[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 8c7.png (251 KB, 680x713)
251 KB
251 KB PNG
I love people who work in kitchens for being low life degenerates with a passion but sucks being the only autistic in back. Wonder why this type of work doesn't rope in the auts more often.
>>
>>20433197
your thread sucks. go back to /lgbt/
>>
>>20433205
Civilians wouldn't understand.
>>
>>20433236
Non essential workers don't get it.
>>
>>20433197
>with a passion
i always figured it was because they're too dysfunctional for real jobs and the barrier for entry is almost nonexistent
>>
One summer I worked as a cook at a diner because I lived in bumfuck where there was nothing. The dishwasher was new. He was overweight and had weird reddish skin. I tried to talk to him but realized he was a fucking weirdo. And I'm a fucking autistic weirdo and he was worse than me.
>>
>>20433245
Nah that's for guys who work in grocery stores. Having to wake up earily tends to filter the worst dysfunctionaloids
>>
>>20433197
>tfw get yelled at because the customer didn’t read the menu properly

>>20433265
>One summer I worked as a cook at a diner because I lived in bumfuck where there was nothing
Sounds like an interesting experience, did you learn anything cool?
>>
>>20433281
>Having to wake up earily tends to filter the worst dysfunctionaloids
why do you think they're all on meth?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.