[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: GMIdgyxWIAAoJ7a.jpg (219 KB, 941x1239)
219 KB
219 KB JPG
ETFS ARE RUGGING
>>
File: IMG_1305.gif (227 KB, 340x442)
227 KB
227 KB GIF
>>58432795
>Bitcoin will receive a 100% haircut
Yes, I understand everything now
>>
Tl:dr boomers don't trust btc?
>>
>>58432822
The US government wants to make sure there’s no strain on the financial system the next time Bitcoin goes down 80%, which is understandable. But last year a bunch of large banks collapsed almost over night, and yesterday another regional bank, Republic First Bancorp, collapsed. So the damage a Bitcoin crash would do to the economy is like a raindrop hitting a car that has already been wrecked beyond repair. But bureaucrats have to push paper every day, and on paper this is good for the economy
>>
>>58432795
CEDE'S SNEED AND FEED (FORMERLY CHUCKS) OWNS ALMOST ALL OF THE STOCK. THE SIGN IS A SUBTLE JOKE. ITS LOCATED INSIDE DTCC
>>
>>58433043
And by strain I mean, given the fact that Bitfuck is a trillion dollar asset and a ton of people could sell their Bitcoin and buy into an ETF instead, Bitfuckers would theoretically be able to borrow hundreds of billions of dollars using their Bitcoin as collateral. If the value of the collateral falls 80% in 1 year that would not be good. So this is expected
>>
>>58432795
there's absolutely no way I'm reading that Jewish blabberish
>>
>>58433043
The next time BTC makes an 80% loss, it will still be worth 130k.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.