[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/ck/ - Food & Cooking

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: UMAD.jpg (153 KB, 1298x818)
153 KB
153 KB JPG
OMAD chads just how do you do it?
>>
>>20400176
by not being a fat fuck
>>
It gets easier
You'll be hungry all the time but after the first like 8-12 hours you'll be fine. Just power through and eventually you'll be able to ignore it pretty easily, especially if busy with other stuff.
If you're used to eating alot then it might take a few days until it stops hurting/making you sick, but again it'll go away if you stick with it
>>
>>20400176
does omad cause this horrible emaciated look?
>>
>>20400176
That guy looks about ten pounds underweight, he has very little muscle, and his hair is thinning and falling out. He has nice teeth though. His lunch meal is definitely under 400 calories. He looks malnourished is what I'm trying to say. And no, I'm not fat.
>>
That's all you get for uour one meal? Some rice and broccoli? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>20400203
yeah, that's a starvation diet. OMAD is pretty dumb unless you're a great big fat person or an alcohol and there is no reason for a skelly fuck to OMAD.
>>
>>20400243
Omal is not fasting.you still get all tje calories but in one sitting
>>
>>20400176
pretty easily. honestly I can scarcely imagine where I used to fit three meals a day into my schedule. plus I used to smoke back then, too, so smokebreaks were also a thing. How did I ever get anything done?
>>
>For just 10c a day, you can feed this starving child
But seriously, why eat that pitiful meal if you’re already thin as a rail?
>>
>>20400250
Nah, OMAD is retarded unless you're trying to lose a lot of weight or have a fucked up digestive system and can't eat right like alcoholics or people with an ED. But American portions are ridiculous and no one needs to eat huge meals for breakfast, lunch, and dinner unless they're doing physical labor all day.
>>
>>20400176
That kind of looks like that guy from District 9, Wikkers, Vikkers, after the prawn returned and he got used to cans of cat food like frisky feast.
>>
>>20400176
I cook egregious 4+ hours long cooking process meals plus homemade bread etc pretty much every day then I shovel down 2k+ calories in one depraved daily feast that makes me feel like a medieval king. My question is, how do you do anything else? You really enjoying your 500 calorie shitty little sandwich plus 3 chips "lunch" and one egg and a toast "breakfast"? Sad!
>>
>>20400284
>fucked up digestive system and can't eat right like alcoholics
QRD on what's wrong with alcoholics in this particular regard? I know some just drink all their calories and simply choose not to eat but I'm not aware of any particular digestive problems unless they're seriously near death. Plenty of drunks just eat frozen pizza and microwave nachos tier slop every day and despite being fat they're otherwise ok, at least in this sense.
>>
>>20400298
>makes me feel like a medieval king
This
>>
>>20400298
>You really enjoying your 500 calorie shitty little sandwich plus 3 chips "lunch" and one egg and a toast "breakfast"

Agreed. Htf is it possible to feel full after it
>>
>>20400243
>>20400284
OMAD is really good for easing into straight up water fasting which is what fat people actually should be doing as it not only is the most efficient way to lose fat, but it also helps you understand how centered around food your thoughts and behaviors are and how to break those behaviors, along with many physical and cognitive benefits.

>>20400298
This is what most skinny women do desu. They eat almost nothing except iced coffee and snacks throughout the week and on the weekend they get hammered and then eat 3000 calories of takeout
>>
File: 1712988055466022.png (272 KB, 494x626)
272 KB
272 KB PNG
>>20400176
I've been eating OMAD for about 9 days now. When I was 19, there was like 5 months straight where I'd only do OMAD. What helps me to do it is by smoking cigarettes and keeping my mind occupied.
>>
>>20400176
When I did OMAD, I had a huge breakfast, usually a large bowl of broccoli and/or cauliflower with a larger chunk of pork roast or something similar. I'd eat it while going through my emails before my first meeting of the day. That would keep me full until late evening when I'd get a bit peckish, which I dealt with by going to sleep. When I'd wake up in the morning, it was time to eat again.
It worked well for me because at the time I wasn't dating or doing much beyond work. That made it into a routine that was easy to follow. If I went to a social event and ate, it would throw things off.
>>
>>20400181
I’m a fat fuck but I eased in from 16-hour fasts
I’ve also done three-day fasts when I had a large tailwind…which usually involves a lot of Mexican food
>>
>>20400176
A long depressive episode helps.
>>
>>20400176
Omad is just bulimia marketed to fitness enthusiasts
>>
>>20400203
That guy is one of the millions of people suffering from mental illness and/or an eating disorder, who drink the Kool aid of whatever food fad that appeals to them and then they start evangelizing from a position of someone who is an authority on human health. It's all pretty sad, macabre and absurd. Many such cases.
>>
>>20400318
nicotine is a cheat code for appetite suppression but then it just stops working after a while and it's time to quit
>>
>>20400854
bulimia is when fat girls throw up their meal, you're thinking of plain old anorexia
>>
>>20400176
My stomach couldn't take more than OMAD back when I was a skleeton. It really wasn't a choice.

Then I started LIFTIN and EATIN and turned the additional intake into some nice looking muscles.

Need to go back to OMAD now though to get rid of an entire barrel of visceral fat accumulated from too much drinking and sedentary work life. Skipping breakfast is easy enough but once the appetite comes back after lunch, I've got the munchies for the remainder of the day and that gets punctuated with 1/3 1.75L bottle of vodka at bed time.
>>
>>20400876
You should read the DSM because you have no idea what you are talking about. Bulimia is eating a larger than normal amount of food than an average person would eat in a meal.timeframe and then taking compensatory action to avoid weight gain, which the long fast it. It qualifies for bulimia.
>>
>>20400176
You get used to it
Also my one meal is 1800-2400 calories, so it tides me over for a while day.
>>
>>20400879
>Bulimia is eating then taking compensatory action to avoid weight gain
According to that definition, deliberately burning calories is bulimia. Bravo soience!
Also, according to the DSM it is not a delusion for a male to believe he is a female with a feminine benis and boipucci butthole.
>>
>>20401143
I think its great how you changed the definition by deliberately leaving out the most imortant part to try and make a witty comeback. 0/10
>>
>>20401152
it's the same definition retard, just less repetitive.
>eat big meal
>do something about it
>ruh-roh BULIMIA!
>>
>>20401166
Concession accepted. Try harder next time. Binging and restricting is bulimia, cope.
>>
>>20400854
The average /fit/izen does indeed have an eating disorder, but OMAD does not necessitate that you binge on the only meal you eat.
>>
>>20401204
Eating more than the average person in an eating window is binging
>>
>>20401205
No, eating past your comfortable fullness level because you are a goyslop enthusiast is binging. Plenty of people eat once a day because they can't be fucking bothered to do otherwise and hunger is literally nothing.
>>
>>20401210
>lots of people do it therefore its not bad
I guess rape is okay then
>>
>>20401214
Hey retard, the point is they are not doing it because they have an eating disorder. They are doing it because they don't give a shit about eating an autistic target number of times a day and have better things to do.
>b-but my tummy growls!
faggot
>>
>>20401187
>Binging and restricting is bulimia
Bingeing and PURGING is bulimia retard. everyone knows this no matter how much you want to widen the definition to include as many histrionic bipolars as possible.
>ackshually, a woman is any person who says they are a woman.
>>
Once you've fasted for two weeks, every diet variation is child's play.
>>
>>20400243
>>20400284
i can feel how fat you are
>>
>>20401224
It is disordered eating
>>
>>20401231
Not according to the official diagnoses criteria, as I said in literally my first response that you clearly didnt read, but if course you dont actually care, you just want to be correct, which you arent.
>>
>>20401474
>you have to eat 3 meals/day + snacking in between because...because you just do okay!?!?
you are a pathetic consoomer that eats when the advertisements and corporations tell you to eat
>>
>>20400854
retard
>>
>>20401531
You sound really upset about not knowing what order and disorder are
>>
>>20401544
i'm not upset, in fact i've been laughing at you and the other tubby ITT seething at OMAD chads like myself because you get irritable like a woman when you haven't eaten for 6 hours
>>
>>20401474
thanks for the psychology lesson retard
>>
>>20400298
>cooking 4+ hours a day
Not everyone is NEET
>>
>>20401558
Yeah you are upset. Its alright. Have a good day man.
>>
>>20401567
>Yeah you are upset
>>20401558
just told you
>i'm not upset
look up delusional disorder in the dsm
>>
>>20401582
Its okay, get well soon mate
>>
>>20401587
>get well
taking compensatory action would be considered bulimia though
>>
>>20401600
>>20401567
>>
File: 475.jpg (61 KB, 600x1539)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO Y-YOU JUST CAN'T HAVE EATING HABITS THAT HUMANS PRACTICED FOR HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS, Y-YOU HAVE TO EAT BREAKFAST THE TV SAID IT''S THE MOST IMPORTANT PART OF THE DAY, Y-YOU HAVE A DISORDER YOU'RE BROKEN N-NO I'M NOT THE ADDICTED FATASS YOU ARE
lmao
just lmao
>>
>>20401603
Its okay, get well soon mate
>>
>>20400872
My mother was a lifelong smoker until around 40. When she quit, holy cow did she add on the pounds quickly. At 40 she was probably overdue to pork up living in the US but it appears smoking helped keep that at bay. She never got thin again so I'm not sure which one was worse for her, the smoking or the obesity.
>>
File: 0379_638235844462848122.jpg (25 KB, 1000x600)
25 KB
25 KB JPG
>>20401622
>>
File: patrick-slateman.png (400 KB, 438x586)
400 KB
400 KB PNG
>>20400879
Fuck the DSM and fuck you.
>>
I think some people in this thread need a Snickers™, it's probably been 2 hours since they last ate.
>>
I did OMAD for a few years without knowing about it and it achieved absolutely nothing
I just ate a lot of food at once
>>
>>20401623
Lol how the hell do obese people even live. I got to be thin which means I never had any body trouble. I'm also so tall so nobody ever thinks they can boss this big boy around. Nobody ever touches me or speaks to me because of how imposing my presence is. Like they just know I'm about 0.1 seconds from pulling out my gat sideways and turning this shit up.
>>
File: Draugr.png (780 KB, 620x1060)
780 KB
780 KB PNG
>>20400176
>I'm only going to eat a couple pieces of broccoli and a fistful of rice every day
>looks like a draugr
Yeah, I definitely want to live like that.
>>
OMAD is a cheatcode jews don't want you to know
>>
>>20401631
Holy shit bro that's good to hear you recovered from your mental illness. Most people are afraid to reach out and get the help they need.
>>
>>20401627
>>20401622
>>
>>20401478
If that's their criteria, the DSM is even shittier than ever. Your string of posts come off somewhere between "I eat three meals and everyone else must each three meals, nothing else it acceptable in MY world" and straight up trolling, which is something that should be in the DSM but probably isn't. Not sure what you think you're gaining or anyone else is gaining from your posts. You've contributed absolutely nothing of value to anyone other than perhaps a few moments of feeling alive from seeing a (you).
>>
>>20401707
That's a long way of saying "well I dont like it". Concession accepted I guess.
>>
>ur sick bro we're supposed to eat 6 times/day. you need help, look up the DSM i heard it on joe rogan
>>
>>20401736
>>20401621
Truggered
>>
I built up to it. Did 16:8 for like 3 years and then two years ago started moving it back by an hour every couple of days until I got to just eating everything in one sitting.
I basically eat no carbs, all protein and fat. I only feel hungry right when it’s time to eat mid/late afternoon.
It’s worth it for me, because I used to look like a melting ice cream cone and now I am freakishly lean
>>
>>20400202
he probably read some bullshit article about caloric restriction and now he's afraid of dying from cancer if he eats a chocolate bar
>>
>>20401742
calm down my man, you sound a little hangry. why not grab a bag of chips to tide you over until dinner?
>>
>>20400176
my omad meal is crazy huge. i could do one-meal-48hrs thb. timing of the meal is critical as well. i'm eating my one meal too close to bedtime. ideally i would eat 1-3pm, sleep at 9pm. however due to work eat is 3-5pm, sleep at 9pm. i could pack my omad to work, but the time to prep, pack, this huge suitcase of food with me everyday - nope. i have the omad part figured out, in the sense my body is now wired to only want to eat once a day. Now it's just the tweaks in scheduling: sleep later, wake up later.
>>
File: sddefault.jpg (21 KB, 640x480)
21 KB
21 KB JPG
My gymbro said that going OMAD gave him more energy. I genuinely don't get how that's possible since you won't have fresh nutrients in your system. I've heatd it from other people too. But if I don't eat something before the gym I start losing energy halfway through. Is he bullshitting me?
>>
>>20401806
i used to work out all the time in the morning and would only eat once at lunchtime. sounds like you're just a little weakling
>>
>>20400176
replace Lunch with Dinner and thats how I eat on most days
>>
>>20401765
>some bullshit article about caloric restriction
has caloric restriction been deboonked by soience?
>>
>>20400176
i eat a huge single meal and then i don't eat until approximately the same time the next day.
>>
>rather starve than move their asses to burn calories
Lazy fucks
>>
>>20400176
By being mentally ill. No seriously, I have a restrictive eating disorder because I was fat for a few years in my teens and I will never ever be fat again. So I just don’t eat a lot and usually just a semi large one meal for dinner to maintain weight and not get too skeletal. It used to be tricky to do without people calling me anorexic or accusing me having of an eating disorder but now it’s easier than ever. I just say I’m a vegetarian OMAD guy and everyone is all “ohhhh, ahhhh, that’s so healthy”! I’m convinced OMAD people are similarly mentally ill.
>>
>>20400176
out of pure laziness
>>20400181
im fat as fuck, makes no difference
>>
>>20400299
alcohol erodes your stomach lining and reduces gastric motility (gives you heartburn that lasts for like half of an entire day) and makes you nauseous for a good 16 hours after your last drink. usually only leaving you a window to eat 1 meal a day and that's right before you pass out.

t. algolic with alcohol induced erosive esophagitis
>>
>>20400202
you can't even see his gums. yeah his teeth are chemically whitened. his gums are probably on their last legs.
>>
>>20401892
That's bulimia apparently. The DSM says so.
>>
File: 1693234831786454.gif (1.65 MB, 328x259)
1.65 MB
1.65 MB GIF
>>20402150
>bulimia
so still better than being fat
>>
>Bulimia Nervosa
>Diagnostic Criteria
>A. Recurrent episodes of binge eating. An episode of binge eating is characterized
by both of the following:
>1. Eating, in a discrete period of time (e.g., within any 2-hour period), an amount
of food that is definitely larger than what most individuals would eat in a
similar period of time under similar circumstances.
>2. A sense of lack of control over eating during the episode (e.g., a feeling that
one cannot stop eating or control what or how much one is eating).
>B. Recurrent inappropriate compensatory behaviors in order to prevent weight gain,
such as self-induced vomiting; misuse of laxatives, diuretics, or other
medications; fasting; or excessive exercise.
>C. The binge eating and inappropriate compensatory behaviors both occur, on
average, at least once a week for 3 months.
>D. Self-evaluation is unduly influenced by body shape and weight.
>E. The disturbance does not occur exclusively during episodes of anorexia nervosa.
DSM 5 F50.2
Bulimia requires the period of overeating to be a period of binge eating with binge eating specifically defined as overeating coupled with a feeling of a lack of self control. It also requires "inappropriate" compensatory behaviors after the period of binge eating. So no, intentionally eating OMAD is not bulimia unless you have a feeling of loss of control while eating and the subsuquent fast is inappropriate given the totality of the circumstances (eg you're losing weight but are already at or below a healthy weight).
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (202 KB, 1280x720)
202 KB
202 KB JPG
>>20400176
I do omad and I don't look like this, but I also don't eat a plate full of fucking cauliflower and that's it. I guess I do it because I'm used to it and I'm fucking busy during the day and I don't like eating breakfast because I don't like taking a fat shit in a public restroom and using their nasty one ply toilet paper. For dinner tonight, I'm gonna have:
>crawfish stuffed salmon (it's crawfish season, after all)
>bacon wrapped asparagus
>loaded baked potato
I'm 6'4" 220, so not exactly whatever the fuck that dude is.
>>
>>20400879
>A feeling that one cannot stop eating or control what or how much one is eating
They don't have this part so they don't have bulimia.
>>
>>20402924
If the had control they woudlnt have to fast so they could gorge
>>
>>20402208
>DSM 5
pozzed edition
>>
>>20402934
They're not fasting to gorge;
Many people, as it has become evident with all the replies in this thread, do that for convenience reasons + personal preferences. It works for them and they're happy. No harm no foul.

The important part is they could get off this eating pattern if they wanted, unlike people with EDs
>>
>>20402980
Yes they are. That's the whole point. Didnt read further.
>>
>>20402983
>Didnt read further
That's why everyone thinks you're stupid
>>
>>20402987
He’s not entirely wrong thoever. A lot of OMADers do starve themselves so they can gorge on a 1500 calorie meal for dinner. You have to eat a massive meal on OMAD if you want to maintain a healthy weight instead of losing weight or maintaining a skelly body.
>>
>>20400176
i dont reccomend this, i did it for a year but the second i stopped i gained a lot of weight. its not natural to do and very hard to keep up, especially when working a lot/working out a lot
>>
>>20403002
As long as it works for them.

I don't believe there's an objectively "healthy" diet pattern everyone should follow. We're too unique for such generalisations.

Some people graze on random picklings throughout the day and feel ok, but I can't imagine myself do the same.
>>
*pickings
>>
>>20403010
Are you a great big fat person?
>>
>>20401478
And the DSM has been wrong ever since it took out homosexuality
>>
>>20400194
No, that's because his one meal looks like maybe 800 calories.
>>
>>20400194
he looks good. I'm assuming that he's 40+ though.
>>
>>20403024
no, I'm a pretty mediocre big fat person
>>
>>20403210
He absolutely does not look good
>>
>>20400194
>>20400202

No, hes vegan. Doing OMAD on vegan diet is basically a starvation diet. OMAD is perfectly fine if you eat a lot of meat and animal protein/fats
>>
>>20403210
Hes emaciated
>>
>>20403199
>a cup of cooked rice and lettuce is 800 calories
>>
>>20403320
>t. picrel
>>
>>20403320
He looks happy
>>
>>20403002
1500 calories is 4 slices of pizza. fucking twinks get out of my fat board REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>20403344
Peak healthy fit right here.
>>
>>20402208
I prefer the compensatory behavior of eating less to the compensatory behavior of eating gay shit like salad. According to this everyone has bulimia.
>>
File: 0_0Ep3OLoMVC-N9nHY.png (345 KB, 1024x600)
345 KB
345 KB PNG
>>20403358
So does Eugenia cooney
>>
File: -1x-1.jpg (109 KB, 1200x630)
109 KB
109 KB JPG
>>20400176
>>20400243
>>20400194
>>20403261
This guy is also an omad vegan.
He doesn't really do omad though he eats over 4 hours in the morning and then fasts for 20 hours
he has a meal as soon as he wakes up, works out, has a post workout meal
>>
>>20403403
He also takes 6000 pills a day and is on estrogen. Stop being misleading
>>
File: twix.png (201 KB, 509x196)
201 KB
201 KB PNG
>>20403414
>tfw OMAD makes you high T you have to take estrogen
You sound hangry, eat a twix
>>
>>20403421
He has to take the exogenous hormones because he eats so little fat that his body doesnt make any
>>
>>20403424
Its alright. Have a good day man.
>>
>>20403403
>is 40 and balding
>spends 6 million a year
>to look 40 and balding
???
>>
>>20400176
This guy is too skinny
>>
>>20400176
I do it by only eating one meal a day
It is not very complicated.
>>
>>20400176
Anytime I need to fast cause I let myself go for too long I just stop eating, idk it's really that easy for me. The first day is kinda rough but once that's done I can go for days without feeling the itch of eating.
>>
Cheeky bumps of coke throughout the day to stave off the hunger
>>
>yet another meme diet
>it's actually defended by soyjak spamming tourists
>the other half spend all day smoking to get nicotine to hide the hunger
>>
>>20400250
what do you call the 23 hours between meals
>>
Turns out the ana-chans were right all along. Want to lose weigh? Just starve yourself bro but call it fasting lol
>>
>>20401214
Glad we agree.
>>
>>20404487
Anticipation
>>
>>20403403
>all that science yet he still baldin

nigga uhhhhhh
>>
>>20403403
lmao wtf there are plenty of 40 year olds with better bodies than this, all those meds fucked him up
>>
>>20404479
the endless obeseething at the idea of someone who can go more than 4 hours without eating and not feeling like they're 1 second from death when doing so is hilarious beyond belief
>>
>>20404479
Zyn actually, thanks.
>>
>>20404487
Sleeping
>>
>>20404487
digestion
>>
>>20404487
Masturbation
>>
>>20404487
Hell.
>>
>>20408630
>>20407668
>>20406441
>>20406112
>>20404601
Fasting
>>
>>20400176
I've always just had dinner as my only meal, and only found out eating like that has a name in the last few years.

Until then I'd always called it my "snake diet" and have been relieved to hear that it can be beneficial for your health after worrying for so long that it was bad for me

Anyway, it's just what was intuitive to me and eating more than a single meal in a day seems so foreign and strange
>>
if you want to omad start by reducing calories to BMR for 2-3 weeks, then do a 3-4 day fast. after that omad is easy.
>>
>>20401806
I used to do OMAD dinner, gym in the morning, idk I felt about the same
>>
OMAD is a meme you should do 16-8 but split your OMAD into 2 so its 2*0.5MADs
>>
>>20401631
Were you drinking oil? I lost weight and wasn't even trying.
>>
>>20400176
I do OMAD. It's very easy if you don't eat carbs.
>>
let me guess:
Hitler said that only true Aryan hyperborean warriors can handle OMAD.
or was it Andrew Tate?

what cool internet /ourguy/ is promoting this?
>>
File: manga 'fourteen'.jpg (113 KB, 534x799)
113 KB
113 KB JPG
>>20400194
gets no 9 essential amino acids and gets no natural collagen or animal fats to look normal, so they look like skelemode and are proud because a chicken might thank them one day like fucking doc chicken george
>>
>>20405385
He's going for health/longevity, not looks. Being a bit underweight is actually better for longevity according to some studies. But I've also read that more muscle mass is also better for longevity so I dunno.
>>
>>20401806
It's because not eating causes your body to produce stress hormones that make you feel more energetic. This is obvioisly not good for you in the long run and has diminishing returns as your body produces hormones less effectively.
>>
>>20400176
You get used to it
>>
>>20401806
I feel less slow when I eat less. Your body needs to dedicate time to digesting, if you're snacking all the time, you'll get that sleepy feeling more often.
>>
I've been failing for a few days now. I will fast for two days every week to off set what I ate.
>>
>me after week 12 of cancer-maxxing
>>
>>20410256
>visibly dying ghoul thinks he's the healthiest man alive
No thanks. I'm going to trust my instincts on this one, if you look healthy then you are healthy, barring ridiculous superficial approaches like makeup or plastic surgery. Humans and probably most animals have a keenly refined biological level intuitive sense of when an individual is healthy or not.
>>
>>20400176
Apart from what others have suggested by busying yourself with other work/hobbies so you aren't constantly thinking about food/eating:
1. Drink lots of water throughout the day, before and after the meal. It keeps you hydrated which helps prevent your brain from sending signals that people often confuse thirst for as hunger.
https://www.livestrong.com/article/441564-difference-between-being-hungry-and-thirsty/
It's also physically stretches your stomach with a calorie-less substance that tricks the gut into feeling full because it's peppered with nerve sensors that respond to volume only, not content.

2. Brush your teeth after the meal. At least for me the cleaning mouth feeling helps dispel the lingering taste for something and also having to rebrush after eating again is a discouragement to eating more than once.

3. Make the one meal filling (include lots of fiber).
>>
>>20400176
They do it for a couple of months, a couple of years at the very most and then they stop. Because its stupid and unsustainable. You can do any diet for a short period of time, even just outright fasting for months can be done. But with time, eventually the problems show up. At that point it will then also take time to correct the issues. One of them being that your body literally goes in starvation mode as it reduces energy expenditure to keep you alive. (thats why you feel tired, want to nap, low energy, etc.) its also the reason why you dont lose as much weight as you would think, you unconciously do less activity as the body thinks its the apocalypse. Calories in/out is not violated as the energy out is reduced.

Another one being nutritional deficiencies, which takes months to years to develop (this is another reason why you will see a lot vegans stop after a couple of years and become "pescetarian" or some shit, veganism kills them slowly, but they feel fine in the beginning).
Dont fall for all these dumb diets, just eat a healthy well balanced diet consisting mostly of whole foods, dont be afraid of meat, avoid eating excess refined carbs and do some exercise, if you really want to its fine to fast for 12 hours every day.
>>
Find the right time of day to eat. Preferably right before work so by the time youre proper hungry you are at home playing vidya or whatever other hobby u got
>>
>>20404487
>what do you call the 23 hours between meals
Snacking.
>>
>>20400176
lots of black coffee
also my one meal is a day's worth of calories, the man in your picture is either some kind of lying grifter or a retard on the fast track to malnourishment
>>
>>20411687
tfw omad but actually constantly snack during the day
>>
>>20400176
I tried OMAD for a couple of days a couple of years ago. I hear it can help your body grow new cells and basically fight off cancer, which is awesome. It made me a grumpy asshole though, doesn't seem worth it.
>>
I GOMAD with my OMAD
>>
>>20413059
It's more effective to do a water fast for 72 hours every few months
>>
>>20404487
I hate eating it makes me feel so sick. I feel so fun and nice when I'm not eating. I hate people who fast I don't wanna be gay. should I suck it up and just feel like shit all the time? I hate these faggots.
>>
>>20400176
i'm a tough bastard
>>
>>20400176
Fasting is fine but you have to eat a lot more than that when you finally do eat or you will look like him.
>>
I've been doing OMAD for a week and I drink coffee and tea, sometimes sugar free red bull throughout the day.
>>
>>20412944
Yeah I have one meal a day. Dinner starts at 8am and ends at midnight.
>>
>>20403358
well skeletons are always smiling
>>
>>20403210
That guy is 24 years old.
>>
>>20400176
This man is one nasty infection away from death
>>
>>20403210
He looks like Mads Mikkelsen if he was put in a Dachau.
>>
>>20413323
just don't think about it
>>
File: (You).png (141 KB, 600x600)
141 KB
141 KB PNG
>>20414632
KING
>>
that's a thing?
i only eat one meal a day for over 20 years now but the only reason is I'm straight up too lazy to eat all the time
once has always been enough for me
>>
>>20415230
Fucking hell HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.