[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

What does /asp/ think of the Briscoe Brothers
>>
>>12965781
They are fantastic.
>>
MORE LIKE THE BASED BROTHERS
>>
I liked them a lot in early-mid 10's now they dead af.
>>
>>12965781
too based for mainstream TV. reddit and twitter would have them cancelled in 5 minutes.
>>
They were my favorite tag team for years when I first got into the indies in 2007. The promos on the chicken farm were prime
>>
>>12965781
sad they never got chance in bigtime
>>
They were pretty based in mid 2000's to early 2010s. I remember watching them fight each other either in CZW or IWAMS and it was just fucking brutal.
>>
>>12965781
one of the best independent tag teams of the last 20 years
>>
>>12965781
they look like they smell like puke and shit mixed together
>>
>>12965781
cringe chuds
>>
>>12965781
Only things I remember is that WWE turned them down at some point in the late 00s/early 10s, and the one on the left had really good feud with Adam Cole for the ROH World Championship, which was apparently the last good thing to come out of that company.
>>
10-15 years too late to the dance. Jay Briscoe would have changed the course of ECW and probably wrestling history in the late 90s if he was on ECW. He would have mogged many in that promotion
>>
>>12965781
Based, but not getting the recognition they should because of thier loyalty to ROH.
>>
>>12967551
I sorta like em but why do they talk,dress and act like joggers/rednecks? bein form the upper east coast an all?!
>>
>>12967737
It's a gimmick anon
>>
>>12965781
KINO as fuck

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.