[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: chicken. jpg.jpg (61 KB, 686x386)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
There's something wrong with the chicken now. There's something wrong with ALL of the chicken. I feel like I'm going insane. Every piece of chicken I bite into these days has something wrong or weird with it. It's not always the same thing, but it's always something.

Doesn't matter what kind of chicken dish it is or where it's purchased from. It's all of it. Publix used to have famous chicken tenders. I bough some the other day and every single piece was either some kind of frankencutlet glued together from multiple chickens, had an unnatural number weird gross tendons, or had some kind of vein in it. Several pieces even seemed to contain cartilage somehow.

Zaxby's, Buds, KFC, frozen chicken from the store, fresh chicken from the store, rotisserie chicken. It's all completely fucked. If I order actual bone-in fried chicken, every single piece will be bloody and have disgusting veins in it. One undercooked piece is an accident. Two is a coincidence. But it's every piece. And it doesn't matter the venue. It seems impossible to fully cook chicken all of a sudden. It's to the point where I just can't eat chicken anymore. What the fuck is happening?

Do the elites get all the edible chicken now or something? I'll fucking pay extra, I don't even care at this point. I just want to be able to take a bite out of a piece of chicken without any goddamn surprises, but it can't be done.
>>
File: boomersdelight.png (769 KB, 800x977)
769 KB
769 KB PNG
>>20433190
Once is happenstance.
Twice is coincidence.
Three times is enemy action.
Hello fellow noticer.
The chicken tendies here are 51% chicken, 49℅ soy protein. Apparently they are allowed to label them as "chicken" if there's over 50% chicken content.
Boomers and children probably can't taste the difference but I sure can. I'm not eating that frankenslop. I will only buy whole chicken now.
It seems a very lonely road to walk, OP. But there are others like you, trust.
>>
>>20433190
>>20433232
holy shit take your meds
>>
>>20433190
East coast worst coast

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.