[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/co/ - Comics & Cartoons

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

>Moon's full RJ. See ya in the morning...
>>
>>143312867
God that movie's soundtrack is so good. Really should listen to more of Ben Folds' stuff.
>>
>>143312867
yeah i noticed that aswell
good job i dont live near the moors
>>
>>143312867
This movie was alright, I appreciate the restraint they had in portraying Vincent. He rarely raises his voices or comes off as angry or stupid, he was legitimately intimidating (for a kids movie)
>>
>>143313091
Bear just wanted his food back
He did nothing wrong
>>
>>143313021
came here to post this
youtube.com/watch?v=hBDrfnaouOE
>>
>>143313771
You could have posted just about any song from the movie and I would approve.
>>
>>143312867
Vincent did NOTHING wrong...until the END.
>>
>>143314806
youtu.be/nXBB4hwF9gs
this is almost as good as shrek 2's soundtrack
>>
>>143313021
Sovl https://youtu.be/wBQwWbQFSi4?si=hUVKHXuXQ2g93T2n
>>
Garry Shandling was in this movie as the turtle because he previously had a role on the cancelled DreamWorks movie named Tusker. He even said so in an interview.
>>
>Antz is a modest hit for a PG animation movie full of edgy content/language and starring Woody Allen
>Prince of Egypt performs well enough, yet somewhat below expectations. It fails to reach Disney Renaissance numbers
>Road to El Dorado goes over budget after experiencing story issues, and it turns out a box office failure. This crushes the morale of the 2D department
>Shrek becomes a blockbuster and one of the highest grossing animation movies ever (at the time)
>Spirit and Sinbad turn out box office failures, with Sinbad only grossing 26 million domestically
>DreamWorks then abandons 2D and spends the rest of its history making CG movies, as a result of the success of Shrek (and Antz to a lesser extent). Almost all of them are broad comedies (since Shrek was a broad comedy)
>>
>suddenly this particular movie gets threads more often
Alright, which e-celeb talked about it
>>
Why did Open Season get direct to video sequels? It wasn't that successful.
>>
>>143317724
Shame how Flushed Away killed the DreamWorks/Aardman partnership, because their previous two movies (Chicken Run and Curse of the Were-Rabbit) are still the highest grossing stop motion movies ever.
>>
A movie was the wrong format for this story/setting, would've been great as a multimedia IP, a cartoon, a Sims-like game, a PvZ-like game etc

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.