[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What are the best food to incorporate into the bedroom?
>>
Ruben sandwich
>>
>>20409248
Go za
>>
>>20409248
Gotta be crab legs.
>>
Don’t eat food in bed. You’ll fuck up your teeth and get fat at the same time.
>>
>>20409315
youre full of shit and trying to rob people of the simple pleasures of life, like people who say smoking is bad for you
>>
>>20409248
ass.
>>
Bump
>>
>>20409248
In 2020, I'd laugh my ass off at this post I saved from /ck/. Now it's just unbelievably relatable,

"
I've been married to two mentally challenged women,one for five years and the currents going on three. Their thing is that they want to be married - even if I'm completely absent from their day to day living.. anyway, first was born to a mentally challenged mother and second has down.
I feel trapped in it, Even my therapist is challenged,most are a broken record or an invalid. They had an interest in me at a time in my life where I experienced nothing but rejection and cuckolding and the old drop your pants for this injection to the balls at the hands of university students in psych wards. They gain an attachment and when they get a hold of wish granting services they wish for weddings really.
Is there any way out of this? Am I wrong for wanting out? I feel limerent and part of that is sickness and loves’ gone again... it all feels so wrong, the posse of old ladies that keep picking me up, not knowing my own wives name, CMH shooting me full of psychotropics so I'll remain docile.. it doesn't feel right...
Forgive me, I've been drinking does anyone feel me tho?
"
>>
>>20409248
Beans
>>
>>20410545
dis nigga
>>
>>20410527
Honestly man, it's over.
Unless you can see a path to start a whole new life, you should seriously rope yourself before you waste more time slowly dying.
>>
>>20411766
it was never supposed to be this way
>>
>>20410527
man i don't really get it but you're fucked
>>
>>20409257
the weird unisex god from ghost busters?
>>
>>20409248
>haha this 30 year old clip from the most popular sitcom ever is so funny I should post it for the millionth time
>>
>>20409248
Popcorn because the bed gets full of crumbs that you can eat when you get up.
>>
>>20409248
>poses question
>answers with the same post
Is op retarded?
>>
>>20410527
Are retards even allowed to get married?
>>
File: grill.jpg (1.2 MB, 3024x4032)
1.2 MB
1.2 MB JPG
>>20409248
red meat
I grill in my room every night, wanna join me?
>>
>>20413665
uhhhmm guys shouldn't cross their legs like thst
>>
>>20413970
>guys
Boy, is your 'dar off.
>>
>>20413654
yeah warwick davis even managed to reproduce
>>
spicy kimchi
>>
>>20409248
skittles over m&ms, the m&ms can get crushed and melt, leave a real shitty mess

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.