[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Tell me your food related secrets, anon
>>
I think the potato salad in the fridge has gone bad but I just put it back into the fridge and havn't told anyone else about it. Honestly if any anons are reading this right now, don't trust the 'ato 'alad in your fridge rn, it might not be gucci, just to be safe.
>>
>>20432196
Make sure to make a slurry if adding masa harina to chili otherwise it'll make a gloppy mess.
>>
>>20432196
I enjoy eating cold green beans straight from the can with just a little salt and pepper.
>>
>>20432196
If you need to thicken a sauce or whatever and it's too late to add more roux you can thicken it with a beurre manie
>>
File: 1685199844268254.jpg (13 KB, 699x699)
13 KB
13 KB JPG
Last time I ate a tub of ice cream I fasted for 3 days after to make up for it
>>
>>20432312
I do similar but with frozen peas, they're great when one has a hangover, those frozen peas they seem to clear the mind.
>>
>>20432354
PLEASE GIVE PEAS A CHANCE
>>
>>20432351
>and it's too late to add more roux
it's never to late to add more roux
you do keep a container of roux in the cupboard right?
if you don't, why wouldn't you
>>
>>20432196
>greentext farm thread for some faggot's youtube channel
no
>>
use egg slicer for strawberries, and mushrooms

store bananas in a ziplock bag to keep them fresh.

any muffin mix is also pancake/waffle mix.

Pancake mix can be muffin mix by adding sugar and fruit or whatever.

Prime beef and wagyu make superior chili, and burritos.

when putting foods in fridge or freezer that go rancid quickly (cooked pork or chicken) place hand warmer pack in on top of food separated by plastic or wax paper. it will absorb all the oxygen to stop it going rancid. packs can be reused until they stop heating up. when they absorb all the O2 they cool down.

check the "managers specials" in the meat department, often very good cuts of meat end up there because people think fat is bad.

take equal parts room temperature butter and cold sour cream mix them together quickly the butter should break up into tiny pieces and go solid, maybe add salt and pepper (to taste).

put on fresh hot baked potato and the butter won't melt and run off all at one time. it will slowly be released as you eat the potato.

eating salty food nullifies bitter tastes. way better than sugar.
>>
>>20432391
Link to channel?
>>
>>20432196
the farm raised salmon at the grocery store is the same thing as sushi grade salmon
>>
cramming
>>
>>20432391
Joke's on you, dipshit, I'm illiterate
>>
>>20432282
I'll take a big bite while staring at you. If I throw up, it'll be on your shoes.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.