[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ponzinukas.png (311 KB, 3000x2729)
311 KB
311 KB PNG
Remember proof of weak hands from 2018?

I kind of did a reboot, but differently.

There's no token to cause unnecessary hacking risk (exactly what happened to powh).

Just pure ETH on Arbitrum and pure fun.

It's a platform to host or join ponzi games.

You get ROI paid by subsequent players until the game expires (your funds are only released once you fulfill the ROI set by game host).

The innovative thing I added is the jackpot function which collects all of the unreleased funds when the game expires and sends them to the very last player to join.

The jackpot can grow exponentially over time which incentivizes users to join indefinitely.

The game clock restarts with each new player though.

Tell me what you think about the contracts - https://github.com/swagamoney/ponzi.contracts
>>
>>58430967
Based too bad they killed this place
>>
Thanks
>>
>>58430967
Oldfags are now all range banned
>>
>>58430967
Back in 2015, some of the very first smart contracts launched on Ethereum on genesis day were trustless pyramid schemes. Simply because they were easy to write and fun to fuck with.
>>
>>58430967
>The innovative thing I added is the jackpot function which collects all of the unreleased funds when the game expires and sends them to the very last player to join.
So this is how you're going to rug us...
Let me guess, enter and contract pause in one transaction.
>>
>>58430999
Sad but true and checked
>>
>>58430967
If you didn't redditspace I'd still have respect for you. Came here to be positive and encouraging.
>>58430999
It'll start picking up if people just make some throwaways. Of all places that can afford a pass if they want to stay anonymous, it's /biz/...

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.