[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 20240422_212947.jpg (3.09 MB, 4608x3456)
3.09 MB
3.09 MB JPG
this spider was on my bedroom wall near my bed. I've seen a cockroach crawl under the wall so I guess that's how they move throughout the house. I caught this spider in a subway cup and trapped him in with the lid and let them out in my yard. I kill the cockroaches. anyone know how to get rid of all cockroaches from my house forever
>>
>>4779515
>anyone know how to get rid of all cockroaches from my house forever
They need to eat. They have no reason to be there if there's no food. Make sure all of your food is in closed containers and don't leave trash like empty dirty food containers, cans, etc all over the place. Roaches rarely invade clean homes
>>
>>4779515
Born recluse
>>
>>4779515
Careful, these things can kill you
>>
File: 20240422_212952.jpg (3.17 MB, 4608x3456)
3.17 MB
3.17 MB JPG
>>4779564
>>4779569
doesn't look like a brown recluse but it did remind me of a black widow. I've only seen this kind of spider once and it was this one. best way to not die from spiders?
>>
>>4779557
they don't really go for food but they would if I let it out on the stove or ground. they mostly go for water but I make sure there's no water in the sink. it's kinda like they're just here because they like the inside.
>>
>>4779590
At this very moment could you create more than trashbags worth of garbage from simply cleaning up? If yes, your house has more gabarge than needed. Clean more.
If you have a carpeted floor and never vacuum, it's probably filled with food. If you have pets, clean their eating area or feed them outside. After all that, then maybe it's your apartment if you don't live in a home.
Which means someone else is being filthy. Cockroaches like a dirty home. Raccoons don't dig through garbage because it's fun, there is something they want. Roaches are the same, can't live without food.
>>
File: give-me-benzos.png (225 KB, 474x328)
225 KB
225 KB PNG
>>4779588
just clean your room bucko
>>
File: brown_recluse.jpg (3.18 MB, 3888x2592)
3.18 MB
3.18 MB JPG
>>4779588
To get rid of the cockroaches, do not get rid of the spiders. If you happened to be SE USofA, Find yourself a smecksey Southern House Spider and let her git to the size of a baby gerbil. Bug problems: eliminated.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.