[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1714122347097120.jpg (95 KB, 570x839)
95 KB
95 KB JPG
My dad thinks that whey is a steroid. Is there any of convincing him it's not?
>>
Ask him why he thinks that to find out where he comes from. Does he think that because milk contains hormones or what?
>>
>>31137166
He is uneducated, stupid and has a really short temper and anger problems
>>
>>31137147
This reminds me of the thread where a guy got into a horrible all out argument because his dad said he likes mass shooters. Are you him?

Regardless, advice is same I said to him: stop getting into stupid fights. Just don't bring up that you use whey anymore. If he brings it up defend yourself saying it isn't roids, but don't let him pull you into a fight. Instead try to be calm and explain where whey comes from, what's in it, ect. Avoid arguments when possible, and be cool when they kick off to diffuse the emotion.

Hope it goes well. Remember to love your poppa even if he's a little crazy.
>>
>>31137180
Yeah but have you tried finding out where the error in his thinking is by asking why he thinks that? That usually clears up a lot to ask people to explain their statement.
>>
>>31137147
No whey
>>
>>31137183
>Hope it goes well. Remember to love your poppa even if he's a little crazy.
No point to love stupid & aggressively ignorant people. They don't love you back as much as you love them.
>>
>>31137147
Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=how+is+whey+made

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.