[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: pim.png (79 KB, 241x241)
79 KB
79 KB PNG
I need some help on navigating a situation with this chick I've been roleplaying with online. We've only roleplayed about three times and she's been super clingy, which by itself isn't a bad thing IMO.

The issue I'm having is that today she tried to get me to roleplay with her by saying she was having a bad day, I had to set boundaries with her at which point she got upset

that boiled down to "Hey, I'm not sure I'm comfortable roleplaying just so you can have some escapism, but I'm totally happy to do anything else"

She got upset, said she wanted to be left alone and then DMed me an hour later.

This progressed into her telling me that it's either she roleplays or drinks because she has nothing else. I then told her I needed to go to bed after we exchanged a few in-character messages.

Before logging off I told her I may not be able to roleplay tomorrow, but she immediately started trying to barter for my time. Give a little, she tries to take more. My gut tells me I'm being used and I'm inclined to go with it.

Do I talk to her again? Do I block her at this point? How do you properly handle this?
>>
>>31137333
Suggest an irl date. If the answer is "no" then say goodbye and ghost her.
>>
>>31137353
She's halfway across the country, we ran into eachother through a dating app.

So I ghost/block her on discord and the dating site then? Anyone else have input?

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.