[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: 1559995222367.jpg (75 KB, 1080x1080)
75 KB
75 KB JPG
Is Io Shirai still the best female wrestler in the world? I barely watch NXT so I don't know any more.

And what about male? Okada has kinda shown he's not really able to stand out without the belt. Kenny is already old and broken down. Sure he's got a couple more absolute classic matches left in him, but he's already significantly past his physical peak, and character wise he already failed, his new direction in AEW was a flop, the fact that he's gone back to the Cleaner (his NJPW gimmick) to regain relevance is proof of that.

For male, I'm thinking it's either Jay White (best in-ring character right now I think) or Ibushi (but can he fully transition to a heavyweight style, or will he get stuck in the trap of still trying to do flippyshit as the heavyweight champ?). Or maybe Shingo?

pic completely unrelated
>>
>>12967315
Io Shirai is probably the best female worker in any of the American companies. I’m not sure how good of a draw she is compared to everyone else. Her stretch pics work my dick into a shoot so she has my vote.
>>
Normally I hate flippy shit, but Rey Fenix has been amazing. Feel like a kid watching Mysterio for the first time. So I'll nominate him as the best cruiser weight in the business right now.
>>
>>12967315
I think Io is a clear choice for best womeme. It's more of a debate when you talk about men though. Okada probably is still the best when he's fully motivated.
>>
>>12967416
>>12967659
Io's got a worse moonsault than Terry Funk did at 53.
>>
Lo is a shitter. You fat fucks only think she is the best because you have yellow fever
>>
File: 1613091994536[1].gif (1.83 MB, 380x211)
1.83 MB
1.83 MB GIF
>>12967770
>>12967780
>>
>>12967315
killler kross is a lucky man
>>
>>12967780
Go ahead and tell us who is better then.

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.