[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240416_200248.jpg (1.04 MB, 1920x1440)
1.04 MB
1.04 MB JPG
>bf bought a new knife set without telling me
I mean, I'm not complaining, but what the fuck
>>
>>20432570
how many knives do a gay couple need
>>
>>20432570
Gay weebs. How tiresome.
>>
>>20432570
It's a competition to be the rightful owner of all the necessities so when you split up you get to keep it and the other person has to do more to start over.
>>
>>20432570
You retards paid $700 for this garbage? You could have at least gotten decently made knives.
>>
>>20432586
It'd be worth it to break up just to not have these shitass knives.
>>
>>20432629
Those are great knives stop being poorfag jealous.
>>
>>20432570
What's the problem? Now you have a new knife set.
>>
I'm sorry but I need to tell you this
Those knives are terrible
They're like 52-53 HRC
Now I don't know how to react here but can you get a refund? Your bf is stupid
Usually I feel a lot of pain when I think about people getting scammed and so I don't know what to tell you
I'm glad it's your bf who did it not you but I hope it wasn't a gift because that would make me more anxious
Please tell me he bought it for himself
>>
>>20432570
I have the same knife set, great kinfes you should eat your bf out tonight to thank him.
>>
>>20432639
Nice try OP, you're still a faggot and your boyfriend can't pick knives for shit.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.