[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / pw / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x / xs] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/adv/ - Advice

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: images (1).jpg (7 KB, 192x148)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
Is it normal to be kicked out of a 24 hour laundromat cause the staff think you're homeless?
>>
>>31110606
wot
>>
>>31110606
are you homeless? you probably reek like BO and shit dude...
>>
>>31110606
How long were you in there for? Did you have laundry with you?
>>
>>31110606
Yes, and perfectly legal. You have no right to be in any place of business unless you are doing business there.
>>
>>31110606
You know a homeless dude saved my life once
>>
>>31112274
That's just an ignorant assumption.

Most people who are homeless, you would never know were homeless. They actually keep good hygiene.

They take baths in places like gyms. They brush their teeth. They groom themselves. They go to work for money, like temp agencies. They use that money to pay for food. To buy clean clothes. To wash their clothes. To buy storage units to store those clothes.

All while looking for permanent jobs so they can get a hotel room and then an apartment.

Most homeless people are just regular people going through some financial troubles.
>>
>>31113886
A homeless DJ?
>>
>>31116451
They make the best DJs imho
>>
>>31117466
Ya but how the fuck do they carry their kit if they're homeless?
>>
>>31119158
They carry it on their back
>>
>>31114592
I've never met a homeless person that fits that description.
They're all disgusting bums who beg and steal.
I fucking hate hobos, they're like a cockroach in human skin.
Also if you've ever given a single dollar to one, fuck you.
>>
>>31121118
That's EXACTLY why you've never met one. Because they did everything in their power to not look or smell like a bum.

And are taking every opportunity they can to get a job so they won't be homeless.

You would never know they were homeless unless they told you, because they are out there every morning at the temp agency trying to find work and not out there on the streets wasting their lives sleeping on the sidewalk after drinking some alcohol.

They also probably live in a shelter, where they have access to a lot of resources, like food and donated clothes. Bums don't live in shelters cause the shelters would force them to look for a job or they get kicked out.
>>
>>31121833
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSVqLHghLpw
>>
>>31121911
>homeless people who are homeless due to hard financial times don't exist
>they're all just lazy bums and druggies that haven't showered in years
You're an absolute fucking idiot
>>
>>31121104
That's a lot of shit to carry on your back
>>
>>31121118
Give generously
>>
>>31123986
kek
>>
>>31123993
Oh kek
>>
>>31122111
Homeless due to hard times that are genuinely trying to get on track dont exist. They've all been stabbed, raped, and cannibalized by the other more dominant homeless
>>
>>31124972
lol I would love to live in your world for a day or two
>>
>>31124972
>homeless cannibals
congrats you are officially responsible for me spitting my starbucks coffee all over my keyboard
>>
>>31124972
>stabbed, raped, and cannibalized

in that order?
>>
>>31124972
This.
Also people intentionally deny and the media intentionally silences the r*ptile-related incidents. Homeless people who try to work and go solo an not do drugs with the others in tent cities are going missing daily due to r*pti-attacks and everyone just pretends it fucking never happened or that they don't exist.
>muh it was millons of years ago
Ok sheltered faggot, tell that to my friend who was in the hospital with veloceraptor-consostent bite marks
>>
>>31126393
is there some reason you're afraid to spell out the word reptile
>>
>>31114592
You must have really hard working bums where you live, most homeless in Seattle reak of BO, and hand sanitizer. Which for some reason they think can replace a bath...
It's like a sickly sweet smell that makes me want to puke.

>>31122111
Nobody ever said every homeless person stinks and is lazy you stupid fuck.
I'm talking about the visibly homeless drunken/ drugged morons on the Rapid-ride, who reek of beer, BO, and shit.
They do exist, fuck right off.
>>
>>31127240
Because what that anon is talking about is a homeless person. Someone who is homeless by whatever circumstances.
What you are talking about is a hobo, someone who has gave up on taking care of themselves and are living in degeneracy.
A big difference.

I have been homeless and like that anon said, you would not even know, I bathed in local leisure centres, clean, washed my clothes in a laundry etc, all while looking for and then doing work to get a home and escape the situation.
>>
>>31127069
Go away glownigger
>>
>>31127240
>Nobody ever said every homeless person stinks and is lazy you stupid fuck
You sure bout that homie?
>>31121118
>They're all disgusting bums who beg and steal
>>
>>31127474
Do you recommend temp agencies? I need some fast cash right now so I can rent an extended stay hotel while I wait to start my job at Walmart.

It will take about two weeks to see my first paycheck and I'm sick and tired of hanging out at the library every single day.
>>
>>31127617
desu I dont know your situation or what the job market is like even in my own country now.
I used to be able to get a temp job pretty easy but now its probably more complicated.
Still the point is with homelessness, you need money and all you have is time so all your time should be spent doing what is necessary to get out of the situation.
That time being working/making money and looking for places to live to get out the situation.

you know you can, or I could at least, use the local newspapers and just ring people, brief over your plight and ask for advance on a property to rent. Doesn't need to be luxurious place, just a place to be safe, bathe etc so you can then get a job.

Homelessness is a bitch, but with effort, luck and finding people with compassion you can get out of the situation.
>>
>>31127520
I don't care about some other retard who's being hyperbolic.
Are you going to now claim that every homeless person is a hard worker that smells like flowers? Of course not, we both know better.

Let's stop wasting time on silly arguments that solve nothing.
>>
>>31127926
You mean that other retard isn't you?
My goodness gracious!
>>
File: 170424meme32-618x636.jpg (81 KB, 618x636)
81 KB
81 KB JPG
>>31128107
>>31127926
>>
File: fealty.jpg (7 KB, 294x171)
7 KB
7 KB JPG
>>31121118
>Also if you've ever given a single dollar to one, fuck you.
It's not a gift, it's a purchase of fealty.

Homeless people consistently in an area remember who give them shit. Giving a buck or a bottle of booze/cigs/other articles of vice to a hobo will cost you like 200 a year tops but buys you the equivalent of a permanent street security regiment, a guarantee of retaliation against the mentally ill, muggers and thieves (homeless know EVERYONE on the street), and security to do basically anything you want in a city regardless of time of day without fear of violence or retaliation: in short, the city is yours.

People who aren't giving anything to the homeless are retarded for not Medieval king-maxxing
>>
>>31127697
Hmm, asking landlords to live in their apartment based on having no job and only the "promise" of getting a job. I gotta say, no landlord here in the USA would ever agree to that.

They would be like
>What? No money? No job?
>BYE GET THE FUCK OUT

You must live in a very nice country if people often do that.
>>
>>31114592
Answer the question
>>
>>31121833
>lack of proof is proof
Not how that works
>>
>>31128536
It is an advance.
Not every person is as evil as you think they are.
All I did was get the local newspaper and just ring everyone with a simple "I am just going to be brief because I have to ring many people, I am homeless and looking for work and need a place to stay to give me a stable place to function, is there any way you could help me"
In your own words of course.

I know its cliche but even in america you see in movies landladys or landlords with tenants behind rent and being compassionate etc.
You dont need to be so negative.
Also, I mean you are homeless, you have time on your hands and worse you are gonna get is a "no, sorry cant help" rejection.
Rinse repeat.

You have to take the initiative.
>>
>>31129500
Ok boomer
>>
>>31129500
Ya but those are just movies. But okay. Perhaps I might find kind folk up here in this piece of Americana.

Godspeed fellow former homeless ano
>>
daschund
>>
>>31132312
u wot m8
>>
>>31132510
Bidet
>>
>>31129500
>you are homeless you have time on your hands
Homeless people do not have time on their hands. They have zero time. Negative time. They ran out of time the day they became homeless. Time is a luxury only people with money can afford.
>>
>>31133108
Clean yo stank ass
>>
kek

[Advertise on 4chan]

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.