[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: cathie.png (426 KB, 715x767)
426 KB
426 KB PNG
This is why you don't let women handle money
>>
The reporter isn't wrong. People buy snake oil all time.
>>
File: buparlgxq2181.jpg (11 KB, 516x330)
11 KB
11 KB JPG
>>58425684
She was a babe when she was young
>>
>>58425686
Cathie? Would.
>>
>>58425686
Damn I'd invest with her if you catch my drift (I would have sex with her).
>>
I don't know where is she from but I love her accent. I want seks with this crypto granny
>>
>>58425684
What's so interesting about that ugly roastie
>>
>>58426893
She lost investors $14 billion and they still keep investing in her
I find that pretty interesting
>>
>>58426935
> I find that pretty interesting
I kinda don't... Its like those tards that get a 99% memecoin rug and they just buy more of that shit
>>
She did the needful.
>>
>>58425684
I'd still fuck her.
(never had sex)
>>
>>58425686
>>58425684
Still a babe, would smash. But if this indicates anything is that no women should be on crypto, they crash it and has been proven again and again. They only there to look hot butt naked and with gold jewelry
>>
>>58425684
The only way I'm letting any woman touch my money, is if they know how to manage SSNC, and blow me
>>
File: 1654018869136s.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>58428486
I wouldn't let anyone touch gold too, that boomer rock been rising for weeks know, I saw that on a truflation index chart, if that bitch start to meddle with it, magic is breaking and gold will be melting.
>>
>>58428493
I think the real value of truflation is not their token but being an independent information and data source, and most likely they dont have females in their team
>>
>>58426070
crypto granny is hot ngl
>>
What exactly is ARK? A basket of shitcoins or what?
>>
>>58428486
>gold jewelry
nigga those wenches aint touching anything of monetary value. they only serve for food making, childcare and babymaking. that has been their role for millennia and it should and will stay that way

>>58428493
based

In any case women in general will be obsolete when AI robot girlfriends hit the market. Why the fuck would you want an annoying ass bitch that complains and doesn't beg you for shit and believes they're the top 1% when they're fat bitches with no job when you can have a wife that can do anything from food, cleaning, conversation and give you the best sex of your life with their ample knowledge and inhuman capacities? Imagine what a turbo blowjob would be like. Hell even niggas with weird fetishes could probably order a custom one and make their weird fantasies come true KEK

But it's a long way til then, for now we can support AI development, wait for TAU releases and shit. BUT IT WILL BE SOON, you can count on that.
>>
File: laughing_elf.jpg (17 KB, 191x264)
17 KB
17 KB JPG
ARK?
More like -ACK amirite??????
>>
File: 1539016408502.gif (282 KB, 652x562)
282 KB
282 KB GIF
How has she come this far? From the first time I ever heard of her she only lost money since.
>>
>>58426935
I've learned over the past few years that personality cults are a helluva thing. There are still people holding GME stock, still buying shiba, still buying ARK, etc, etc. There seem to be more dedicated cults than ever before. Going down with the ship seems to be the modern financial contrarianism trend now.
>>
File: file.png (147 KB, 366x359)
147 KB
147 KB PNG
>-$14 billion
hmmmm yes... interesting... lets see where this goes.
>>
>>58428709
you mean agrs?

and bro, dicaprio will get a girlfriend born in 2019 before the sex robots set a foot into our world
>>
>muh based christian mom would never rug me
Kek
>>
>>58425684
I still want to get married, I want to believe that there is a woman out there who isn't crazy and at least an independent adult who doesn't expect me to give away all my retardio for clothes.
>>
>>58425684
>STORYTELLING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN AHAHAHAHAHHAHA
i cant even finish that!!!
>>
>>58425686
tfw no finance sis gf
>>
>>58425684
I honestly have been considering shorting her shit entirely because woman

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.