[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1713844935606047.png (177 KB, 680x976)
177 KB
177 KB PNG
What is the worst thing you have done?
>>
>>31197399
I don't think that's how you format threads on /adv/
>>
>>31197399
When I was a kid, this one orphan girl liked me, but she was some kind of tsundere type so she'd tease me all the time. I grew up in an environment where I was constantly beaten, so for me "teasing" did not exist, I just interpreted it as an expression of hatred and malice. Eventually I responded by making fun of her for being an orphan. She broke down crying instantly. I felt very smug then but this shit keeps me up at night now.
>>
>>31197589
OP’s seeking advice on evilmaxxing. He’s a truly fallen incel and this is his last cope.
>>
i jumped relationships into my current one, and we are engaged now

she doesnt know of my ex

but my ex knows of her

i lose sleep at night over this
>>
I can auto fellatio.i sucked myself off and blew a load in my own mouth.
>>
>>31197399
I fucked a chick a couple times who had a boyfriend, that was 4-5yrs ago now they're engaged.
I also know of a couple more affairs shes had.
>>
File: 49879-8765.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720)
66 KB
66 KB JPG
>>31197399
imagine the worst thing possible, then multiply it by 6x. thats how bad its
>>
>>31198373
same
>>
When I was 15 i grabbed a girl's ass on a bus whenever she would sit next to me. Ended up sticking my hand under her panties and got OSS for it, this was right before COVID started so luckily no other students found out
>>
>>31200292
wow that is pretty terrible
>>
>>31200300
Yeah it is, still kind of a mind fuck thinking how I didn't get the shit beaten out of me for it
>>
>>31197399
I think I bullied my friend into being gay. As in he was attempting to be straight but we bullied him into submission.
>>
Christ, this is all weaksauce
>drugged me and my mother and we both had to go to the hospital
>took creepshots of girls and teachers to wack off to in middle school
>punched my mother
>wore and masturbated in women's clothing of various family members and attempted for some family friends
I'm pretty much ashamed of all of these things to this day.
Why?
>>
>>31201065
Because you're gay bro
>>
>>31198337
>Jump relationships
What does this mean? Also, if it scares you, you should tell her, otherwise you're at the mercy of your ex
>>
>>31200292
>OSS
What does this mean?
>>31200300
Why is it terrible? Sounds consensual?
>>
>>31201094
I'm not asking why I'm ashamed. I'm asking why op wants to know the worst things others have done.
>>
>>31201151
Oh ok bro. Ur still gay tho
>>
>>31201199
Why am I a homosexual exactly?
>>
>>31201323
>wore and masturbated in women's clothing of various family members and attempted for some family friends
>>
>>31201342
Doesn't indicate I like men, nor states anything about my sexual preferences.
>>
>>31201386
I hate to break it to you bro. Youre gay
>>
>>31201412
Nah. I had a friend who told me he did this before. He is just a pervert. Wearing women's clothes gives them some sort of intimacy with the person, making them hard
>>
>>31201065
Ahh that pretty nutty, have a couple similar things.
>creep shots as well, got caught but nothing came of it since I stopped doing it. However since middle-school (and getting caught) have had anxiety over women
>masturbated on and with friends sisters underwear multiple terms, must of the time they were dirty
That's about it. Mainly just being a kid and being horny, unable to control urges. Don't do any of that shit anymore tho.
>>
>>31197399
>fucked a married woman
>wanted to fuck this one girl, her BFF came onto me, walked BFF home knowing that we would fuck. Did it anyway.
>fucked a rape victim after figuring out she was a rape victim and knowing how to manipulate her
>let a chick I didn't give two shits about suck me off in a parking lot
>beat up ex-gf's new BF and then fucked her again even though sex with her was always AWFUL
>fingered an 18 y/o BPD girl in a jacuzzi in front of other people
>fucked some random fag's ass at a gloryhole, assumed it was going to be a fat chick. found out after.
>led a fag on for free drinks
>sent cutting photos to a GF
>cut in front of a GF
>>
>>31198689
expose the truth to redeem yourself anon because you are a fucking horrible person
>>
>>31203201
you are also a horrible person, I don't even know if you can be redeemed
>>
>>31203224
I know.
I'd kill myself, but my family still cares and it would hurt them.
>>
>>31197399

One time I fucked OPs mum. It was shameful because well, christ look at the fugly bitch. She even got pregnant with this worthless loser of a kid. It was a low point in my life..

Anyway, what are you asking for advice about?
>>
>>31197399
Try smoking heroin with a girl in 2012. We smoked two foils in like 12 hours. I thought it was boring af, she's still hooked.
>>
Abused my dog cause I was bullied when I was 10.
>>
File: 1711456053930481.jpg (37 KB, 811x1013)
37 KB
37 KB JPG
Oh man i'm not even going to mention it but i've had some very weird sexual fantasies about women that definitely did not like me and would feel disgusted to the core had they known about those.

It doesn't sound that bad but that's because i'm not going into detail. Just know that it's bad.

Other than that probably wasting the gifts and possibilities gifted to me by God and my parents.
I'm not that great but there's a lot that i could've done with myself that i never ever will.
>>
I jerked off to my ex's location when I saw she was in another man's apartment. I'm not even into cuck shit. I was sick for weeks.
>>
>>31203353

Why were you stalking your ex?
>>
>>31203360
Months before this, we had a group with friends in some location sharing app for safety reasons. I got curious and redownloaded the app.
>>
>>31203373
Life360, I think
>>
Ghosted a woman who had been my friend for years because she rejected my romantic advances. I know it was a fucked-up thing to do but I just couldn't bring myself to talk to her anymore.
I wonder how she's doing. I hope she found a better man than me.
>>
>>31203360
>he hasn't stalked a girl before
What are you normal or something?
I can't find one my exes on social media so she's either dead or smart enough to hide herself.
Then again I can find the others and I legit don't give two shits about them.
>>
I groped my roommate’s gf while she was sleeping on my bed. She woke up during.

After that she broke up with my roommate and we ended up dating for two years. It was a difficult relationship that damaged me significantly. Guess I got my karma.

My roommate actually reached out a few months ago and said he forgave me. Not sure I deserve it, but I am grateful.

Easily the worst thing I’ve done. Sexual assault.
>>
>>31197399
Throttled someone who was ignoring me because, like me, they were suffering from shock.

I also intentionally spat hot coffee into a kitten's face.
>>
>>31203474
She probably liked it.
>>
>>31203419

>> What are you normal or something?

Yep.
>>
>>31203786

Probably? She dumped her bf and dated anon. She fucking loved it. She still wanks to it today.
>>
When I was young I accidentaly lit a public bathing on fire with people in it. Got banned for life to enter there again.
>>
>>31197399
Killed a kitten by playing too rough with it when I was 3
>>
>>31203201
I feel pleased with myself that I view most of these as morally good. The only one I take issue with is enduring low quality sex.
>>
>>31197399
Fuck off glowie.
>>
>>31197399
i ruined a perfect chance to die in middle school
>>
>>31197399
Broke up 2 marriages, an engagement, and 2 relationships. Have blackmailed 2 people as well. I've lied, stole, impersonated, and hurt many people. And I honestly don't regret anything.
>>
>>31205607
monkey detected
>>
>>31197399
Flipped this fat kid in his desk at school.
>>
I had my heart broken and since then I have felt very little emotion so the only thing that makes me feel alive is finding shut-in girls/romantically inexperienced girls most of them virgins, deflowering them and then getting them into BDSM and eventually turning them into my own personal sex slaves and then I get bored and leave. This is not a concious plan it just sort of happens. I wanted to bring beauty into the world but now I just want to destroy beautiful things.
>>
>>31205786
I am Brazilian yes
>>
>>31205973
How old are you?
>>
>>31207219
explains a lot
>>
>>31197399
I (M) helped my sister rape my best friend (M) back when we were 14/15 years old. I didn't realize that he was gay at the time as he was in the closet. I did it because I always thought that my sister was hot and I wanted to watch her fuck him and I figured he'd love it too. I held down his shoulders as my sister rode his cock. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen, watching his cock disappear into her pussy over and over again. He tried to resist but I thought he was just resisting because he was terrified of getting her pregnant. She was on BC though. Poor dude cried afterwards and we felt terrible.

On the bright side this incident caused my sister to realize how hot I thought she was and she ended up letting me fuck her a few months later. We had a few close calls and almost got caught by our parents on several occasions so we stopped doing it though. To this day hers is the best pussy I've ever felt. I wish she'd let me fuck her again but she's married now so it wouldn't feel right.
>>
i blinded a childhood friend "by accident" cause he wouldn't give back a toy he barrowed
he later killed himself in 6th grade
never did get my toy back
>>
>>31198373
Based
>>
File: 1811 - SoyBooru.png (16 KB, 190x200)
16 KB
16 KB PNG
>>31197399
Nothing. Just... nothing.
>>
>>31197399
I'm not posting it on the CIA honeypot site.
>>
>>31208446
>>
>>31208639
How though?
>>
>>31210531
Nice, same, glad to know it's not too late to find another virgin after I wrecked the last relationship I had with one by cheating on her
>>
>>31211321
It's not too late but cheating is wrong, okay?
>>
Tried to hook up with a guy off grindr, but couldn’t go through with it.
>>
>>31211495
Yep I learned my lesson, never going to fucking do that again. Broke my heart to see her skedaddle and turn around and fuck her coworker after years of our sex life being shitty which drove me to start fucking hookers. Should have stuck to breaking up with her when I tried years ago instead of taking her back.
Anyway that's my contribution to the "worst thing I've ever done" thread.
>>
drive drunk
>>
>>31212007
You should forgive yourself. Being naive is not a crime. This isn't so much cheating as it was being backed into a corner by someone that was meant to lead you away from a dead-end. This is coming from someone that is 100% against infidelity. The worst thing you've done is act and feel hateful towards the only person that truly had your back in this nightmare (You)
>>
>>31197399
This isn't the worst, but...

>make semi-fake dating profile
>set location to Tokyo
>match with Japanese cuties
>Lead them on and block them when they want to actually meet up

There's something wrong with me
>>
File: 0017.jpg (1.75 MB, 1480x1411)
1.75 MB
1.75 MB JPG
Several years ago I bought a camera disguised as a charging block and used it to spy on all of my female acquaintances naked. I enlisted my girlfriend's assistance and made her complicit with my perverted acts. She didn't like doing it, I think she just wanted me to be happy. She still feels guilty about helping me spy on her best friends, I have burdened her with a terrible secret.

I felt guilty for what I'd done so I deleted them and threw the camera in the trash. I wish I could go back in time and undo all of this from happening, but at the same I sometimes wish I had the footage back. I'm very conflicted about this.

I'm scared that if I'm ever with a different woman in the future, they would never be able to accept me for the bad things I've done. I want women on here to reassure me that although I've done a bad thing, that doesn't mean I'm bad forever. I feel like I don't deserve to ask for acceptance because I'm disgusting.

>>31201112
OSS stands for "Out of School Suspension".
>>
>>31208631
if not fake this is the worst one
>>
had to euthanize an puppy because he choked on an pill i gived him.
>>
>>31197399
I had an autistic freakout at my mom a year ago and ever since she's been sexually attracted to me
>>
>>31208631
Jesus christ, you are fucked
>>
when i was 13 i decided to adopt this introverted lonely kid because i felt bad that he was lonely. he was super agreeable and submissive so i ended up bullying him and ridiculing the little things he did. he blocked me and cut me off from his life.
I don't want anyone to feel like the way i made him feel. I want to show the world my compassion. I want to seek redemption

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.