[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: IMG_9656.png (732 KB, 889x500)
732 KB
732 KB PNG
So what now? Where will ICP go from here?
It reclaimed the mid teens, beat the linkies in price action, and continues to develop new bleeding edge tech.
Was $2,000 ICP actually a premonition?

Normally i’d say “Inb4 fiverr jeets/turks post $.03” but I dont have that concern as those niggers arent able to post anymore, kek.

STAY REKT YOU FUCKING STREET SHITTERS.
>>
>>58424050
Solana is going to receive absolutely zero industrial or state level adoption because people like to gamble with it. You have no idea how useful blockchain actually is for hardening all kinds of systems and absolutely nobody is going to ask “which one has more shitcoin volume” when adoption takes place.
>>
>>58424050
kys
>>
>>58423960
is 6500 piss enough to make it?
>>
>>58424543
Literally every zoomer retard I know who got lucky on memecoins in 21 lost it all buying the top. Infact there are a few of them who lost more profit than they have ever seen in their lives buying the top of icp and now come here to seethe in our threads like their stupidity is somehow the fault of icp and kvetching about it will somehow turn back time.
>>
2k eoy the prophecy is real hail moonman
>>
>>58423960
I'm not seeing ICP good in the long term
>continues to develop new bleeding edge tech
op creating new "edge" tech now days its easy as fuck, the real thing is on selling it, and keeping profitable, good example is crypto games rn, you can see projects like $super partnering with new triple-A games every week, but those games look ugly asf and will be abandoned in few weeks of release
>>
>>58425769
you've got that backwards buttercup. marketing is small brain easy shit compared to engineering. just throw money at it, run promotions, whatever.
do you think it would be easier for dfinity to increase their marketing budget, or for some shitcoin like avalanche to to host AI on-chain? retard.
>>
>>58427171
Well said. And pee pilled
>>
File: icp.jpg (62 KB, 1000x562)
62 KB
62 KB JPG
>>58423960
HELP ME INTERNET COMPUTER
>>
Lurking Leopard confirmed we go straight to 2k pissbros
>>
>>58425769
>creating new "edge" tech now days its easy as fuck

I’m really glad I come here so I can receive such wisdom from experts like this.
>>
>>58427670
You are a mongoloid, I paid $20-30 per tx in fees on AVAX in Nov/Dec when it had a little bump and that was before anything in the wider market started to heat up. If AVAX ever saw real volume the fees will be just as bad or worse than ETH
>>
It’s actually crazy how much FUD was in these ICP threads in the past, now it’s dropped to almost zero, no more annoying green texts about it being a VC scam, no more mentions of other coins, this shit rocks.
>>
>>58428376
I was against the email thing at first but I run a pass so it doesn’t even affect me. The quality of this board has increased.
>>
13k pees
i continue to buy
>>
>>58428498
Based, do you stake any or all liquid? About a third of mine are 8yg never dissolve.
>>
>>58428575
same pretty much

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.