[a / b / c / d / e / f / g / gif / h / hr / k / m / o / p / r / s / t / u / v / vg / vm / vmg / vr / vrpg / vst / w / wg] [i / ic] [r9k / s4s / vip / qa] [cm / hm / lgbt / y] [3 / aco / adv / an / asp / bant / biz / cgl / ck / co / diy / fa / fit / gd / hc / his / int / jp / lit / mlp / mu / n / news / out / po / pol / qst / sci / soc / sp / tg / toy / trv / tv / vp / vt / wsg / wsr / x] [Settings] [Search] [Mobile] [Home]
Board
Settings Mobile Home
/asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

[Advertise on 4chan]

Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore.

[Advertise on 4chan]

File: ughly.jpg (135 KB, 1200x800)
135 KB
135 KB JPG
Did AEW trannies actually expect Hideo Itami and Japanese wrestling to move the ratings up? No normal human being cares about that shit.

btw. your joshi tournament is only going to turn away more people
>>
>>12964988
or am i being memed?
>>
They are hyped about the "great matches" (that won't ever happen) and don't care about the business, anyway its not Kenta or "japanese wrestling" fault its just AEW product being dime repellent for anyone that is "normal"
>>
No AEW fans expected Kenta's appearance to give a good match and ends up the main event was really good
>>
>>12965048
id say its japanese wrestling fault. that will never draw in the US. it's very niche. if aew keeps going in that direction it won't help it's already niche product.
>>
>>12964988
Shit, just now realizing... are they putting that chick women's tourney on AEW???
Hahhahahahahahahaha!!!!
I thought it was more weebshit in NuJapan, so I ignored it.
Please tell me they are actually having women's wrestling featuring no name gooks on Weds nights!!!
Losing 100 thousand is going to seem like a wet dream to the failure they have coming!
>>
There are maybe 150k people in America that give a shit about NJPW and every single one of them already watches AEW
>>
>>12965953
the japanese matches are on youtube on mondays you weird friendless cretin
>>
>>12965106
It's not like AEW is even committing one way or the other. They're doing watered down serious japanese wrestling at the same time they're doing a cheap, lame take on WWE style sports entertainment. They're not doing anything for anybody.
>>
>>12964988
>Did AEW trannies actually expect Hideo Itami and Japanese wrestling to move the ratings up?
I never saw a single person saying he would, it is just some slopper headcanon
>>
File: 1611516368984.png (210 KB, 361x363)
210 KB
210 KB PNG
>>12965953
>reddit spacing
>>
>>12964988
They've only been on for a year. All the known commodities they have for a western audience are former WWE guys, which is Jericho, Dean and Cody. The Bucks and Omega fall into the smark niche crowd. Instead of concentrating on developing the guys they signed to be "their guys" (guys like Darby, MJF, Page), they instead are going to feature a bunch of people from another promotion, from Japan, that only niche smark fans will know and who do nothing to get their guys over. Dean is going to get more over because he has an angle with Kenta? Kenta is going to get a guy like Darby over? This is just Tiny Khan living out his fantasies. The faster he goes through all his top fantasies the more likely he loses interest and pulls the plug.
>>
It’s a YouTube tourney
>>
>>12966296
omfg shut the fuck up you fucking nerd
>>
File: wZaW9kL.gif (581 KB, 300x193)
581 KB
581 KB GIF
>>12966378

Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
[Disable Mobile View / Use Desktop Site]

[Enable Mobile View / Use Mobile Site]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.