[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714180206676836.gif (1.78 MB, 350x255)
1.78 MB
1.78 MB GIF
>>
>>31137289
>Therapy edition

I'll see her again next week. She keeps saying she wants to go back to that note I wrote about her but I don't know why, I thought we already covered it.

Unless she has something important to tell me.
>>
I guess that shits a wrap. I'd say cya later but truthfully I never want to see you again. You are a miserable cunt, and you deserve nothing but the worst. I hope that you kill yourself in the near future.
>>
File: 1713436157589762.webm (1.29 MB, 1280x720)
1.29 MB
1.29 MB WEBM
I'm not being edgy or trolling, but I really want to watch my wife fuck another man.
I think it's because I'm bored of our sex life, I also think it would motivate her to get in shape, and it also serves as my penance for having an affair.
>>
>>31137295
mmmmmmmmm
>>
File: 4f8.gif (511 KB, 500x283)
511 KB
511 KB GIF
>>31137295
Is this your conclusion?
>>
Give it to me straight mr bateman.
>be in my self improoooovement arch
>100% striving-pilled
>meet cute guy that has similar mindset and goals
>fall in love
>start dating
>get married
>have kids
>he is taking off, being in the best shape ever, getting promotions and widening his social circle
>i get burned out, lose my libido, get depressed, suicidal, just straight up not having a good time
>feel guilty because i feel like i keep him stuck, am a burden and drag him down
>he insists that it is fine
>it is in fact not fine
>cant help feeling like he would be better off without me and having a wife that can keep up with his pace without it flooring her every few months
>always try to pick myself back up and try again but it just ends up making things even worse
Help?
>>
File: Yw3R8e9.gif (493 KB, 500x209)
493 KB
493 KB GIF
>>31137349
get depressed,-> lose your libido -> suicidal
>>
>>31137377
Uh, yes. That is how it went.
So are you saying i should kms?
Think of the kids. Not an option.
>>
My favourite gym, where I've gone to daily (even multiple times a day) for almost 10 years, has just closed due to corruption in the city institutions.

I'm literally grieving and bawling my eyes out. Nobody understands why I'm so affected by this, when there are other gyms in the same area. It was probably the worst gym in town too judging by amenities and whatnot but all these years going there has made it dear to my heart.

I've went through so many hardships in these years and my one refuge was this gym and its vibe. So many memories and so many emotions I've burnt on those machines and that made me grow into this strong toned and disciplined adult. I would have lost my mind had I not had this fucking gym across the street, with its crazy owner decorating it for each season and who treated me as one of the family. I took it for granted and thought the gym would be there forever, the place isn't the same. Overnight I saw the machines out in the street and the hall empty and I feel like I'm dreaming.

Even if they move to another location, THIS LOCATION holds all my past trauma and the sweat and tears I poured into my workouts to escape my torment and hope for a better future. It's killing me and I can't come to terms with it
>>
>>31137389
This is villain/hero origins lore, right?
>>
>>31137392
Villain to hero to potentially villain again now...
>>
File: IMG_0868.gif (51 KB, 220x165)
51 KB
51 KB GIF
>>31137411
>>
I think I am finally ready and able to let him go. I have high hopes to fall in love again. Can't wait to meet you, future lover. :)
>>
>>31137289
I have strong feelings for a cup of coffee. I might make it black.
>>
>>31137295
Don't forget others turn people into miserable unts. Be it their choices or disregard that cause someone to suffer.
>>
>>31137300
Have her wear wigs to trick your brain into thinking "new, therefore breed"
>>
>>31137349
Stop comparing yourself to him or his status.
Just compare yourself to yourself yesterday. Any small improvement, every day. Anyone can do that.
>>
>>31137389
I hope you helped lift his equipment for him.
>>
>>31137712
Such kinds of practices are common in America.
>>
>>31137725
But I'm dutch
>>
File: yea man.jpg (40 KB, 320x215)
40 KB
40 KB JPG
>>31137725
it's normal in America
>>
File: banned-Anonymous-7.png (70 KB, 250x268)
70 KB
70 KB PNG
>>31137733
United States 3,526,415 Dutch Population
>>
>>31137739
whatever fuck everyone who says NY is not belgium

https://www.amazingbelgium.be/2016/08/how-belgians-founded-new-york.html
>>
my dwarf always walk over the spiketraps. i designated a burrow and toggled the "no items from outside" button. as soon as i resume time they hiroshima themselves on it. on after another. i can see the count go down from 80 to 4 in about two minutes. what do?
>>
I would like everyone to know
that
I'm dumb as fuck
and I will be dumb as fuck
forever
>>
I'm still a child, I'm still a scared little boy in a grown man's body.
>>
im going to message her after all this time. im nervous
>>
Just had my prostate examined. I feel violated.
>>
>>31137995
Ouchie
>>
>>31137723
I found out after a few days what happened. It all happened so fast
>>
>>31137289
It’s been 6 months and I’m still heartbroken I really loved her. It didn’t matter that she was trash with her tattoos and raspy voice and terrible trauma and sexual past. I literally didn’t care because she’s so fucking gorgeous and made me feel more alive than I ever felt in my life. And to top it all off she’s a fucking millionaire with a family set for life. My gf begged me to delete her number but I just couldn’t. Still I doubt I’ll ever speak to her again anyway.

I really thought I was over it but last night had a long dream where we talked again. Fucking pain.
>>
I had a dream where I was in prison with a cell of about 12 people. There was a phone machine in the cell and no one would help me operate it. I asked for help and this black guy kept trying to kiss me.

WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
>>
>>31138070
You’re literally gay
>>
>>31138075
They were sweet little kisses on my cheek too. I was like "I think I'll learn how to use the phone another day."

The guard had massive boobies though and she was wearing only a jacket.
>>
>>31137289
The only woman I've ever had anything close to a loving interpersonal relationship turned out to be a doped up, debauched, degenerate whore.
I essentially fell in love with a lie. I was in love with a fake character someone portrayed whereas I shared my honest self with her - both good and the bad side.
I traded my truthful self for someone else's lie, and this will be the last time I will EVER trust anyone.
I realize now that we now live in a world of self-interests.
There is no common interests anymore, there is no common values anymore.
Trust in each other for pursuit of common interests? Maybe I was a fool for actually believing in the ideals I was taught at young age, but either way, in absence of values, ideals and culture, there is only self-interests.
This isn't the kind of world I want to live in, but if I must, I will pay back for all the trust I misplaced on people.
If I ever grow to be a monster, just remember that I wasn't born one.
You have to become a monster to live in this world.
>>
>>31138070
I have noticed that /adv/ lacks a good dream interpreter but >>31138075 did a nice job filling in.
>>
>>31138043
I wish you never had to feel that way.
I wish you had a sense of self-worth so well-defined that you know you are capable of so much more.
I wish you didn't have to feel pain beyond what is necessary to remind you know that something terribly needs a repair.
I wish you become a better, stronger and more confident person when all is said and done.
I wish you can look back at this moment in life in the future and be relieved that it occurred, for it made you that much better of a person.
I wish you knew that there is someone out there that cares about you above all else.
I wish that you knew that person is you.
>>
>>31138043
>pretty girl with daddy's money
Yeah she's going to go through 100 guys before she settles down in her 30s. You should have gotten her pregnant.
>>
>>31137903
>>
Co-operation increases significantly if you ask "what" instead of "why"
-----
"Why did you do that?" Vs. "what made you do that?" Will have two very different results.
>>
>constantly extremely ravenously hungry
>just drink more water lol!
I drink 2 fucking gallons a day water does nothing I feel like im dying of hunger every day
>>
i cant keep living alone
i need connection
fuck
>>
>>31138190
And what is the purpose of your so-called improvement in English skills?
>>
>be me, 25 male, sub 5
My ten years of alcoholism started to show up and my parents finance me because I'm still at a free uni. I never had a job and only stick to two classes so I don't lose access to the university's restaurant which is cheap.
I see no reason to try and reach for the global powers that be and yet believe no other pursuit in life would be worth it, which is a cope and a delusion so I stay the same as I was for the past ten years. I want to move to europe so badly but do nothing to further that goal as well, yes I am a third worlder.
I'll probably kill myself in the following two or three years since something I don't or can't prevent or act against keeps me on the same set of behaviors. Life is a terror in its meta and though I see beauty I choose that it isn't for me since I don't want to deal with its horrors, so I should be at peace since it is my choice but I ain't.
What the fuck is going on with me?
>>
File: bitjoia.png (1.4 MB, 1623x1062)
1.4 MB
1.4 MB PNG
Maybe off-topic but I'm not the type to make my own thread
I'm on day 8 of varenicline (chantix)
Last night was the first nightmare and it was perhaps the most vivid of my life
The setting was something like a high school gym during prom but a bit nicer, no basketball hoops and plenty of wood furniture. The place was packed and everyone was getting sloshed. Someone asked me about the dining options and I told them we only had non-perishables like trailmix (it was extremely dry and salty) then these mexican guys informed us they had a giant spread of fresh food but it was just pico de gallo arranged 30 different ways (sandwich, salad etc.). Someone asked if there was anything fresh besides mexican food and I pointed to a caprese salad sandwich but then there was some problem and the food was all whisked away.
There was suddenly more commotion. I was holding a large shot glass at some point when I got crushed by the crowd a bit and then the glass broke and sliced my thumb open. I think this is the only time I have ever bled in a dream. It really hurt.
I rushed over to some trophy case to grab something for my hand when I remembered someone telling me there was a black widow spider inside the display. Then it sort of devolved into a macrophotography spider nightmare I'd rather not detail.
I don't think I'll continue taking varenicline.
>>
>>31137289
what’s the deal with all the GIOYC splitting
>>
>>31138214
2 gallons might be too much, maybe that's part of the problem, could be fucking up your potassium and sodium levels
>>
>>31138150
Ik man that’s why I still can’t get over it. Fucking L
>>
>>31138309
oh... idk man niggas just kept telling me to hydrate so i did...
>>
>>31138365
Go see an endrocologist and a doctor, mite b something else. Godspeed
>>
>>31138510
i live in rural america there are no doctors here lol
>>
>>31138520
Hm
Buy electrolytes for babies if it costs less or the adult ones. Do you sleep well?
>>
>>31138534
thanks to unisom and melatonin yeah, takes me a few hours to get to sleep but i usually sleep 8-10 hours
been stressed lately though so maybe it's that
>>
Being around people who are nothing like you is psychologically damaging. If you have to choose between this and loneliness, then stay alone. You will be less entertained, but you'll be far more mentally healthy and happy living apart from everyone. Do not give up on socializing, but make efforts to form a small circle of people who do understand you. No matter what, stop trying to integrate with everyone else. It's only harming you.
>>
>>31138607
Yeah but it's hard to escape them when they're your family.
>>
>Have lunch date today
>Enjoy talking to girl
>She looks better than her pictures
>Ask for her number as we're leaving
>Says she'll message me on Hinge when she gets home
>30 minutes later
>"Thanks again for lunch"
>
It's over.
>>
>>31138607
I needed to read this, thank you
>>
I'm so tired of sitting in my room every day
>>
>>31138689
Go out anon, take a walk, be careful
>>
I know you were on these threads a two or three days ago at 2 am.

You think you're the one who cut me off? Please. It's the other way around.

You think I treated you bad? All I did was keep away from you when you disrespected me time and time again. Using my name as a scapegoat so your boyfriend would develop more of a dislike towards me while you were practically cheating on him multiple times with a guy we work with who only wants you for your body.
Every time we hung out, it was always about your drama instead of living the moment. So if you think us not hanging out every day is a bad thing for me; that's fucking hilarious.

I stopped associating myself with you because you don't respect my boundaries. You don't understand the concept of "hey ask me first to drop some stuff about your personal life". Instead, you just ask how I'm doing so you can go and drop your daily drama.

I've made less of an effort to he around you because you aren't a real friend. You're a person who leeches my kindness and willingness to help a friend in need for problems you cause for yourself.

Our dynamic is two plants next to each other.
I water you with what I have and you make it seem like you water me back, but in reality, you absorb that water back after you water me.
>>
discord thread
>>
File: Girl Bullies.jpg (131 KB, 730x1002)
131 KB
131 KB JPG
>be me
>spend £20,000 fucking hookers in London
>also the odd dominatrix
>turning 31 next month
>mind broken by Thomas Ligotti
>quit my job almost a year ago
>living in the house I inherited from my mother
>regularly masturbate whilst thinking about my stepsisters
>Obsessed with Abubade by Philip Larkin
>not sure if I'm anxious, depressed, or just totally burnt out
>fantasise about suicide by will always be too pussy to do it
>nocturnal
>religiously watch 'The Transporter' (2002) as some sort of nostalgia cope
>whenever I start to feel cheerful go to rekt threads on adult gif to self sabotage

Bros...
>>
I have a date tonight and, as usual, I’m more worried about how my dick smells than the fact that I do not know how to talk to a woman at all
>>
>>31137289
it's been a month since we last talked. your ghost still haunts me everyday. im trying so hard to entertain myself by talking to other guys but i always end up looking for someone like you. i should've forget about you at this point but here i am crying and missing you again. i hate and love you as the same time. its going back and forth and idk when can i move on. its just month but it was the happiest month of my life recently. i hope we meet again in the right place and time. please think about me once in a while. i love you <3
>>
>>31138938
Sounds like you love her anon
>>
>>31137349
Does your husband understand thatyour slow lane, easy going existence is the most comfortable for you? Why can’t you be domestic while he strives? Why do you have to strive with him?
>>
I came across a young woman who was going through a rough time in her life and she admitted to having cheated in every relationship she had been in.

Most people would probably just call her a disgusting whore who belong to the streets but I decided to treat her with warmth, compassion, and understanding.

She was profoundly grateful for my support and sent me heart emojis. This is actually a typical response I get from women who are involved in affairs. I really think a lot of 4chan users who have trouble getting a girlfriend would be turn out to be pleasantly surprised to find that these women make surprisingly great wife material.
>>
I never got to ask what it’s like being married.
>>
I’m just exhausted from running, metaphorically. I should actually run to exhaust myself physically but I’m exhausted emotionally and objectively. And I want to be a success. But then I keep away.

The duality of man, man
>>
>>31139176
What is like being married?
>>
>>31139179
Yeah what being married is like
>>
>>31139190
You should have an affair. That's what I'm doing.
>>
>>31139190
You could probs ask atoga
>>
>>31139085
We started off into each other until I realized she isn't someone I want to be with. I've moved passed those feelings. She hasn't.
She's slipped up 3 times about loving me in person while in a relationship, but I'm not the type of person to sabotage relationships or entertain the idea of ruining a good friendship or being a part of drama due to someone being so indecisive.
>>
>>31138009
Feels bad man.
Lift those feels away.
Lift in memory of your gym.
>>
>>31138178
False.
Its been quite well know for sone time the brain age ganes don't do that.
Practice only improves your ability at that specific task, not overall ability.
It's a waste of time to practice things you don't actually need. Practice the things you need.
>>
>>31138214
Your supposed to wean off your original calorie intake, not drop off a cliff.

Pick a small group of "healthy" foods.
Take a multivitamin.
Eat as much as you want.
If you don't want those foods, you're not actually hungry.
Reduce your intake intentionaly, and slowly wean off the calories slowly.

Don't do meme, cutting and bulking. That shit is for retarded gymbro meatheads.
>>
>>31138214
It depends on your genetics and your weight. I was obese (259lbs/117.5kg) and I started drinking water and fasting. Lost about nearly 30 pounds in a month. If you aren't overeating, stress eating, or eatinf when you're bored, you'll be fine
>>
Honestly, I have no real reason to be depressed. I wasn't bullied as a kid and my parents were pretty good to me. I grew up in a normal middle-class household. No divorces, no deaths, nothing. I'd like to think my life is pretty good right now. I have friends, hell, I even have a girlfriend.

I've also been suicidal since I was 9. And again, nothing really bad even happened to make me that way. I moved and didn't take it well, that's all. And that stupid depression has followed me every day of my life since. They told me it'd get better, and it never did.

I've never even self-harmed. I've never made any real attempts, either. I just have this dull thrum at the back of my mind that reminds me how much better off everyone else would be if I were dead. Even when I'm supposed to be happy I can't fully have it. I hate this shit so much.
>>
>>31139467
You don't have purpose.
You don't have striving towards something.
You might see how this train is off the rails.
Those are the reason I'm the same way.
>>
what makes me laugh is that shes actually going to end up sad and alone at this rate lol
>>
I'm talking to several women right now and none of them really feel like a viable option.

>Girl 1
Incredibly sweet, head-over-heels for me, and we have amazing conversational chemistry, but she has been upfront about having a very low sex drive (we're talking a twice-a-year situation) and I don't have to dig very deep to know I just can't live with that. What's even more frustrating is she has an incredible body. I'd just be torturing myself.

>Girl 2
Smarter than she thinks she is, and fucks like a rabbit, but she's only just cute enough and I've caught her lying about talking to other people. I wouldn't mind her talking to other people, we were never official or committed, but she chose to lie about it so the trust isn't there and never will be.

>Girl 3
Completely unreliable and flakey, has to amend or cancel plans literally a majority of the time. Judging by where she's at in life at the age of 30 this seems to be a problem that permeates her whole existence, not just dating.

Basically I gotta get back to meeting new people because none of these are it.
>>
>>31139513
That what else should she do? Date you?
>>
>>31139124
>someone that cheats in every relationship they are in
>good wife material
If you want to live a life of cuckoldry maybe.
>>
File: 20230210_193705.jpg (63 KB, 720x710)
63 KB
63 KB JPG
>>31139124
>mfw someone unironically typed this out
Anon... I hope you're ready for some huge character development.
>>
I don't trust criminals, degenerates, single moms, or party skanks. They're bad for societal values, sorry.
>>
>>31139124
treating others with warmth, compassion and understanding is kind.
But don`t mistake their vulnerability for the ability to hold a relationship.

Cheating is deeply hurtful and despite better knowledge and experience, she continued to do that. In every relationship. That is not wife material, yet alone GREAT wife material.
You might be profoundly impressed by the heart emojis, but despite her good will, having understanding for someone does not make them automatically able to hold their side of the bargain.

But who knows, maybe selling abusive women to stubborn men is a match made in heaven.
>>
>>31139653
Cheating destroys your ability to trust and have healthy relationships. Even if it happens once you will question every relationship you are in for the rest of your life. You basically ruin a person when you cheat on them and having sympathy for the cheaters makes you fucking retarded. if you want to fuck other people then don't get into relationships. If your partner isn't putting out enough sex then end the relationship and find someone that will. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
>>31139549
gross, no! there was a time where I would've given her a shot, but that ship has sailed a looooooooong time ago.
>>
>>31137289
It's weird to feel like complaining about how irrelevant I am to my friends and at the same time feel like many of my friends are irrelevant to me. I'm gonna go to bed now and then think more about that tomorrow.
>>
>>31139668
i can have sympathy for cheaters, the same way i have for any other faulty creature. That does not make me like them. Or interested in suggesting they make a great life-long spouse lol.
>>
>>31139704
The only way I'd feel a smidge of sympathy is when they're in an abusive relationship, but even then, it's better to end things than to cheat.

Cheating is one of the worst things, because it means that you lack self discipline and fall easily to temptation. It means you truly do not love someone completely. And that's a huge sense of betrayal because being in a relationship is a commitment between two people. Giving your energy to them, your body and your time. That's sacred. For someone to take it granted is fucked up.

So for the original anon who said this >>31139124 and have sympathy and compassion for someone who's done this in EVERY relationship she's been in is fucking insane. If there's something wrong wirh you since you clearly are the common denominator, get yourself checked out in a therapy session. Especially you for thinking you can change someone and be with a person who will 1000% cheat on you too.
>>
Why would you post about it being the tip of the iceberg
>>
>>31139653
Cheating is not "hurtful," it's offensive to assholes who think love means having your narcissistic sense of entitlement to your partner's sexual exclusivity indulged. It's pathetic to pretend that you're a victim when you get invalidated
>>31139668
Bullshit. There are people who are able to move on from getting cheated on because they don't define themselves as victims after getting their sense of entitlement invalidated. If they're able to get over themselves in spite of going through what you think is the most horrible thing ever, then what's your problem? You're a pussy, that's what. And worse yet, you're trying to brainwash everybody else with your paranoid, self-pitying outlook on life. You are a poison to society and it's clear that you got cheated on because you're more of a candyass little bitch than you care to admit. And by the way, people cheat for all kinds of reasons. They might do it for an intensified sexual experience that makes them deliriously happy or they're fulfilling sexual needs in a dead bedroom marriage where there's a lot more to lose in leaving it than in staying.

But wanting to personally hurt you is not one of them so you have no reason to get hysterical and act like it's a personal offense to you so don't do that. It's not that fucking hard.
>>
need to stop drinking period even a sip of alcohol has me oversharing to people just because we are being friendly and i always overstep something but its also so casual i am never even aware of it until just the moment i do it.
>>
File: reirunner.jpg (28 KB, 400x400)
28 KB
28 KB JPG
>>31139789
lowkey agree with this in a way. The one time I came close to cheating was >>31138043 but I broke up with my gf at the time so it was legal. When I met the rich bitch its not like I wanted to hurt my gf I just couldn't help myself because she was kind of everything I ever wanted sexually. Sex and partnerships aren't one-to-one unfortunately especially for men and I can completely see why pre-society men were polygamous with one main wife and several others. I know we as a society are heading back to that polygamous system where females share the top males (its already happening in a way people just don't talk about it).
>>
File: DuchessofHamilton.jpg (69 KB, 372x413)
69 KB
69 KB JPG
I've probably left it far too late, and I have no history with transport technology outside my father being a bus driver, but I've recently been considering learning about Locomotives. I like counting the wheels, they have a numbering system that typically makes sense like a 4-6-2 or a 2-8-2. It's Leading Wheels, Driving Wheels, and Trailing Wheels. There's also the concept of Banking Engines which are trains that push at the back, I find that kind of cool, and Maglevs are awesome, they hover with magnets. I've always been a marauder with my hobbies with a very wide array of shallow entry level knowledge, mostly consumerist, which makes it all borderline useless. I think my lack of true knowledge in any topic is why I feel like I have no personality, and why I''m so vulnerable to porn rabbitholes and going on mental tangents where my mind races between different subjects to the point of utter confusion. Maybe I'm autistic or something, but I feel like this could be a step towards having a more functional brain, and maybe from there I can start becoming a better person who isn't trapped in perpetual brainfog and negative self talk. I dunno, I just came and I'm tired right now.
>>
File: IMG_4493.png (199 KB, 612x612)
199 KB
199 KB PNG
I miss fren
>>
>>31139789
>You are a poison to society
Society and all human interaction is formed upon trust, trust is required for human cooperation. Many laws exist solely to enforce trust, as without it you cannot have a society. There is a reason most religions have treachery and betrayal in the lowest parts of their respective hells. Yet here you are playing apologetics for an action well documented in psychological literature to cause harm to someone, and so well known to harm trust all religions forbid it and societies used to execute people for it. Your ideas of "fuck you I can so whatever I want if it feels good" is what's antisocial, and the mindset you matter more than society or someone you entered into an agreement with is what's narcissistic and societal poison. This level of not only arrogance, but flagrant disregard for others and societal expectations make me wonder, are you diagnosed with NPD or ASPD?
>>
>>31139226
You have no empathy for her. You’re a narcissist. You discarded her. I’m glad she had the opportunity to be with someone who will listen to her, nourish her, be there for her. She needs that with her extra baggage. And here you are on an image board with her living rent free in your head while you talk down on a beautiful woman who is hurting. You’re an asshole. The End.
>>
I'm sorry Mom, you do your best for me and I just keep failing you over and over.
>>
>>31137289
why the fuck do women keep playing games, i hate this shit
>have an argument with ex?? gf
>we break up
>three days after that i try to get back together cause we were both angry at the time
>she says she doesn't want it anymore and wishes me good luck
>ok, i tell her i want the best for her and we stop talking
>2 weeks after that she starts talking to me again (she's the one who kept messaging me)
>we have a great time and spend basically 2 days talking nonstop and she keeps flirting with me
>then all of a sudden, without saying anything, she goes radio silent after answering me with "yeah" or "ok"
what the fuck is wrong with her
i'm out of here
>>
>>31137991
Do it. Report back what happens.
>>
>>31139789
>Cheating is not "hurtful,"
Stopped reading right there, cheater
>>
>>31140083
Silent treatment into love bomb is a classic manipulation tactic.
You're probably dealing with a narcissist, she wants to make you feel like you depend on her and she wants to be in control of how you feel.
>>
I hate who I am
I want to dissociate who I am from myself but I don't know how to do so
>>
>>31139789
You're either a cheater or fucking retarded. Probably both.
>>
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I CANT TAKE IT ANYMROE I NEED TO HAVE SEX I NEED TO FUCK I WANNA DO THINGS WITH HER I WANT HER SO BAD BRO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>31140083
Yeah this is manipulation. She wants to smokescreen you so that you don't know what's up or down when she forces you to get back together with her. I'm dealing with this right now too. My ex, despite being broken up with by me multiple times, thinks we're "on a break" and won't stop texting and calling me.
I can't go back. It'll kill my soul.
You should do what I'm doing and go no contact.
>>
>>31140151
Don't do it. Let me guess, she cheated on you and wants you to go back.
>>
>>31140172
no
not by a long shot
we met two months ago and we're hitting off pretty fucking fast
i'm taking a whole life's sexual frustrations out on make out sessions
I feel like she's doing the same thing too
but here I am on 4chan in a Saturday night, why? because uni is fucking us both hard in the ass and we won't ever have time to meet or see each other outside campus
im going crazy im too horny for my own good
>>
>>31140440
So why not fuck? Show up to her apartment and tell her you miss her. Or, if you don't want to be TOO forward, you can always call and say "I miss you and I'd like 2 hours of your time tonight" and see what she says.
>>
I love you, but I can't ever be with you again. We both know that. You hurt me far too many times. We're so good together sexually. It's the best I've ever had, anywhere. It'll always be the best. The amount of shit we did together is hard to believe. But, you did it with other people, too. I can't ever marry you. I can't ever have children with you. I can't even trust you enough to combine our bank accounts. Thinking about living with you stresses me out. I have to leave. This relationship is a dead end and we both know it.
I loved you. I really wanted us to be each other's forever. But, does forever only last 12 weeks once I move in? You still owe me $77 for my U Haul, bitch.
>>
>>31140453
you say as if I don't try that every other Friday
we're both genuinely too busy
we have exams literally every day, sometimes even on weekends
but boy oh boy the moment we have a day off...
>>
Okay I'm gonna go on a schizo ramble rq. For years I have had the desire to make art, but whenever I see art I go, "no not that". Like if I had the ability to reproduce the drawings or paintings of ANY artist I see, I honestly wouldn't do it for reasons other than monetary because they simply do not captivate me. And yet something inside tells me, "Make art". And it's pointing me in a specific direction, but a super vague one. It honestly drives me kinda nuts but I believe I'm on track to create a new form of art that will shock and amaze everyone. Like anytime I doubt myself there's a weird unconscious feeling inside that goes "you got this bro". But it gives no directions or advice, it's just motivation. Which is weird as hell. But slowly, very slowly, I think I'm making progress. I think it's gonna happen.
>>
>>31140492
If she's alone in her apartment doing homework... you can be there with her. Say you have homework too and you want to do it in her presence, IDK.
I'm only so adamant that this works because I've fucked so many college girls while they're muted on their Zoom class using these exact tactics. "Oh hey I have stuff to do for work as well, let's make it a study date and I promise to be quiet as a mouse"
>>
>>31140499
there's more to art than paintings and music. what are you planning?
>>
>>31140083
>>31140132
Ive experienced the same thing, and this is correct. Just dont engage with her. Starve her from the attention she is craving. Its not worth it.
>>
>>31139176
its like dating only now she has your balls in her hand for a different reason
>>
>>31140519
Digital art, just done in a super novel way. I can't really give more info sadly, just wish me luck
>>
How can you be so thick! Take a hint take a hint take a hiiiiiint!
>>
Whiney child voice from outside source deactivated. Here it comes, here it comes. Ah, much better.
>>
File: 1711127491579058.gif (232 KB, 600x338)
232 KB
232 KB GIF
>have been intimate with 3 women in my life
>all have been cold, and not seen me as much more than therapy buddy/drunken fuck
Apperantly I'm just a pretty face, I've given up on love, I just can't believe in it. Everything seems so distant, transactional, and sporadic
>>
i dont really deserve to be alive but i wanted to
>>
>>31140658
I know how this feels. I just want a woman to be warm and comforting to me. I've only had it once with a one night fling that wasn't interested in actually being with me. So, I get it. Sorry anon.
>>
>try to ask girl out
>she doesn't say no directly, but the way she explains herself out of it is basically a no anyway
>turns out she instead spent that time trying to sell herself on twitter/onlyfans and sexting with random people online
it should feel like I dodged a bullet but it just feels really shitty
>>
Man I fuckin hate that the voice acting industry is so hard to get into. I don't care about the competition, i just hate having to kiss ass to people in order to network and shit. Kinda buns
>>
>>31140760
i love kissing ass
>>
I have never ever had sex in my whole entire life!
>>
Masculine values have gotten a masculine world and now it doesn't matter. Women are hookers for you. This is the world that men created.
>>
>>31140840
I’m a man and personally I would have created a different world
>>
>>31140843
Of course you all regret it now. It's too late.
>>
>>31140840
>Jews and men are interchangeable
>>
>>31140856
Oh hi orc - kiss your satanic Muslim brotherhood of colonizers goodbye. I will be using my contacts now.
>>
I feel like my wife is alienating me from having a relationship with my two year old son. When me and him are joking together she’ll pour cold water on it and imply that it’s something wrong for me and him to be playing.

She also through a fit that I facetimed my mom this morning with him. Which I rarely get a chance to do (it’s been at least a couple months) yet she facetimes her parents with him weekly. My mom has only met my son once in person, her parents multiple times despite being way further away. Yet my wife still gets annoyed at the thought of visiting my mom.

My wife’s a bitch.
>>
>>31140913
You need to drop that bitch, bro. You already made a mistake marrying someone like that. Don't lose twice by staying and merely delaying the inevitable.
>>
Oh boy, I can’t wait to sit around for the next two hours wishing the girl I met this week would actually text me back
>>
>>31139789
>it's offensive to assholes who think love means...sense of entitlement to your partner's sexual exclusivity

...lol what you think marriage is?
why you suggesting someone who cheats and feels this way to someone who is aiming for exactly that exclusivity?
>>
>>31140798
Why don't you kiss mine then bby
>>
I'm insecure about my face. I'm lucky enough to have good health, be fit, tall, and have a good paying job with a decent life; but I really hate looking at myself in the mirror. I have the classic 'mouth breather' face, and have gotten to the point I don't even pay attention to my whole face and just focus on something else in the mirror (cleaning up hair, brushing teeth, focus on my eyes, etc)
I can socialize and am charming enough to have girlfriends, but it kills me inside when I see my profile in pictures or the mirror.
Forget being handsome, I just want to look normal.
>>
YOU
BETTER HAVE A DAMN JOB
BEFORE YOU GET A NEW "FRIEND" (YOU KNOW WHAT IM SAYING)
>>
I see my family has once again left me out of their fun plans.

Fuck you.
Fuck all of you
I'm done with you fake ass family
Pieces of lying shits
>>
>go to get a haircut after work
>the girl who gives me a haircut looks exactly like Emma Dumont
>end up insanely nervous and barely say anything the whole time
I just wanted my hair to be a bit more manageable I wasn't expecting that
>>
File: file.png (720 KB, 735x651)
720 KB
720 KB PNG
I hate not sleeping in my own bed. Like I'm in my bed right now and it's comfy. I can just shut the laptop off, roll over, and be out for the night in ten minutes. If I'm staying at a friends house or in a hotel, might as well just knock 4-5 hours off my sleep and feel like shit all day.
>>
Ohh you can get new "friends"so easily but you can't even get a job??
Priorities get them STRAIGHT!!!
>>
>>31141217
I'M TRYIN SHEESSSH
>>
how the fuck do i get her back
>>
>>31141267
put a shit scented air freshener in the cabin air filter of her car.
>>
>>31141283
dang that might be it
>>
there was a mouse inside of my toaster and i turned it on to kill it and smoke came out for a bit before i turned it off
is my house gonna like burn down
>>
Every time I see a MTF tranny pretend they are capable of period cramps, it makes me want to commit absolute violence to remove these people from the breeding pool and society.
20 year old grown ass men who graduated high school, forget the most basic concept that you need to have the organ capable of cramping, in order to have said cramps. Seeing them larp around and that they just need to take a shit is annoying. Including as someone who has IBS, just trivializes the actual pain you can face from just shit cramps.
>>
File: youfuckedup.jpg (393 KB, 1400x2006)
393 KB
393 KB JPG
>>31141315
unless the mouse becomes firesqueak you should be fine. if it does youre fucked though rip.
>>
she’s falling away from me, just doesn’t care as much, more every day
>>
>>31141334
ok thanks. my apartment does slightly smell of smoke but its whatever
i should read firepunch actually
>>
>>31140561
Hint harder.
>>
I'm trying so hard to just not give in and lose it, but you're making it hard to keep going.
>>
but in the end does it really even matter?
>>
I can finally rest easy now seeing you happy. It’s taken a lot of weight off my shoulders over the years. It didn’t really bother me at all desu. I know where we stand with this and I’m happy with it. I knew you were something special when I first saw you. Happy you noticed me too. Sucks I can’t be there but it is what it is. Just know I will always love you and take good care of yourself. You deserve all the love you can get. Maybe in the next life we can make something happen. Cya :)
>>
I love you Reid.
>>
My long distance girlfriend is high with friends tonight and it's killing me. It kills me every night she's always doing something with people. She gets high or drinks or just plays games or hangs out with so many people she's stopped bothering to mention their names. Just, "smoking in a friend's dorm".
I'm so lucky I have a girlfriend in any capacity but the fact that I spend every night alone in my apartment kills me. I have no non-familial connection with anyone anymore
I lost every friend I ever had years ago and now I don't know what to do
I feel like I'm wasting my 20s and in general that I'm wasting away
>>
>>31141748
Reid shadow legends?
>>
Alr that's all folks. My stagnation arc is over and my productivity arc is beginning.
>>
There's so much I want to do it's fucking fucking with me aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
>>
My best friend in college ghosted me out of the blue. It was 10 months ago but for some reason it's been really fucking with me for the first time this week. I'm used to drifting away from all my friends when we aren't in the same school/job/club anymore, but this was different because the last time we talked everything was normal and she was happy for me starting a new job and even volunteered a bunch of extra contact information to be a reference for my job, but when I tried to contact her again a little over a month later she never responded. Then I tried again two months later with no response. In the past I would have given up after two, but I was working with my therapist on avoiding mind reading and catastrophic thinking, so I texted her again a month later. I texted her one more time two months after that to talk about the reference for my job again and she didn't respond to that either.
I'm not surprised we lost contact because it had been years since the peak of our friendship and I was never as important to her as a friend as she was to me, and I've never managed to maintain a friendship anyway, and of course I would love for things to be like old times again, but more so than anything I want to know why it was so much more sudden this time and if I did anything to make her hate me.
>>
>>31141914
>but when I tried to contact her again a little over a month later
Why did you wait a month to contact her.
>>
File: 1707585551347778.jpg (75 KB, 554x816)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
>>31137289
>Finally moved out of my parent's house and into my own apartment 5 years ago
>since then, I've gained almost 100 pounds, started drinking heavily, and developed a fetish for Mom/Bully porn
I want to die
>>
I'm going to leave my grandmother die for all the damage she did to my mom. Hey, everybody remembers his first time and I want to remember my first femicide
>>
>>31141919
No reason in particular. I was starting a new job 200 miles away and I knew she was busy with a job with terrible hours while trying to get into a professional school. Like I said, it had been years since the peak of our friendship and it wasn't abnormal for us to go that long without talking at that point, but before we had always picked up like no time had passed.
>>
>>31141914
My best friend I'd known since kindergarten ghosted me like a year and a half ago
I'm still not over that shit and I still sometimes look at his social media to try to see what he's up to
It hurts so bad to feel so close to someone one day and then slowly have to come to terms with the fact that you didn't mean nearly as much to them as you thought you did
>I've never managed to maintain a friendship anyway
Have you pushed people away like I did?
>>
>>31141942
Honestly dude it sounds like you had a hand in the friendship ending so you probably shouldn't moan so much about it. Still, this is the get it off your chest thread, and I do sympathize with you.
>>
>>31141948
>Have you pushed people away like I did?
Once when I was young (around 6th grade). But for the most part I just don't think I ever learned how to be a friend with someone that life isn't forcing me to be around ever day, so I just neglect it and eventually it dies off.
>>
>>31141958
I regret neglecting past friendships so much because I feel like I've learned and grown and could do so much better now, but I've already neglected or pushed enough people away that I have no one left to salvage. So now I'm just left having learned lessons but having no use for them until I can find community again
I hope you haven't reached this stage yet and can still save yourself from being alone
>>
>>31141954
Of course I did, but I've let a lot of friendships wither away before. What's bothering me is that this time felt more sudden and maybe even spiteful. I'm also frustrated because I feel like even if I fix all of my social skills and was 100% committed to revitalizing the friendship, there's nothing I can do with someone who's actively ignoring me besides beg impotently. I know that there are a dozen other people that I was never as close to, that I haven't spoken to in longer, that would respond if I reached out to them now, and with whom I could restart a friendship if I had the skills and mental energy.
>>
>>31141976
One thing my therapist did manage to show me was that people don't mind hearing from old friends. If there are people from your past that you left on good terms with (from whom you mutually drifted away instead of pushed away), you might be surprised at how well they respond to you reaching out.
>>
>>31141995
>Of course I did, but I've let a lot of friendships wither away before
Wtf
> What's bothering me is that this time felt more sudden and maybe even spiteful.
Dude get over yourself what's with the ego. Lost my sympathies. Talk this over with your therapist.
>>
>>31142006
>Dude get over yourself what's with the ego
I don't understand what you mean. Maybe a bit self-centered in the sense that I assume the problem is with me, but not because I think highly of myself or that I'm particularly important. I don't like myself so it's easy to jump to the conclusion that other people don't like me.
>>
>>31137289
(1)
I would tell you this upfront, but your mental health has left you so fragile, I'm doing my best to take that into consideration, something you never considered towards me. I really just want you to heal, and be happy and healthy, but you need to take responsibility for that yourself. I just need to get these frustrations out.

My husband knows. He's helped me so much through the religious trauma and from the culture that enabled you and other ex of mine to act the way y'all did.

I know that your medication may not completely take away the negative or positive symptoms of this horrible horrible disease that you're suffering from and that otherwise these thoughts would be falling on deaf ears. You just have to try to be the best person that you can possibly be. You're in your own reality and world of delusions, and I can't and couldn't help you because you're convinced that I'm some kind of enemy.

I'm not. I'm just a regular person. You don't know that I have my own mental health struggles. You don't know that I was diagnosed with PTSD. You don't know that I've suffered from horrific abuse from my family. You don't know that I'm a victim (I hate that word) of both a smear campaign and Munchausen by Proxy.

I am truly very very sorry that you are suffering from schizophrenia. At the worst of the abuse perpetrated on me by my family I finally broke and suffered a psychotic break. I understand only a tiny sliver of what you've been through.

For the year and a half that we were together, I thought that you were a manipulative jerk. I never saw the signs - if they were under the surface, I truly never saw them. I only saw an insecure young man who was playing hot and cold with me and flirting with other coworkers... at a ministry-centered job.
>>
>>31142140
(2)
For the year and a half that we were together, I thought that you were a manipulative jerk. I never saw the signs - if they were under the surface, I truly never saw them. I only saw an insecure young man who was playing hot and cold with me and flirting with other coworkers... at a ministry-centered job.
You talked about how much you loved God and Jesus so much, and then pulled a 180° on the women. You objectified me and showed contempt the rest of your female coworkers and saw them as lesser than and you as having authority simply because you have a penis

Not just side-eyeing other women, you were gawking at their asses for like 20 seconds. I was insecure myself and a young girl fresh out of high school. This was my first relationship. A quick look wouldn't even bother me now, but even my husband, with a different set of morals, agreed that it was problematic when I tried to reality-check on the matter and discuss some of that trauma.
Of course it bothered me. Over time I had to learn what healthy relationships look like. I didn't always respond in the best or most mature way, I'll take accountability for that - but everytime I told you what you were doing was hurting me, you ignored it and just kept going. You even said "what about your sin, huhhhhh?"

Okay, tell me what I'm doing wrong! But you didn't. You remained vague. It was nothing more than deflection.
>>
>>31142161
(3)

You talked about how much you loved God and Jesus so much, and then pulled a 180° on the women. You objectified me and showed contempt the rest of your female coworkers and saw them as lesser than and you as having authority simply because you have a penis.
Not just side-eyeing other women, you were gawking at their asses for like 20 seconds. I was insecure myself and a young girl fresh out of high school. This was my first relationship. A quick look wouldn't even bother me now, but even my husband, with a different set of morals, agreed that it was problematic when I tried to reality-check on the matter and discuss some of that trauma.
>>
(4) I don't feel like typing out the rest of this stupid shit you did when you still came across as normal but basically, stop lying and screaming at people and slamming shit on the ground and then proclaiming how much you love god and then going around smearing people and telling people things they never fucking did because they haven't been in your life for years. It's been 15 FUCKING YEARS DUDE.

You're still talking shit and I only left you because you were a manipulative asshole! I moved on with my life. You weren't interested in me then and now you're still pulling this crap. Cognitively I know you have this condition and can't control this lying or honest confabulating or hallucinations or whaetever...

it and it's not your fault but GOD I'm so FRUSTRATED. GOD SCHIZOPHRENIA SUCKS FOR EVERYONE INVOLVED. Can't imagine what your family feels either. Your brother seemed frustrated too. It's not your fault man but UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH god you're such a dick even when you're not even trying. That's the tragedy. That's the real tragedy. You hurt people so bad even when you're not trying to.
>>
What reason do you have to gaslight and lie to me? I don't understand.
>>
I just want my suffering to stop.
>>
>>31137289
Alright, alright _______. We can talk about the note. In fact, I'm gonna write you another one. Next session should be very interesting.
>>
I feel unlovable because I used to be a prostitute and am in sex addiction therapy. In therapy though, my therapist is great
>>
I hate working more than anything in this world. I hate having to be up at a strict time and having to leave my house to do something i hate to pay my rent. What's worse is that it's physically taxing. I'm only 34 but my back feels like it's 54. I'm buying a camper within next 2 years and dropping the fuck out to live around free public land. I might work 1-2 days a week as a dish bitch to pay for food and water and fuel but beyond that I'm so fucking done. I'll kill myself if I have to keep spending a third of my life working. every moment i spend at work i feel this intense head pressure and a desire to leave. i have been homeless several times because my hatred for having a job outweighs my desire to have a comfortable home until I finally break from not being able to shower after months. i cant wait for the day i fuck off and don't have to contribute anything to some asshole for little in return.
>>
>>31142429
whats worse? being an ex prostitute or being a wizard?
>>
>>31142442
What
>>
>>31142446
A wizard is 4chan slang for 30+ year old virgin, I feel like that's about as bad as ex prostitute as far as fucking up sexually. I wonder which is seen as worse though.
>>
>>31142457
I don’t know lol. I have a lot of trauma and mental illnesses. Did, borderline and ptsd to name just a few. I think incels probably suffer a lot too though, same coin different side.

I have been in a lot of pain physically dangerous situations though. - so that part is probably “worse” lol.
>>
I am sad all the time and reduced to tears. I don't think I'll ever be able to live the life I would like to due to the hurdles. I tried Stoicism and after a while it just doesn't help. I just am not around anyone who could support me (my family is also a mess) and probably have no means to find those who would bother with the burden.
>>
>>31137289
I keep feeling really anxious AFTER speaking to a certain friend and I really don't know why. I'm kinda clunky in my communication and in my mind it sounds like I'm lying because of the hesitation sometimes, I guess I'm worried they think I'm liar but then even bringing it up to clarify it with them would feel like I'm definitely lying.
>>
Since the end of highschool there has been a question that has been eating at me, what do I like to do?
Now this should be a very banal question to answer but for the life of me I cannot find an answer. I've been ignoring this question for the majority of this year by working on uni stuff and watching shit on the internet.
But it's still crawls back to me and I still don't know the answer.
>>
File: 1510685112004.jpg (29 KB, 640x640)
29 KB
29 KB JPG
>sister wants to move in with me
>I'm in the process of choosing an apartment and moving, gonna be weeks of agony until I adjust
>don't know if I can support the two of us
stres
>>
>>31142502
If you you are close, explaining how you feel and the situation fully will help. Liars avoid conversations, and lie when caught out. Avoiding conversation looks more guilty.
>>
>>31137289
>be me
>like girl at church
>too shy to realize she liked me back at one point (probably)
>realize i probably look like an autist to most people
>realize there's no point in trying
>feel miserable
i've honestly given up on actually trying to get a girlfriend. everytime i actually meet someone i like i do nothing about it anyway because i hesitate.
>>
>>31141780
You're not "lucky" to have a long distance gf that does drugs with other guys every night. If anything she's a weight
>>
I want out of this shithole
I feel like I can't really be myself when I'm not at least a 100 miles away from home
>>
i thought i was over you but nope the feeling is still there
>>
>>31142784
damn gurl, tou can't get your mind off now do you
>>
>>31142803
Obviously that is a boi.
>>
I guess I'll send these messages in the early hours. I hope you take them well.
>>
File: FeGT6piX0AEx5CL.jpg (61 KB, 679x552)
61 KB
61 KB JPG
I recalled a moment in extreme detail from my childhood, and thinking back on it, I may have been witness to the aftermath of child sexual assault.

>5-6 years old
>Parents take me over to the house of some people they knew, clearly friends
>They had a daughter
>Parents put me into a bed upstairs
>Their daughter, also about my age, gets in the bed with me
>Pulls down my underwear and rubs my penis against her vagina
>Did this for several minutes before leaving
>Had no idea what was going on at the time
>Hit me like a brick a few nights ago as I remembered it

Like there's only two possible reasons this happened for her to do this. Either she saw her parents having sex, or she was getting molested.

And as far back as I can remember, I find women physically repulsive.

Correlation?
>>
>>31142746
Your sister wants to move in with you from where? If she has stable living arragements then the answer to her request is obviously no as you can't support her. I don't see any reason to be stressed unless you struggle with telling people "no"
>>
>>31143279
She's moving in from a shitty situation and she's looking for a job. I have to look out for her but it still sucks over all, can't say no
>>
Where there is a will, there is a way. I'm not sure what the way is, but I a sure of my will.
>>
>>31138607
This is not easy to find for the average 4chan user.
>>
>>31137300
This is the coolidge effect.
Time for a new wife.
>>
I’ve been seeing literal messed up stuff lately. And it’s been causing me to view porn less. I was tired of seeing the same type of stuff (literally tame, degen, but tame) and I’m actually surprised how easy it is to come across certain things now.
>>
>>31138214
>constantly extremely ravenously hungry
You're a carboholic. Your diet is shit.
>>
>>31139124
>wife material.
jesus anon you deserve your future.
>>
I’m autistic and will probably never find another autistic partner I can really connect with. All my neurotypical ex’s all let me abruptly. I need to find peace alone
>>
>fucked a guy raw on Friday night
>took morning after pill yesterday
>fucked another guy raw yesterday night
>he gave me money for the morning after pill
I'm not taking it again I'm pretty sure I'm good googling this
>Here’s another way to think of it: Imagine having unprotected sex on Sunday, taking the morning-after pill on Monday at 8 a.m., then having unprotected sex again on Tuesday. You’ll be the most protected from Monday through Thursday at 8 a.m. if you take Plan B and other levonorgestrel-based EC, or Saturday at 8 a.m. if you take Ella. Any sperm from Tuesday’s intercourse, however, could theoretically live inside of you until Sunday—leaving you vulnerable to unintended pregnancy even though you technically took the morning-after pill. While you might still be protected, you’re leaving a lot up to chance, Lauren Streicher, M.D., a professor of clinical obstetrics and gynecology at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, tells SELF.
Not doing it raw anymore btw
>>
>>31140840
>This is the world that men created.
Women created what we have. They turned themselves into pussy commodities instead of wives, mothers.
You did it to yourselves. Enjoy.
>>
>>31140913
Put your foot down anon.
Tell her to STFU and go away.
Stop being a doormat.
>>
Had a dream recently where I was fucking the absolute shit out of Claudia Marie. I don't want to resort to an escort to lose my virginity, but fuck man.
>>
>>31137289
I'm so touch starved. Sometimes I get high and I can almost imagine the feeling of getting hugged. Any physical contact greater than a handshake makes me physically recoil because it's so unexpected. I've had people worried that I got beaten as a child because of it.

My latest and greatest coping mechanism for my life is believing that being human is a shared experience and that we're all offshoots of one greater consciousness that we'll return to after we die. That way, I don't have to mind if the girl I love falls for another guy, because I'm him too.
>>
>>31143798
My cope is that maybe in 20 years we'll have brain dive VR and I'll just become a virtual anime twink and get hugs and affection that way.
>>
>>31140840
Hypergamy leads directly to harems.
Misogyny leads directly to monogamy.
Its literally and completely womens fault, and no one takes blaming men seriously.
You can't take it seriously when women start having sex at 14, have double digit bodycounts by 20 yo.
but 35% and rising of men 18-35yo are virgins. You just can't.
>>
I keep fantasizing about having sex with my SIL. I'd never actually do it because I have too much too lose, but it would be so easy if I really wanted to. It's mostly just distracting to keep thinking about it. Will fapping to her help get over the distraction more quickly or will it just prolong it?
>>
Test
>>
>>31137995
dreading this shit. hard to believe that in CURRENT YEAR the best way we have to check for prostate issues is sticking a finger up your ass. hopefully AI can help with this by the time I'm 40
>>
Life is full of agony.
>>
>>31144054
you passed
>>
I'm scared to publish a book because of the inevitable backlash by the woke mob who try will cancel me and my work (which has alot of problematic themes) and all of it would've been for nothing because it won't get the TV/movie series I want it to.
>>
I'm irritated by how some people on 4chan work.
>>
>>31139680
but you’re still here talking about her? lmaoooo
>>
>>31144230
He's coping and seething
>>
>>31137289
I didn't know that genuine sexual attraction was a real thing until my mid-twenties, or that sexual experiences could actually be positive and good
my life is a sick joke
>>
>>31144401
better late than never. A lot of guys never get to experience it even once unfortunately
>>
>>31144001
yeah trust if men could they would but like anon says at least 30-35% of them literally can't it seems outside of pure luck maybe
>>
Dubs and I ask my crush out tomorrow
>>
>>31137289
Girlfriend just broke up with me citing that I'm "too good" for her. I don't believe this at all and I still love her very much. She calls herself a femcel and I just don't see it. She's perfect and the sweetest most loving individual I've ever met. She's helped me through my deployments as well.
>>
>>31144462
why is it portrayed as some universally normal thing when people figure things out at different paces

I thought I was just asexual or something this whole time because all I knew or cared to know was sex is a terrible abusive thing and that people only do it because they're pressured or forced into it
>>
>>31144540
Bro you're dodging a bullet
>>
File: 1636126844824.webm (1.82 MB, 296x532)
1.82 MB
1.82 MB WEBM
I went out and socialized with new people like the anti-incels said I should. Turns out I was right (and they were wrong): I'm already happy with my life and my only issue is not getting pussy.
>>
I'm sick of you disappearing without warning, without reason, without any purpose at all. I'm sick of you coming back and acting like nothing happened. I'm sick of you acting like it's a normal thing and I shouldn't question it. I'm sick of you showing genuine concern and then disappearing after. I'm sick of it.

If you were my friend, you would at least acknowledge that what you were doing is not socially healthy. If you were my friend, you'd want to be around more than just once every few weeks. If you were my friend, you would understand that my concern for you is the same as yours for me, and you wouldn't dismiss such a thing, as if I was some lesser being to you.

Most of all I'm sick of myself, for letting you back in every time. In sick of myself for thinking "this time it will be different." And most of all, I'm sick of myself for letting you affect me this much while you don't even know or care.
>>
>>31144540
She did you a favour. Sometimes the trash takes itself out. Be thankful for that because those type of girls are always trash. They're usually avoidants and those are the absolute worst.
>>
>>31144633
>>31144710
I don't think she's trash though. I might've dodged a bullet though I'm sure if she was thinking that it wouldn't bode well for the future. It's just tough dude I really loved her. Looking at all the letters she sent me while on deployment is really doing a number on me.
>>
>>31144694
I relate to this so much, I am sorry that's happening anon. I'd suggest drinking it away, but that's not healthy either.
>>
I think you are a cuck, and I am glad we don't talk anymore
>>
>>31144694
This feels directed towards me because I've just been self-isolated for months and months and very rarely talk to anyone
>>
>>31144844
at least im not the one sucking up for other people to be accepted. Im glad we don't talk for sure. gtfo
>>
I hate that I still miss you constantly.
>>
>>31144906
what makes you miss them? Was it really them or what you saw they could have been?
>>
>>31144914
It was really him. There’s some specific quality he has that I’ve never found in anyone else.
>>
>>31144894
That's cool and all but you're still a literal cuck, and I'm happier than you nowadays.
>>
>>31144919
what quality is that?
>>
>>31144906
Move on, focus on yourself and what makes you happy, don't torture yourself for someone who didn't value you
>>
>>31144694
Its kinda scary seeing people post stuff that I would post. I'm glad that I'm not the only one experiencing this kind of stuff.
>>
This is kind of embarrassing but here goes. Last night I was having a drunk conversation with my gf and we started talking about her past. She's been with 5 guys before me but only had sex with 4 of them a few times at most. But her last high school bf was almost a 2 year relationship and she said they had sex like 50-75 times (her estimate). Anyway, I asked who the biggest was and she said me, but that the hs guy was "kinda long" and I'm like wym, like longer than me? And she's like probably not, but maybe similar, but that I'm way thicker.
tldr, the fact that she said we might be similar in length is really tormenting me suddenly. Am i being a retard? She sounded annoyed and hung up on me lmao.
>>
>>31144710
Fuck avoidant bitches.
>>31144736
Burn that shit and move on man. Shes not worth thinking about anymore.
>>
>>31144982
It's a little bit of hurt ego for possibly not being the best, it's human really but you should not be affected by it, best way to go about it is to realize you're more than the best to be the one who got with her for good
>>
the old me is dead and the new me is an initiative taker
>>
>>31144982
Yes. You are being retarded. She probably didnt want to talk about her exes. She also said you were the same size as the guy, if not a little thicker... thats a good thing doofus! So stop fucking worrying about shit that doesn't matter.
>>
>>31142436
Holy shit. I feel the EXACT same way. I hate that there doesn't seem to be any way out of this unless you have a trust fund or something.
>>
>>31144982
bro that's nothing most of our gfs have 20+ bodies whether they say it or not
>>
>>31145006
She said way thicker, but maybe only like slightly longer.
>it doesn't matter
Then why is it annoying me?
>>31145000
thanks , but now she's been giving me the silent treatment all day.
>>31145013
that's crazy. I could never be with someone like that in a real relationship.
>>
File: 1674829600592035.jpg (252 KB, 1810x1080)
252 KB
252 KB JPG
>>31145029
>she's been giving me the silent treatment all day.
She proooooobably thinks you changed your perspective on her, like she's a whore for being with another dude, and that it's you who's being childish, when you don't actually care about the fact she was with him before, obviously, because what bothers you isn't that fact, it's the COMPARISON.
Ask her what's up, and what she feels is the problem, then when it comes up you clarify that nothing's changed at all, might work, should try to fuck her right after to seal this out and never think of it again.
>>
temporarily had IBS induced by medication and holy shit that was NOT what i thought IBS was. i was literally crying and sweating and grabbing onto things so i didn't faint from the pain and my legs were shaking, not even just on the toilet. i could literally make out all the twists and turns in my intestines and feel all of my sphincters in my digestive system and make out the shape of my all my organs and everything. wtf. how the fuck do so many people just suffer from this normally
>>
>>31145151
I don't have IBS but I have IBD. Thankfully medication makes your experience not the norm. I've had times where I could barely walk to the fridge and could feel exactly where my colon was burning but those days are in the past, permanently I hope.
I'm sorry you had such a poor experience and I hope you found some medicine that doesn't do that to you.
>>
I’m glad she blocked me too. I hate seeing her chime in, her posts. Her complaints are so stupid too. She’s honestly whining about craving cigarettes despite never smoking before and when anyone else did she called them idiots for smoking.

It’s honestly so pathetic. Very happy I dodged her, never dating an avoidant again. I hope she’s never happy. It’s rare for me to be this upset with someone but the way she acted and treated me after we broke up was truly beyond the pale.
>>
The woman I'm completely head over heels for was scrolling through her phone in front of me to show me some photos of her recent vacation. As she was scrolling through her apps, I saw Hinge. She always said she never had one and isn't looking for a relationship.

I feel like I just got punched. She shot me down once when I asked her out on a date, so us being a thing has been out of the question for a while. I just never thought she would resort to one of those apps.

Yes I know this is childish
>>
I wish I had a girlfriend. I've never had a relationship, and I never will, but I wish I could.
There's no reason anyone would want to date me though, I have so many flaws and so few good qualities.
I can live with it, but I still wish it was different.
>>
I'm extremely burnt out from everything. Every single thing.
>>
If your Craigslist job listing says "no drama" in it it's time to check the bottom of your fucking shoe.
>>
>>31145205
ooh, is that ulcerative colitis? can you eat anything you want with the meds or do you still have to take certain precautions? and thank you :) i don't have it anymore now (knock on wood). the meds gave me acid reflux and made me retch all the time too. it made me realize wow my digestive system is pretty good normally so i'm not taking it for granted
>>
>>31145367
It's ok, anon. I know that feeling of being punched in the gut. I tried to start something with a girl, we had a falling out, and she immediately ran into the arms of another. I was always willing to try to patch things up and make it work, and seeing her so quickly move onto someone else felt like a stab in the heart. Oh well, there's nothing that I can do now, just move on with my life. No reason to try to force anything. If we are meant to be then we will cross paths again in the future once we are both more mature.
>>
>>31145367
Women go on apps just for validation anon. It doesn't necessarily mean she's looking for a relationship, but it might as well. In any case as hard as it sounds, try to get over her. Talk to, develop feelings for other women.

>>31145484
Feelz /b/ro. My fucking job is a cesspool of incompetant managers who just blabber. They can't fucking explain anything, which is just great when I'm trying to do my job. My boss sent me a email today telling me I did a thing wrong... when I based it off his method, after he ignored my first attempt completely, where the method was correct according to the client. I'm this fucking close to either blowing my brains out, or his. I'm tempted to just use my entire fucking holiday just to avoid him until he leaves EOM. Fuck saving 3 weeks to travel at the end of the year.

All the while I'm battling fucking clinical depression, spiralling physical health (no gym), shitty finances, working 2 jobs, and still trying to heal from my long term girlfriend who broke up with me 44 weeks ago to the day today.

I've dated other women after her (4+), even before I stopped dating (because of the 2 jobs) but none of them, or anything else, has allowed me to not think about her for more than a couple of days.

My only solace is that my crypto portfolio is like 100% up even right now when the market is shitting itself. If it hits a bullrun later this year, I can take a long break at least.

I still fucking miss her. I would've flown aboard to meet her parents like she wanted me to. I would've married her. I would've had children with her.

Nothing brings me joy anymore.
>>
File: struggle.png (118 KB, 259x271)
118 KB
118 KB PNG
>>31145583
>Nothing brings me joy anymore.
I feel you, friendo. I wish I had an answer, but I'm still searching and hoping. We'll just have to endure it.
>>
it's crazy how much of a disease depression really is when you actually don't have depression anymore. it is an illness
>>
>>31145097
i dont think more sex is the answer desu. I feel like sex is what causes all these problems to begin with. Update, she's still not talking to me. What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>31145520
NTA, but I took know that feeling, Anon. I had one do the same thing. She got together with a "friend" one day later. Some women are just trash.
>>
File: 1709615458081268.jpg (906 KB, 828x1023)
906 KB
906 KB JPG
I just don't like him!
>>
>>31145644
I don't know if she is resentful towards me, but I can't hold resentment towards her even if I tried. She acted the way she did out of immaturity. I acted the way I did out of immaturity. In the end it just became clear that there were certain walls between us that prevented things from moving forward. I still have the same feelings for her, they never diminished, I just stored them away and am focusing on moving on. The whole situation drained all my energy, I truly loved her with all my heart, and I know that at one point she at least tried to love me the same way. If she feels bitter about me in any way, I'm not going to fall for that same trap and reciprocate that feeling. The only feeling I ever wanted to reciprocate with her was love.
>>
i think i have depression and am a little disappointed i may never have a family and may never have large friend groups again but i'm actually doing alright
>>
File: 0535 - sCpdyB0.jpg (5 KB, 226x251)
5 KB
5 KB JPG
>>31145606
As bad as it sounds, coming onto this site more makes me hate myself less because past the racism/misogyny/etc, people here are genuinely pissed at society and can see its flaws for what it is. IMO that's far better than being a goycattle wageslave who's content with a shitty min wage surviving paycheck to paycheck.

Don't get me wrong, a lot of us here are in the same material circumstances. But we have the rage beneath boiling, bubbling beneath the surface waiting to erupt and seize the opportunity that comes if it does. That's what sets us apart from the cattle.

I am/was at my worst when I was just brainlessly Goytube/Redditfagging/Instagramming. Goymedia blurs that line between the real and the online.Coming here has such a marked distinction that I'm actually encouraged to go outside and try to improve more. Be it weight lifting then going on /fit/, or talking to women.
>>
>>31140086
i still havent done it
>>
>>31145794
find what makes YOU happy. fuck everyone else.
>>
>>31145761
On the contrary, nobody likes you either.

With your aesthetic choices, your simple-minded ideas posted online, and everything you've done before, even a boring wall is more interesting than your entire existence."
>>
>>31145864
Then why can't they just leave me alone IRL?
>>
>I talked to a roastie femcel to practice approach in college.

>The cunt used me as an excuse when she arrived late to her house (11pm. Last time I saw her it was at 8pm).

>The mother is a mega raging feminist. She makes money out of it. She even has contacts with the college jews.

>The mother calls the collage and I got immediately suspended without any evidence without telling me what happened.

>The femcel lied in her declaration in order to justify it.

>I explained what happened. The college didn't gave a shit because I "didn't had evidence". She also didn't had any evidence, but what she says was literally taken as a "fact".

>I just needed to pass one exam to get my degree. I don't have a job right now so it would have been easy. I even worked for free for that fucking college for a year.

If any groomed autist here want to shoot a college, well...
>>
My new trick to not get fat will be this:
Whenever i eat something unhealthy or too much i will think to myself
>humiliation ritual
Lets see how it goes.
>>
If I'm so boring then just ignore me then!
>>
I might be autistic and you have to treat me like that! Leave me alone and let me live with my hyperfixations!
>>
File: what.jpg (625 KB, 828x1023)
625 KB
625 KB JPG
>>31145761
>>31145932
>>
>>31146033
The person I'm posting about is a clown so I thought it suited the post?
>>
>>31137289
For the last couple months I have been thinking of how to say sorry to an ex of mine whom I left. She emotionally withdrew from me entirely, she kept pushing me away, she destroyed my confidence and made me feel like a monster for wanting to spend time with her.

And yet despite the rational part of me being able to clearly say the above I don't understand why I still love her so much, why when I see an old picture of her I smile, when I find some old gift she made for me it raises my spirits and fills me with joy, when I see her face I'm struck by her beauty. I loved her so much and for a time she loved me.

The apology has basically turned from this multiple paragraph monstrosity explaining every bit and rationale of what was going through my head to just simply wanting to say to her
>Amber, I would have loved to have married you. I wish I could have been so lucky to be the one to love you until the day I die.
She was my only love Anons. I can get with other women, but she stole my heart, with lock and key.
>>
Your race gender and whatever else are not the reasons people don't like you.
They don't like you because you are annoying as fuck
Please become a hero already
>>
>>31137289
i wish i was a guy
>>
that fuckiing cyberpunk song and tongue tied by group love... i think theyre bringing up something deep inside me. i havent cried in years but these songs bring tears to my eyes instantly. it makes my heart yearn for something i think ive forgotten.
>>
>>31146077
I keep to myself and act polite, hey can all fuck off
>>
>>31146092
no you don't, dumbass.
>>
>>31146162
life would be more fun/better if i was
>>
>>31146092
It seems like only the autistic men get a free fucking pass around here!
>>
>>31146191
meaning?
>>
File: 1714011144272533.jpg (107 KB, 840x1024)
107 KB
107 KB JPG
>>31137289
>>31137289
There's too much fucking stuff to do on the Internet and it's overwhelming. I spent years just consooming media 16 hours a day and I'm nowhere near close to being bored. I'm completely addicted to the Internet in general and Youtube in particular and it's destroying my life.
>>
>>31146210
on the contrary i feel like there's nothing to do. it's just the same sites over and over
>>
>>31146203
They don't get called out on their cringe and sperging but autistic femanons do. No one asked for a neurodivergent brain.
>>
>>31146191
Grab a hammer and smash the front part of your brain. Congratulations that's what my autism is
>>
>>31146215
You need to learn how to search for interesting stuff better. Or better yet don't because it will ruin you.
>>
>>31146217
I know you're possibly suffering because of your own but women are expected to be empathic and social, any divergence from that leads to social consequences from both men and women.
>>
Should I start a blog
>>
>>31146217
We literally have the brain of someone who has faced head trauma in a car accident anon. It isn't all that fun. Spending 29 years trying to navigate it without having to have the classic "Hey gang" supportive way of speaking isn't fun.

I'm lucky to get past it all, but I would not think it gives you a free ride on everything.

Like do you want to go through everyday where everyone thinks you're gonna turn into a mass murderer because you looked extremely pissed off due to someone pulling a silly prank on you all the time? I'd rather look happy.
>>
>>31146216
how do the anons know its a femanon
>>
>>31146264
Some femanons post differently, like use a lot of cat pics, or cutsy pics. Also the man bashing, and period posts are a dead give away. Also some femanons just admit it unless it's an anon just leaping as a femanon.
>>
>girl I've been talking to has a 2nd phone
>think that's a little odd but try not to be judgmental about it, there could be a good reason
>turns out that 2nd phone is one she uses for taking nudes and sexting with random people online
why do I even bother
>>
My girlfrtiend hasn't been texting me recently and I wonder if she's still mad at me. A while ago I told her I'd drop porn for her but of course she found out i didn't but it was last year and it's weird for her to still be mad about it. we do voice calls and i play games for her on stream and she still isn't happy. idk what she wants me to fucking do she's not in control of my dick and the pity party is annoying
>>
>>31146297
>>31146264
Also that's not to be confused with the anime girls and loli posting, that's all anon posting. Sorry for my sperging.
>>
I’m so glad that you exist, anon
>>
>>31137289
Don't know how to feel about my girlfriend talking to other guys basically the first 2 months of our relationship. For context we had been seeing each other for 2 months and officially became a couple after these 2 months of us going on dates and hanging out. I know for most people it wouldn't be considered cheating, but the thing is we agreed not to talk or see others about after 2 or 3 weeks of seeing each other. Yet she was still talking to other people, and she was still messaging people a few weeks after us officially becoming a couple. On top of thar I always feel inadequate in this relationship and like there's always a double standard. She can go to Vegas for her friends birthday yet I can't go to Montana alone to meet up with one of my online buddies that I've know for 4 years, one of my friends invited me to go bar hopping, can't go yet she gets to go to clubs on the weekends when she turns 21. Those are just a few examples of double standards, she also has a ton of guys on her snapchat and Instagram yet doesn't remove any of them despite me telling her how uncomfortable it makes me feel. Just needed to vent about all of this I guess
>>
>>31144178
If you commit yourself to the bad path, the path you know deep down is wrong, than the climax of your life will reveal a shocking truth. In a stunning reversal, you will realize that you are viewed as a monster, a symbol of fear and destruction. The public will confront the moral ambiguity of your life's work for decades.
>>
Going to spend another 6 months off this website. I honestly don't care about being banned from here anymore. -_-
>>
>>31146329
spam her with bbc porn and tell her you wish it was her in the videos
>>
>>31144694
It's just because I love you and you don't love me. the same way. So I just leave instead of getting jealous or upset. If I'm out of your life, you can just flirt and be with whoever, without any thought of me.
>>
i dont know what is socially healthy. ive had very few friends in my life. i let other people dictate the flow because im incapable of seeing value in anything that i do. i refrain from even putting stock in the things that i feel because thay only matter as much as i do. what is my care worth really. being there might only dissuade other better people from sticking around and i dont want that for you. i want you to have the best and i suck no matter how hard i try.
>>
>>31146483
Well, I either hide my bigotry from tainting my work, get exposed anyway with a story ultimately suffered from holding back, or I go all in and be reviled and hated even after my death but my work is deeply remembered and analysed in all it's nuance, a proper legacy to earn literary immortality.
>>
>>31146391
i see, thanks for explaining
>>
>>31146796
Is it true? Is it kind? Is it necessary?
>>
>>31146865
You're welcome.
>>
I'm going to see a friend this week who I kind of have a thing for but I'm 99% certain she has been fucking a mutual friend of ours for months. I never made a move, it's not my business, but I wish I had thought of a way to get out of going now.
>>
>>31143057
Damn life be like that sometimes. I would say correlation is pretty clear.
>>
I feel as though you respond so hatefully to everything that I say or do. It’s like every action I take enrages you, no matter how well-intentioned, and you’re so eager to ascribe the worst possible motivations and interpret things in a negative light, or accuse me of lying even if it’s plainly obvious that I’m telling the truth. Like you’re just eager to jump on any mistake I make and point it out to humiliate me and cast me as a villain, and then justify yourself by claiming that you’re only being objective or just stating the facts, when you know very well that you’re presenting those facts selectively and out of context. And I know that you only act this way because it’s me, because if someone else did or said exactly the same thing you wouldn’t respond like that. I feel like you’ve been posting this type of shit with the intention of taunting me, like the stuff about it being the tip of the iceberg on this one and wanting to avoid women who are hopelessly mentally ill or whatever else. And I understand that I’ve wronged you and you have reasons to be frustrated, and I really am sorry, but I feel like you adopted this attitude of extreme hostility towards me even before I had really done anything wrong, like your immediate response to me attempting to communicate with you was just unmitigated rage. All I want is to be good enough for you to care about me and not be angry with me and want to communicate with me but nothing I do will ever be enough
>>
>>31146014
Same!
>>
>>31144929
Talking about it just makes me sad.
>>
1. There's a camera in here
2. My life is over with good reason and that's the end of it
>>
>>31149034
I don't really care to do much of anything apart from endlessly ruminate on why I do anything I do for the rest of my life any ways.
>>
And that's what I get for doing everything as wrong as possible and then blaming everyone else for this or that
>>
It is undeniably over

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.