[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: fraud.png (322 KB, 326x559)
322 KB
322 KB PNG
Have you seen this fraud claiming to make a burnt kind of chicken quesadilla for lunch in 15 minutes with his weird tomatoes?
Many people are calling him out in the comments that he's full of shit 15 minutes. Also the thing looks mid at best.
>>
>>20433496
Go back to being a retarded zoomer somewhere else
>>
>>20433501
Ok guy who likes weird tomatoes and believes everything he sees on YouTube cooking channels
>>
>>20433509
>15 minutes actual cooking time
>1 hour prep/cleanup

It's like in Seinfeld, "if you take out showering and sleeping, two days is like three hours tops"
>>
>>20433496
go back to tiktok if you want to talk about tiktok shit
>>
>>20433496
>>20433501
Video in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Bl9NHnh8g
Say what you will about TikTok or YouTube shorts, but it's a great way to learn new recipes/ideas/techniques in literal seconds
>>
>>20433496
looks like that crosssection of a uterus that looks nothing like medical drawings
>>
I don't watch zoomer shit and am not going to, but why the fuck would a quesadilla take more than 15 minutes?
>>
>>20434192
Cause he makes a fresh chimichuri or something and doesn't include the time required to clean up after that. It's "15 minutes and your kitchen is a superfund site" cooking.
>>
>>20434346
Chimichurri takes like 2 minutes tops, and there's nothing about any of that which require a ton of cleanup. That's why I don't watch zoomer shit. It's all staged/rage-bait.
>>
>>20433496
>mid
lol, found the millennial trying to fit in with the zoomers. nobody says "mid" anymore grandpa
>>
>>20433496
>>20434346
only people that are calling him out are those who can't cook. he makes the chimichurri thing in a food processor. wash that while your chicken is cooking. wash the chopping board while the quesadillas are cooking. now you only have a pan left to wash which takes like 1 minute. are you retarded or something
>>
No, I didn't see that, but that's crazy though.
>>
>>20434371
I'm a millennial and nobody my age has ever said "mid". That's zoomer speak.
>>
>>20434414
It was zoomer speak 3 years ago. The only people still saying it are the equivalent of people who still said "homeslice" in the 2010s
>>
>>20434419
>3 years ago
Jesus christ. Do zoomers actually think there's been any cultural development over the past decade?
>>
>>20434430
>he doesn't realize that slang develops and changes at an exponential rate
and that's why you think "mid" is some hip new lingo and not outdated
>>
>>20434439
3 years ago is basically yesterday. The way people actually talk doesn't change as fast as shit on the internet, but zoomers live on the internet, which is why they have no culture.
>>
>>20434457
We're on the internet right now, stupid.
>>
>>20434458
Using the internet is not the same as living on the internet. You're literally incapable of understanding that, because you don't remember a time before the internet, and think this is normal.
>>
>>20434419
what up, homeslice? you down with the chronic?
>>
>>20434464
>go online
>use outdated lingo to try to fit in
>get called out
>cope and seethe
many such cases
>>
>>20434467
>use outdated lingo to try to fit in
I literally said that nobody my age uses that word, only to be told that being 3 years behind on zoomer speak makes you a grandpa in zoomer years.
>>
>>20434476
but OP is your age and he used that word to try to fit in with 18 year olds. very sad 2bh
>>
>>20434483
Nobody my age uses tiktok, or hasn't seen an heirloom tomato.
>>
>>20434346
>It's "15 minutes and your kitchen is a superfund site" cooking.
Do you people not have dishwashers? Rinse down the knives and whatever that you don't want to put in there, load the dishwasher up in any remaining time or at the end when it's best to give the food a minute or two to rest before eating anyway and wipe the surfaces down. Done. Frankly if you're lazy and aren't using equipment you need to baby pans and knives can go in the dishwasher too.
>>
>>20434488
>nobody my age uses tiktok
I guarantee this is not true.
>>
>>20433496
?????

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.