 1170x1147)
275 KB
275 KB JPG
>>143317641
Admittedly the critique of Christianity is laughably bad because the show really relies on you pretending that one of the biggest aspects to the religion isn’t redemption and repentance. Besides that though it has tons of basic writing problems and plot holes. How the fuck does Vaggie not know what hurts angels? If nobody can articulate what makes Heaven and Hell different then why is one a violent shithole while the other is a literal utopia? What plan does Charlie actually fucking have to enforce people becoming good besides taking their words for it?

It also just has shit appeals to moral relativism. It’s funny how people shit on Christfags for forgiving mass murderers and other horrible people for saying sorry (and even then they’re not saying that they shouldn’t be punished) while these same people call this show great for saying that someone’s crime should be forgiven because they did something selfless in one instance. I’m sure that Hitler loved his family and that Charles Manson donated to charity a few times, but they did horrendous shit which isn’t negated by whatever positives they provided. The entire concept of forgiveness and redemption is reliant on the the person being forgiven/redeemed saying they fucked up, which we see none of the characters in hell do. We see self-pity and victim complexes which is not the fucking same.
>>
>>143317643
But it wasn’t fine, it was complete shit. It was rushed with two seasons worth of lore which saw terrible world building, plot holes, and unlikable characters.

Oh Angel Dust gets raped all the fucking time? Okay that’s pretty sad. I still don’t see why he’s entitled to go to Heaven. There’s this one character in the show Oz named James Robson who is a Nazi that stirs up all sorts of shit for several seasons but gets shunned from his group for getting “ghetto” gums put into him by a dentist and gets tested positive for HIV after getting raped. That’s pretty fucking sad, but guess what? I still don’t fucking like this guy because he’s a piece of shit, and even a shitty prison soap opera like Oz understands that. If you need a rape or something tragic to frame a character as being likable when they suck, then that’s emotional manipulation.
>>
>I met the guy, he's a fag.
>>
>>143317630
Your taste is shit
>>
>>143317833
Yeah I’m the one with shit taste for not enjoying MLP for the Hot Topic crowd.
>>
>>143317785
Eh, I didn't mind. I guess is what happens if you have too high expectations, I just went in blind and it managed to keep me entertained every episode, I wasn't looking forward to more than that. I got from this the same level of enjoyment as I did from Arcane: just enough.
>>
>>143317894
>character designs looks like that
>watches expecting to be any other thing
You're either retarded or pretending, you can accuse this show from many thing but being deceitful is not one, it looks from the start exactly as what it is and if you don't find it appealing you shouldn't even bother watching in the first place.
>>
>>143317785
anon the problem is that, like for everything else in life, you need empathy to like the characters, he is not even that horrible of a person desu
>>
>>143317670
which anime
>>
>>143317964
It’s not even that he’s a terrible person that’s the issue. He has no character besides spouting sex jokes and being an abuse victim. That makes for a pretty boring character imo. But as I said before, redemption isn’t simply making up for a prior bad action with an equivalent good action. It’s genuinely being remorseful for your actions and requires you changing fundamental parts of yourself to no longer be the person that did that. I can feel empathy for him that he’s a victim of rape, but I can also acknowledge that he’s not a well-written character who relies on rape as a gimmick.
>>
>>143317950
>It’s open about being faggy so you can’t criticize.
You’re the type of person who shits their pants in public and accuse everyone disgusted that you are living in their heads rent-free.
>>
>>143317630
because rabbis made it
viv is secretly a fat jew
>>
>>143318341
Explains why she’s so neurotic online when facing criticism.
>>
File: 678678676788.jpg (66 KB, 500x572)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>
>>143317714
Someone remake this but with Atilla the hun, please.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.