[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1613165147923.jpg (121 KB, 736x1092)
121 KB
121 KB JPG
why do you guys love animals?
>>
File: 1697159725027.png (96 KB, 1600x1600)
96 KB
96 KB PNG
Animals are easier for autistics to understand
>>
>>4778012
They are cool
>>
They can't tell on me.
>>
>>4778012
I don't "love animals" I find nature and the animals in it fascinating because it's dissimilar from my existence.
>>
>>4778012
I love non human animals because they are the true inhabitants of Earth. Evolution gave them fascinating characteristics and features, also they don't get corrupted by power or money.
We should all be inspired by animals and respect them.
>>
>>4778012
I don't know I just do. I didn't care much about wildlife when I was young but after I bought a house I became fascinated with all these other creatures that live with me, on or near my land. I mostly just care to research and learn about animals that are local to me because they're a real part of where I live, I actually get to see them. I got into plants too and identified all the plants and trees around me.
There's just so much in nature to learn and experience and it's right outside my door. I love it.
>>
I love plants and animals too

Because God created them and everything God creates is good, we ruined creation

After Adam's sin the world started to become more and more disgusting animals and plants became less than what they originally were

Like mankind after the original sin, nature became ugly and disgusting

But God created everything and even in the darkest places He's there
>>
>>4778080
>But God created everything and even in the darkest places He's there
TIL god is in my butt
>>
>>4778083
kek, hope he is at least using vaseline
>>
>>4778012
Cute and nice
>>
>>4778083
Yeah He actively gives form to everything including your butt

But what is flesh and guts compared to the uncreated?

Just means to an end

Regardless there are darkest places than your butthole, the consequences of your free will can create atrocities far uglier than your butt, so in a way your soul can be and is a darker place your ass
>>
I like all living things, (yes, even humans) fundamentally. We are objectively the most interesting and important things in the entire universe (that we've found so far).
>>
>>4778012
Very cool pic champ, thanks for sharing
>>
>>4778012
It’s not about ‘love’, just a common interest and respect of other inhabitants of the world, we need a number of animals/plants/organisms doing their thing in order to even survive, I think its natural to have an appreciation of them knowing that.
>>
>>4778080
Based take
Civilization is a sin
>>
>>4778012
They don't care if you're ugly
>>
>>4778087
I like it dry.
>>4778108
>there are darkest places than your butthole
Is god in those places, too?
>>
>>4778184
He's everywhere sustaining existence in every single corner

Everything is means to an end, He sustains the consequences of the free will of His creatures, otherwise the universe wouldn't make sense and we wouldn't have freedom

If you want it to make sense you would have to know people didn't always had buttholes and shitting and even eating things with our mouths was a consequence of the spiral creation fell after original sin

Like a mutation changes a creature completely after generations, consequences of actions
>>
>>4778012
they are cute and funny
>>
>>4778012
>why do you guys love animals?
Bold of you to assume animalcuck, this is a plantchad board
>>
>>4778012
taste good
funny
soft
>>
>>4778012
Because I am an animal
>>
>>4778012
They are so cute and huggable.

Also this >>4778018
>>
>>4778080
>See a bunch of unnecessary capitalization
>Must be a schizo
>Skim the post
>it's a schizo
Did someone on /x/ start a raid
>>
>>4778012
I compared humans to other animals a long time ago and found out how utterly shit we are at everything outside tool use and speech. There's a lot of really cool animals out there to marvel over.
>>
I don't love animals. I hate my two cats sometimes. But I believe humans have a God-given responsibility to take care of the animals on this planet. One of my cats ran away for a while and my first thought was "Time to adopt a new cat."
>>
>>4778903
jokes on you im a vegetarian, not because I love animals but because I hate plants
>>
>>4778063
Animals are corrupted by power. Macaques are sweet and submissive when they're small, once they're larger they relentless bully anyone smaller than them, sometimes to the point of beating infants to death
>>
>>4778061
This. I believe in environmentalism, but we are different from animals and that's a good thing. It also makes animals interesting, and the cute ones lovable, because they're like the dumber, instinct-driven versions of us.

I think that's the appeal of videos where animals demonstrate recognizable emotions, like that webm of the horse fuming jealously when the humans take the other horse out for a walk. It's sympathetic to us and different from us at the same time.
>>
>>4778063
>also they don't get corrupted by power or money.
I mean, yeah, they have no concept of ‘money’, but power? We have a lot of instances of animals killing, harassing or whatever else just because they can, which is pretty close to what happens with us
>>
We share this planet with myriad conscious lives so completely foreign to us. I wouldn't call it love, I would call it camaraderie, respect, fascination and empathy.
>>
Because they don't insult me or hate me for my autistic hobbies
>>
>>4780093
Well, not to your face.

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.