[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/biz/ - Business & Finance

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File deleted.
Can someone catch me up on the wzrd ordinal drama? we're switching to some new coin called magic internet money? but dev wants to keep all the money? anyone have details?
how you gonna fumble a project gathering momentum when it's still on this shitty bitcoin dex that's hardly usable at all lol
>>
basically, maven and a couple his advisors tried to steal 65% of the mcap of wzrd after degens pumped it to 250m

it took 8 hours of nonstop spamming for their boomer brains to make a crease and walk back their decision, essentially reducing it to only a 5% theft rather than 65%

currently they're waiting for gas fees to go down to do the wzrd > MiM transition
>>
>>58422021
got it, thanks for the succinct reply. there was a lot of noise on twitter, so i appreciate the clarity.
you excited about the project? you playing w other ordinals?
this was my first purchase. unisat is pretty aweful lol. figured it means we're early.
>>
>>58421977
>Can someone catch me up on the wzrd ordinal drama?
Watch this:
https://files.catbox.moe/cj3b6s.mp4
>>
>>58422036
yea i think it still goes to billies, i have this and some pepe brc20, havent touched anything else on btc

for runes ill wait for smaller tickers to get released, not a fan of the long tickers
>>
>>58422048
SAT just dropped yesterday. It's the premier Rune right now with 21,000,000 supply and the ticker SAT. Not sure what else there really is ATM to gauge them by.
>>
how do i buy?
>>
tl;dr is arthur hayes started shilling it and once you see arthur hayes shilling your bags market sell it all ASAP
>>
>>58422071
not possible, 3 char runes dont unlock for many weeks
>>
File: sat.png (18 KB, 378x596)
18 KB
18 KB PNG
>>58422101
Oh, I see. I guess I assumed it was since it says SAT similar to how Bitcoin says BTC in my wallet.
>>
>>58422089
lol i didn't see him talking wzrd, but i'm an arthur fan. i'll stay put.
>>
>>58422089
this time its different

>>58422152
https://twitter.com/CryptoHayes/status/1780216555084870038
>>
>>58422089
Yes but now is the time to be buying back in. WZRD down over 50% from ATH
>>
do i buy wzrd the ordinal or do i buy wzrd on solana im confused
>>
>>58422021
Can you explain what you mean by 'steal'? Is there some mechanism that allows them to print tokens or something?
If this is a case of the devs owning a large amount of the supply and wanting to sell, and the community turns into a hoard of screeching retards when they do, I say I've seen this one before and they're going to sell their stack one way or another.
>>
File: folio oct2021.png (108 KB, 750x1334)
108 KB
108 KB PNG
>>58422448
ordinal.

>>58422648
dev announced migration to rune w ticker "magic internet money" which we all liked, but said he was going to withhold >45% of the supply for like marketing lol. 250mm mcap >45% lolz. that's what we mean by stealing.

btw was anyone here for spell token? lolz

>If this is a case of the devs owning a large amount of the supply and wanting to sell, and the community turns into a hoard of screeching retards when they do
in this case the community owns the supply that the dev wants to sell

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.