[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

I want to learn how to sing the vocals to a particular song, take those vocals, put it along with the instrumental, and then upload it to YouTube. I don't expect to get famous nor make money out of it (I'm pretty sure I actually legally can't make money due to copyright anyway), I just really want to do it since I like singing along to songs all the time. I got inspired by people like Will Stetson and this one guy on YouTube who I found, his name being DevoutCloud, who both do this exact thing.

Admittedly, I have already done something like this twice, but it's just me singing the song, without the instrumental. I uploaded it but I really do want to learn how to sync up my lyrics to instrumentals and make a proper song cover. I recorded those two instances with Audacity and then just took the raw file. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers.
>>
>>31116191
Sing the song while listening to the instrumental with headphones. Record it with a microphone and camera. Open your video editor. Put in the video you recorded. The only audio will be your singing. Add the file of the instrumental to the video project. You can slightly adjust when it starts to get it to sync perfectly. Now you have the best quality video of you singing to the instrumental song.
>>
>>31116191
There are karaoke versions of a lot of songs online

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.